What's new

Roots across the Border

It is famous in the region.

Grew up eating those in Karachi. There was a shop that use to sell only this sweet in near by shopping mall & when ever my grand ma goes for shopping, she used to bring this for all of us cousins. Unforgettable sweet memories.:cry:

Grew up eating those in Karachi. There was a shop that use to sell only this sweet in near by shopping mall & when ever my grand ma goes for shopping, she used to bring this for all of us cousins. Unforgettable sweet memories.:cry:

4qfvjp.jpg

This is the most famous in Badayun. the sign reads, "Mamman Khan Pehalwan ka Mashoor Pera" :D. Its been there for a very very long time.

Il find out as soon as possible.. thts a promise.
Thnks bro. We might still be having a muslim branch of our family there. My grandfathers dads name was Inder Singh Gill. He was an advocate and used to practice law in Narowal. That might help.
Also my Dads moms maternal side was from Rajoki, Daska (Cheema or Bajwa) and his moms paternal side was from Shatab garh, sialkot (Ghumman)

Thnks bro. We might still be having a muslim branch of our family there. My grandfathers dads name was Inder Singh Gill. He was an advocate and used to practice law in Narowal. That might help.

Are you a Sikh? also whats your caste?

Back
Top Bottom