What's new

Role of Espionage in Chinese Technology

Chinese innovation.....I will die of laughter ....Best joke I heard since ages....

You monkey-faced Chinese are only worth of copying and stealing ..

Chinese have zero IQ...so they have to steal

You are ever worse than apes....you are brainless worms wriggling in heap of $h-It .

You need to open your eyes and find facts.

China has started to innovate, while India is no where in innovation. China will beat Europe in innovation in the next decade.

you are right , we can't be fool proof on stopping Chinese thievery . we will continue to innovate all the same...

Almost all innovative countries once was a stealer in term of technology.

And india will continue to innovate? bwahahaha .. :omghaha:
Since when India is innovative? india is nowhere and lag far behind china in term of innovation.

\

Almost all innovative countries once was a stealer in term of technology.

And india will continue to innovate? bwahahaha .. :omghaha:
Since when India is innovative? india is nowhere and lag far behind china in term of innovation.

That lame old excuse of decades ago people took other technologies is just that LAME and CHINESE LIKE EXCUSES! the world has moved on to have intellectual and copyright laws.

I just had another Chinese company contact us to use our SAAS technology platform, but wanted us to duplicate and drop our entire stack in their data center behind their firewalls. We said no thank you! ~ we will happily do it in Europe or US where there are strong copyright and intellectual property protections but not in China
Vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

That lame old excuse of decades ago people took other technologies is just that LAME and CHINESE LIKE EXCUSES! the world has moved on to have intellectual and copyright laws.

I just had another Chinese company contact us to use our SAAS technology platform, but wanted us to duplicate and drop our entire stack in their data center behind their firewalls. We said no thank you! ~ we will happily do it in Europe or US where there are strong copyright and intellectual property protections but not in China
Vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

Not really. You need to find facts.
Japan, Europe, USA were still stealling technology during 20th century.
Even developed country like France still do stealling technology nowadays.
France is top industrial espionage offender - FRANCE - FRANCE 24

China nowadays respect copy right and intellectual property protection.
Even China is third country produce patents in the world after USA and Japan.

What is SAAS technology platform btw? is that Indian invention?

And what is the justification or excuse for those uncapable to steal? -no gut or fear of punishment? I guess any justification is good right?

In Civilised world there can be no justification for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights !

Indian pharma companies thrived on " legal" stealing of patented drugs...but then after accession to WTO- Doha agreement...it has changed .
China too is signatory to WTO ...but covert espionage continues..
Once hackers are caught ...China is quick to denounce them as independent ...

I went through the material on espionage ...China tops the chart literally ...Indeed I included material in last 2 years only ..while creating this thread...and reports of espionage are coming from all quarters ....all traced to China !

And what is the justification or excuse for those uncapable to steal? -no gut or fear of punishment? I guess any justification is good right?

Truth is that China is blinded by obsession to reach top position by hook or crook !

And hence spying and espionage of such humongous proportions ....

It is for China to decide ..whether it's end that matters alone or means to end also matter !

Even if China reaches top position by such methods ...it will be without credibility !

Unfortunately last 50 years of China's history are marked by Single minded obsession to reach top ...by hook or crook !

Truth is that China is blinded by obsession to reach top position by hook or crook !

It is for China to decide ..whether it's end that matters alone or means to end also matter !

Even if China reaches top position by such methods ...it will be without credibility !

Unfortunately last 50 years of China's history are marked by Single minded obsession to reach top ...by hook or crook !

Europe, US, and Japad did so as well.

Who cares really, China spent years in isolation until foreign powers came in with technology to forcefully takeover many parts of the country including introduction of opium to the populous in order to even the trade surplus.

Credibility ? Please... Look at all the poverty stricken countries the rich foreign powers can help, instead they choose to keep the tech to themselves protected around patents. If everyone played by those rules no developing countries will ever gain an edge

Look at India ignoring pharmaceutical patents, if they played by the rules tons of people would never gain access to cheap pharma

India's Solution To Drug Costs: Ignore Patents And Control Prices - Except For Home Grown Drugs - Forbes

People should just see the world for what it is, do you really think countries like US/Britain etc don't stoop down to such tactics, when war breaks out no one really gives a sh*t what freaking patent you got only who has the higher ground.

Back
Top Bottom