What's new

Role of Geo News in WOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGPA1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Geo News is Pakistan's leading news channel and it sometimes like to be controversial to further improve TRP.

Latest controversy is the report about Ajamal Qassab. Geo's investigative team went into the village and claimed that ISI and other agencies are all over the place etc.

This report didn't help Pakistan but it did help India as the entire Indian media is quoting this report and adding pressure on their govt. to act against Pakistan.

I strongly believe that people should know the truth but if govt. is investigating a matter of such importance then Geo should have left this alone for the govt. to inform the nation.

It doesn't help WOT in anyway for Geo News to show such reports.

Your thoughts?

You don't want me to get started on that, there are times when Geo acts like the PR wing of the 'Mujahideen' (ironic really if you take a look at all the Indian belly dancing shows that are aired on Geo Entertainment almost daily)

MOD EDIT do not insult other members.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you can qualify to such an honor. Please kindly go troll about Pakistan somewhere else, you have nothing constructive to offer to this forum. I hope my usage of vocabulary familiar to you helped get the message across.

GEO is getting what is wanted, attention.

PS. I'd like to see that tape, if it exists.

Geo is owned by Shakil ur Rehamn and his family. They also own valuable real estate and they are involved in stock market as well.

This is how it works: Get evidence against businessmen and other influential people and then black mail them.

Geo even black mail govt. with their control in KSE and DHA real estate. They can bring down prices of real estate and cause people to panic.

The purpose of the Ajmal report was to have Indian diaspora's attention in EU and NA. Afterall these subscribers will get them punds and dollars.

when i heard about this news seriously if any member for GEO in front of me ill kill him and her

You seem like a nice angry boy, it is only news on tv. There is a change the channel button if you don't like what you are hearing.

You seem like a nice angry boy, it is only news on tv. There is a change the channel button if you don't like what you are hearing.

No, change the button is required because that is not the solution.

There is a gentleman in Lahore who filed a petition against Geo and we should do the same.

Thats why Geo Staff is leaving this Channel

Some Weeks ago a bunch of geo Staff leave Geo & Join " dunya " Channel ...

Geo is Owned by Shia Lobby .. promoting their Own believes in their Channel

Geo News is Pakistan's leading news channel and it sometimes like to be controversial to further improve TRP.

Latest controversy is the report about Ajamal Qassab. Geo's investigative team went into the village and claimed that ISI and other agencies are all over the place etc.

This report didn't help Pakistan but it did help India as the entire Indian media is quoting this report and adding pressure on their govt. to act against Pakistan.

I strongly believe that people should know the truth but if govt. is investigating a matter of such importance then Geo should have left this alone for the govt. to inform the nation.

It doesn't help WOT in anyway for Geo News to show such reports.

Your thoughts?

Hmm.........thoughts on media:lol:
Well 1st of all I appreciate your positive concerns on 'media'..... in fact a few months back we have discussed a lot about media's contravercies, on forum, please check the following link::coffee:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/11178-does-our-media-play-its-role-following-ethical-values.html

Pakistan needs NDTV, Star and SUN network partnerships.

Geo TV is surely controlled by zionists.

Just listen to what Hamid mir has to say ( and you,ll understand exactly what its about )

they are giving insanely high amounts of salary to the journalists over there. Hamid Mir and Kamran Khan are both getting above 10 lakhs ( God knows even more ).

I would urge to all Pakistanis not to believe a thing Geo has to say.

Geo is playing a double role ... I was exchanging ideas with a senior journalist about 'Jawab deh' host Iftikhar and that senior journalist called him a fitna.

This senior journalist was ZA Bhutto's political sec. at one point and now lives in DC.

Thats why Geo Staff is leaving this Channel

Some Weeks ago a bunch of geo Staff leave Geo & Join " dunya " Channel ...

Geo is Owned by Shia Lobby .. promoting their Own believes in their Channel
What has happened to our society? why so much hatred?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom