What's new

Rouhani donates $400,000 to Jewish hospital

SinaG

Reaction score
Report: Rohani gives $400,000 to Tehran's Jewish hospital
New York Times' Tehran bureau chief tweets that the Iranian president has made the donation to the institution, which also serves non-Jews.

1453841181.jpg

Iran's President Hassan Rohani has reportedly donated $400,000 toTehran's Jewish hospital.

Thomas Erdbrink, the New York Times Bureau Chief in the Iranian capital, tweeted the information Wednesday, citing the semi-official Mehr news agency. The Jewish hospital in Tehran also serves non-Jews,he said.

Iran's Jewish community today numbers less than 30,000 Jews. Before the Islamic Revolution in 1979, the community numbered nearer to 100,000. Still, it is the largest Jewish community in the Middle East outside of Israel. Iran's Jews constitute one of the world's oldest Jewish communities, with historical roots reaching back 2,700 years.

In 2008, the country's Jews rejected an Israeli initiative to compel Iran's Jewish community to immigrate to Israel using cash incentives, calling the offer "inappropriate and politically immature."

Iran's leadership has generally not retaliated against Iranian Jews over tensions with Israel, in part because it likes to tout their presence as proof of the government's tolerance. The biggest exception to that was the trial in 2000 of 13 Iranian Jews on charges of spying for Israel.

Haaretz

Do they pay people for their organs in that hospital like the Israeli hospitals do ? :D

Soon Rouhani will give 400,000 dollars to the victims of Assad the butcher, and hassan Nasrullah.

Peaceful people around the world!

Rejoice!

Peace is coming to town
and

Santa clause is also tagging along
Giving coal to the naughties
and chocolate to the good boys and girls. all the good boys and all the good girls ;)

Soon Rouhani will give 400,000 dollars to the victims of Assad the butcher, and hassan Nasrullah.

Rejoice!

Peace is coming to town
and

and chocolate to the good boys and girls. all the good boys and all the good girls ;)

There is no need to ruin every single thread with unnecessary trolling Mr 'historian'.

If you have any relevant words regarding Syria or Hezbollah, discuss it in the proper thread and you will get your reply.

There is no need to ruin every single thread with unnecessary trolling Mr 'historian'.

If you have any relevant words regarding Syria or Hezbollah, discuss it in the proper thread and you will get your reply.

you think we should never question the motives of politicians?

especially Mullah politicians.

would you like everyone to be the blind follower of religious and political idiocities atrocities?

Please let me know

you think we should never question the motives of politicians?

especially Mullah politicians.

would you like everyone to be the blind follower of religious and political idiocities atrocities?

Please let me know
You are free to question anything you like, but I just said in the relevant thread. Nothing more, nothing less.

I wonder how much Rouhani is worth, that he can afford to donate $400,000 to a hospital. And where he got the money from. One of the beneficiaries of the "guardian of the orphans" system that stole billions in property under the mullah regime?

I would be strongly inclined to reject such a donation. Though I'm not sure Iranian Jews have the freedom to do so. The few I've met won't talk about life in Iran, beyond asserting that many Iranian Jews can still make money there - that is, earn a living. And they don't discuss why they are in the U.S. rather than remaining in the old country.

You are just stating what has already happened. Iran has taken in Syrian refugees and it is public knowledge that we donate to Nasrallah.

I wonder how much Rouhani is worth, that he can afford to donate $400,000 to a hospital. And where he got the money from. One of the beneficiaries of the "guardian of the orphans" system that stole billions in property under the mullah regime?

I would be strongly inclined to reject such a donation. Though I'm not sure Iranian Jews have the freedom to do so. The few I've met won't talk about life in Iran, beyond asserting that many Iranian Jews can still make money there - that is, earn a living. And they don't discuss why they are in the U.S. rather than remaining in the old country.

I believe it is government money, not from Rouhani's personal wealth. I actually know Iranian Jews, ones that live in Iran at that. They are pretty much like everyone else, they have problems like the rest of the country. They however are not discriminated against.

Rejoice!

Peace is coming to town
and

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

is it right that this guys trolls in every iran related thread ?

is this post on topic ? isnt it trolling ?

pathetic creature

Back
Top Bottom