What's new

Role of Geo News in WOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if you search an article posted about GEO by myself on Defence.pk you will get all the answers. Here are some facts from that article:

Kamran Khan = PKR 2.5 mln per month
Hamid Mir = PKR 2.2 mln p/m
Dr. Shahid = PKR 1.8 mln p/m

GEO tv is a fitna itself..I know atleast 2 of my ex colleagues working on GM level in GEO and as per one of them they dont know where this money is coming from...or in other words flooded from.

I can quote you thousands examples but they have negative trend about Pakistan...they show only negative things wether its normal politics or sports.

This media is designed to create hatred among the common laymen and there is so much hatred about GEO in the high educated class of Pakistan...cause they know what game GEO and some other channles are playing.

Pakistan needs NDTV, Star and SUN network partnerships.

no thanks
i,m very happy that pakistan does not have these kind of channels
they blame isi even if a child in india can,t poop

as far as geo is concerned it is only spreading panic in pakistan for ex,when musharraf imposed emergency Geo made it look like Pakistan was ending tommorow

look:

Last edited by a moderator:
The people working for Geo are intersted in only one things and thats money.
They'll sell their country, their identity, their people, their religion, their sisters only for MONEY.

Guys, if you search an article posted about GEO by myself on Defence.pk you will get all the answers. Here are some facts from that article:

Kamran Khan = PKR 2.5 mln per month
Hamid Mir = PKR 2.2 mln p/m
Dr. Shahid = PKR 1.8 mln p/m

GEO tv is a fitna itself..I know atleast 2 of my ex colleagues working on GM level in GEO and as per one of them they dont know where this money is coming from...or in other words flooded from.

I can quote you thousands examples but they have negative trend about Pakistan...they show only negative things wether its normal politics or sports.

This media is designed to create hatred among the common laymen and there is so much hatred about GEO in the high educated class of Pakistan...cause they know what game GEO and some other channles are playing.

How do we stop these suckers? Can we file a petition? If yes, then what is the process?

I checked SC's website but it doesn't show any guide line.

Lets flood these guys with petitions!

Thread re-opened. keep the quality a lot higher than you have done so far or the thread will be deleted.

Thread re-opened. keep the quality a lot higher than you have done so far or the thread will be deleted.

Your job is to moderate which means delete the posts which are rude.

Don't ask to maintain quality because it is the moderator who is supposed to delete posts which carry rude content.

Thread itself is fine.

I will say Geo is little foolish child.May be it will, get well soon after series of the childish mistakes.

The only objective of Geo is to Demoralize the Pakistani citizens.

Just see when ever a bomb blast happens or anything, they just make a big deal out of it, Kamran khan is literally jumping on his seat whenever some breaking news occurs.

They edit videos of bomb blasts, add soundtracks towards it, and present it as a disaster movie rather then an actual event.

and people are sitting on their sofas, when ever such an event happens, and GEO tv is what they watch, as it tells the story in a dramatic way, show violence , blood, gore.

and there only focus is to tell the audience how many people have died, instead of reassuring the people that everythings gonna be fine, and telling who actually did it.

Hamid mir, Kamran khan, Shahid masood are famous because we have made them famous.
We should file petitions against them, spread awarness amongst people.

for they are the people who have sold the nation and themselves.

Living here in the west most media potray Pakistan as Terrorist harbouring country yet Pakistans very own channel is doing the same thing.
Do the people of Geo would like to see Pakistan destroyed back to the stone age ?

fear Allah is what i have to say !

Your job is to moderate which means delete the posts which are rude.

Don't ask to maintain quality because it is the moderator who is supposed to delete posts which carry rude content.

Thread itself is fine.

Well it seems SSGPA thinks he can tell me what to do! Thread closed! Have a nice day!

Further to my previous post. If you have a issue with some moderation you discuss it with the moderator.And having no success, discuss it with senior members of the moderation team.

a)You DO NOT tell them how to do their job
b)Spam the forum like a child when things don't go your way

Behaving in such a manner will get you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom