What's new

Romans vs Han China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly, but more heavy infantry than Roman cavalry.

Archers, and auxiliary troops contributed greatly as well. I'd also commend the effectivity of Roman siege capability.

Han Chinese troops:

Ancient-Chinese-Army.jpg

han1.jpg

2012-04-18-132044_1920x1080_scrot.png

Redcliff-conceptart3.jpg

The Imperial Roman Army

r_birdoswald_fort.jpg

roman_army_by_byzantinum.jpg

r_roman_soldiers_with_a_catapult.jpg

Actually for the history section, but why not? seems to be an interesting scenario :D

PDF has its first white supremacist. its truly becoming international

Hardly its first....and a nice change from the Asian racist (I hardly knew such a thing existed!) ( I lie, knew the Chinese were to an extent)

China was in a nice, settled hegemony, Europe was a crappy neighborhood. Europeans learned to fight for every breath.

Aren't we all to a degree?

We all are prejudiced, to deny this basic psychological manifestation is a mooting lie. From my observation in the threads here, asiatics are keen to racist albeit almost basic comments on each other. Reading the comments by some Chinese posters, Pakistani posters, Indian posters, and even Vietnamese posters here.

The degree of ethnocentric prejudice makes it a reason why the British were so successful in conquering the Indian subcontinent and key territories in south east asia. Policy of divide and conquer was effective.

The Romans, of course. Who can deny the superiority of the white race? The white race , if you observe history, has been the conquerors and everyone else, subjected peoples.

Look at India. Such a massive land, yet subjected to the superiority of English strategy and power.

There was no "India" before 1947, just hundreds of independent states.

Hardly its first....and a nice change from the Asian racist (I hardly knew such a thing existed!) ( I lie, knew the Chinese were to an extent)

China was in a nice, settled hegemony, Europe was a crappy neighborhood. Europeans learned to fight for every breath.

History does not lie. Every advancement in human history either it be in the sciences, arts, and military, stemmed from Europe.

It was the West that influenced the world; Western Imperialism imparted some civility on former conquered peoples.

Even the Indians retain the form of government, language, military tactics from their former masters, the English. The Pakisanis as well.

There was no "India" before 1947, just hundreds of independent states.

The term "India" existed as a pan-holistic name for Europeans. The catalyst for European expansionism was to find a route to the 'Indies' and the riches of India. In the process, we found North America. And well, we colonized it.

But we did find India, and we colonized that as well. The British Raj was made manifest in that.

The "europeans" is not a valid term if you go back 2000 years. unlike what our white supremacist friend said, the ancient greeks and romans where not white. Caucasian, yes. but not white. I know this because the ancient vedic indians(there are 3 races of indians) had a language(sanskrit) that seemed very identical to these southern european languages. The southern europeans mixed with the northern ones to become more "white", similarly the indains mixed to become more, well, "indian"

I'm quite familiar with current Indo-European history. By the Time of the Romans, Europeans were quite distinct.

History does not lie. Every advancement in human history either it be in the sciences, arts, and military, stemmed from Europe.

:rofl:
my knowledge on the subject is limited but still
I can prove you wrong quite easily

Even the Indians retain the form of government, language, military tactics from their former masters, the English. The Pakisanis as well.

Are you saying we had none of that the last 3000 years? let me give you a hint. while you guys where running aroung hunting and gathering, we where calculating the circumference of the earth

The Romans were already amalgamized with the ancient Etruscans. The Greeks as well in their conquests of Thrace.

It was the West that influenced the world; Western Imperialism imparted some civility on former conquered peoples.

But we did find India, and we colonized that as well. The British Raj was made manifest in that.

:undecided:.

BTW the whites will be a minority within their own lands in the next decade.

:rofl:

Are you saying we had none of that the last 3000 years? let me give you a hint. while you guys where running aroung hunting and gathering, we where calculating the circumference of the earth

Time is of no consequence. In the end, the entire breadth and span of the subcontinent was conquered, and incorporated into the British Empire.

Age does not necessarily equate to military and strategic strength.

The United States is less than 3 centuries, yet we pulverized the Iraqi Armed Forces and conquored Iraq within 2 weeks. Despite Iraq's (Babylon) ancient history.

Time is of no consequence. In the end, the entire breadth and span of the subcontinent was conquered, and incorporated into the British Empire.

Age does not necessarily equate to military and strategic strength.

The United States is less than 3 centuries, yet we pulverized the Iraqi Armed Forces and conquored Iraq within 2 weeks. Despite Iraq's (Babylon) ancient history.

The british exploited the mutual hatred the kings of india had for each other pretty well. but they dint capture "the entire breadth and span of the subcontinent". a large portion was still under the princely states. Btw, dint British also colonize the whole of USA?

Regarding military, do u know that the Bible of warfare, that is followed by USA and the other "white" nations today was originally written by a mongoloid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom