What's new

Role reversal: India offers US fighter jet trainer in 1st major defence sales pitch

Front line service with 3 air forces. Tejas still not fully operational with the IAF. This is not a hill you want to die on, it really is not.....
And the trainer was launched just a couple of years back, in its 10 year operational life. Where had you been training your pilots before? So much for fully operation.

The wings need re-enforcements even before MLUs. You looking for Italian assistance in electronics and engines. All that, when those planes hardly had any life yet.

And the trainer was launched just a couple of years back, in its 10 year operational life. Where had you been training your pilots before? So much for fully operation.

The wings need re-enforcements even before MLUs. You looking for Italian assistance in electronics and engines. All that, when those planes hardly had any life yet.

Yes, it has had issues, and we are overcoming them. Do you want me to start listing LCA issues? This thread will then need 100 pages....

Pakistanis actually believe they designed the jf-17 :lol: just a low end piece that the country who designed it doesn't want to induct, meant for exporting to bottom tier economies
troll they have different operational requirements, (China is 4th largest country of the world by area) they need bigger jets to to cover vast swath of their country with better payload/range/electronics, and JFT is specially designed for PAF by China, use your brain if you have

K8 design and develped by china for customer with inputs and requirements from PAK..
mushak trainer is just upgraded version of Saab Safari and the same india is doing from 1970... Example -HAL Ajeet.

I asked please let me know if any aircraft designed and develped by PAK.

Tejas has barely any thing Indian inside of it either and India has 10 times the population of Pakistan

So, your last sentence is more appropriate to the conversation. You are mad they have entered the global tender (if the news is true) more so. I just got to ask then, why did Pakistan put forth the JF-17 to a NATO member tender for 16 aircrafts, going up against F16, Eurofighter, and Gripen?

Because Bulgaria is a poor country.

For ****'s sake, are you even thinking?
So, your last sentence is more appropriate to the conversation. You are mad they have entered the global tender (if the news is true) more so. I just got to ask then, why did Pakistan put forth the JF-17 to a NATO member tender for 16 aircrafts, going up against F16, Eurofighter, and Gripen?

I am not mad, I am just saying, this is hilarious and you should stop getting butthurt if some people want to make fun of it

Yes, it has had issues, and we are overcoming them. Do you want me to start listing LCA issues? This thread will then need 100 pages....
And only Pakistanis rectify issues with their hardware?

Btw, I'd like to know the 100 pages filling issues with LCA. IOC/FOC versions both.

Advanced trainers modify flight control laws to achieve an approximate simulation. Indian LIFT is going to give appromiations of SU30 and Rafales too- vastly different Jets.

You think we buy their stuff without offsets? You are aware that Apache fuselages are built in India? You think Boeing can't build them in USA?

View attachment 694767

India has no expertise in American systems, or American planes. None. You expect them to develop a system which can mirror any system and plane?

I mean, you people are way over your head. You really are.

And only Pakistanis rectify issues with their hardware?

Btw, I'd like to know the 100 pages filling issues with LCA. IOC/FOC versions both.

Enjoy the read. I have used reputable news outfits so you may not read the usual BS you are fed by the more nationalistic Indian media platforms

" But these IOCs too were accorded with 53 waivers – of which 20 would be permanent even after the platform secured its FOC – with regard to the platforms drop tanks, airframe fatigue test and assorted weapon system configurations. "

" Joke. Thirty years of development to produce an aircraft with short range, poor payload, and severe quality control issues throughout the manufacturing process leading to badly fitting structural components, slow delivery rates and high costs due to remanufacturing and alterations requirements. India would have done much better to have just bought a licence to manufacture Gripen C/D. "

Let me know next time you need an *** whupping.

India has no expertise in American systems, or American planes. None. You expect them to develop a system which can mirror any system and plane?

I mean, you people are way over your head. You really are.
Lol... The LCAs flight control laws were developed in assistance with Lockheed Martin. CLAW was testing the LCAs flight control laws on a F16XL when the 1998 embargo came in and US refused to allow access to test data to Indian engineers .

Enjoy the read. I have used reputable news outfits so you may not read the usual BS you are fed by the more nationalistic Indian media platforms

" But these IOCs too were accorded with 53 waivers – of which 20 would be permanent even after the platform secured its FOC – with regard to the platforms drop tanks, airframe fatigue test and assorted weapon system configurations. "

" Joke. Thirty years of development to produce an aircraft with short range, poor payload, and severe quality control issues throughout the manufacturing process leading to badly fitting structural components, slow delivery rates and high costs due to remanufacturing and alterations requirements. India would have done much better to have just bought a licence to manufacture Gripen C/D. "

Let me know next time you need an *** whupping.
Lol..Go through the LCA thread. This BS has long been debunked.

Lol..Go through the LCA thread. This BS has long been debunked.

"lol" I will take the word of 7 internationally reputable sources over what some anonymous Indians claim on the internet, as would much of the world.

You asked me to list the problems, looks like whole world knows about the joke....

"lol" I will take the word of 7 internationally reputable sources over what some anonymous Indians claim on the internet, as would much of the world.

You asked me to list the problems, looks like whole world knows about the joke....
For you guys rupeenews and eurasiantimes is also a reputable source... Lol

I say again go look the LCA thread on this forum only.

what did i tell you!! Tejas is fkif awesome!! suna hai itna phaaast hai blackhole ka chakar laga keh wapis ajata hai!
Woah modi ji ke pichware ke darshan kar ke ajaata hai? o_O
That means teja bhai also has anti radiation coating. The vedic tech straight outta gau maata.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom