What's new

Romanians opinion on other countries-2015 poll

2000px-Odrysian.svg.png

The Dacians in your picture are also Thracians but they had their own kingdom(s) separated from the Thracian ones in the Balkans.The Dacians are our ancestors.

Thanks mate , if there is one sensible member in the history section it is you !

btw i remember Ryan gigs but not allen shearer :D just joking

One reason could be that I read history, under great masters; Ashin DasGupta, who wrote seminal work on trade history and the west coast, was one, becoming our teacher soon after returning from Oxford.

One reason could be that I read history, under great masters; Ashin DasGupta, who wrote seminal work on trade history and the west coast, was one, becoming our teacher soon after returning from Oxford.

i remember your comments on scythians , you are a true expert sir !

Like us hate us, meh:coffee:. So long as we can park our sh*t on their shores and get a cold beer when one's needed I don't think I'll be bothered by opinions.

4096.jpg

Romania still has the Eastern Europe stigma associated with former Soviet Bloc nations, seem as somewhat backwards and poor compared to Western Europe, so I'm not sure the feelings are reciprocal, but I always enjoyed my time there.

Pretty country.

Romania.jpg

@flamer84

As long as France has good opinions,the other countries don't matter.
lra.gif

@Joe Shearer Putting roma gypsies and romanians in the same bag is of course misleading.
In fact,the romas have nothing European.
They immigrated from Asia like hundred of years ago.
They have no historical and cultural links with the romanians and Romania.
In Western Europe,this leads to confusion,many people putting romas and romanians in the same bag + the medias literally associating both.

@flamer84

As long as France has good opinions,the other countries don't matter. View attachment 304871

@Joe Shearer Puting roma gypsies and romanians in the same bag is of course misleading.
In fact,the Romas have nothing European. They immigrated from Asia like hundred of years ago.
They have no historical and cultural links with the romanians and Romania.
In Western Europe,this leads to confusion,many people putting romas and romanians in the same bag + the medias associating both.
they migrated from India... they are a living proof that you can live in europe but can never be european... :)

they migrated from India... they are a living proof that you can live in europe but can never be european... :)

They never tried to integrate even if the European Union is spending millions and is trying to help them better integrate.
The only thing they are doing is p*ssing off the europeans across the continent,and i've seen them in action.

They never tried to integrate even if the european union is spending millions and is trying to help them better integrate.
The only thing they are doing is p*ssing off the europeans across the continent,and i've seen them in action.
I have seen them too, very aggressive and dodgy people, the ones I met.
However from a sociology point of view, when you look across the continent over centuries, blame would lie somewhere else.
In India, we got affirmative action for people who are left behind due to various reasons. That has been only partly successful but nobody in his/her right mind will blame those groups for backwardness.

Back
Top Bottom