What's new

Rohingya Muslims: Zardari writes letter to Myanmar president

MM_Haider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari on Tuesday expressed deep concern over the loss of life and property of Rohingya Muslims during the ethnic clashes in the State of Rakhine, Myanmar.
In a letter addressed to the President of Myanmar, Zardari called for hastening the process of rehabilitation of Rohingya Muslims so that they can return to their homes and lead a safe and secure life.
The president added that the government and the people of Pakistan were saddened to learn about the losses of the Muslims and were deeply concerned about their plight.
Underlining the importance of peaceful coexistence of various communities for the strengthening of democracy in Myanmar, Zardari said that the communal harmony was imperative to reap the fruits of democracy.
He said that only peaceful coexistence of various communities would ensure that the democratic transition was not reversed.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/418708/rohingya-muslims-zardari-writes-letter-to-myanmar-president/

:pakistan:

ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari on Tuesday expressed deep concern over the loss of life and property of Rohingya Muslims during the ethnic clashes in the State of Rakhine, Myanmar.
In a letter addressed to the President of Myanmar, Zardari called for hastening the process of rehabilitation of Rohingya Muslims so that they can return to their homes and lead a safe and secure life.
The president added that the government and the people of Pakistan were saddened to learn about the losses of the Muslims and were deeply concerned about their plight.
Underlining the importance of peaceful coexistence of various communities for the strengthening of democracy in Myanmar, Zardari said that the communal harmony was imperative to reap the fruits of democracy.
He said that only peaceful coexistence of various communities would ensure that the democratic transition was not reversed.

Rohingya Muslims: Zardari writes letter to Myanmar president – The Express Tribune

:pakistan:

Good for Zardari...though I surely do hope someone proofread that letter!

Good for Zardari...though I surely do hope someone proofread that letter!

to write is the job secretariat... he had to sign .. thats all... ;)

but the point is that Pakistan is raising its voice in support of the Muslims.. wish we could do anymore..

Poking nose in someone's internal matters, so bad. Does Other country head had ever wrote such letter to Pakistan??? I am just asking to know if someone can poke there node in other's internal matters?????

Poking nose in someone's internal matters, so bad. Does Other country head had ever wrote such letter to Pakistan??? I am just asking to know if someone can poke there node in other's internal matters?????

the genocide and massacre of any nations is not an internal matter.. OK?? and in Pakistan no community is being genocided... if some rare cases happen these are well addressed by government and international community and whole media takes the world on it head... so STFU and don't troll

This what all the times Indian poke their nose into Paksitan that Pakistan has training camps for Terrorists......even if exists they are in Pakistan do India should need to be worry....if go by your logic.

This what all the times Indian poke their nose into Paksitan that Pakistan has training camps for Terrorists......even if exists they are in Pakistan do India should need to be worry....if go by your logic.

lol come up with some valid logic. India raise concern coz pakistani terrorists are hurting us,are burmese hurting ur interests?

the genocide and massacre of any nations is not an internal matter.. OK?? and in Pakistan no community is being genocided... if some rare cases happen these are well addressed by government and international community and whole media takes the world on it head... so STFU and don't troll

its not genocide or massacare, its propaganda of jamaties, they are circulating earth quick victims photographs as burmese attrocities. Human right watch would hve rdapond if allegations were true.

I hope Indian govt do same with Illegal migrants and Save our Bodo Brothers.

Why don't these countries who accuse others of human rights, don't introspect about what they are doing their own minorities?
In 1947, 30% of Pakistan was non-muslim today it is less than 2%, which means over 28% reduction of the entire population. Calculating on a population of 180 million, it means a genocide of over 50million non-muslims in in just over a few decades in Pakistan alone.

When Zardari is in the mood of writing letters and assuming the role of the Emir of Muslim Ummah, is he also going to write a letter to uncle Wen in Beijing for whats happening to Uyghurs of East-Turkmenistan?

tripple post

Why don't these countries who accuse others of human rights, don't introspect about what they are doing their own minorities?
In 1947, 30% of Pakistan was non-muslim today it is less than 2%, which means over 28% reduction of the entire population. Calculating on a population of 180 million, it means a genocide of over 50million non-muslims in in just over a few decades in Pakistan alone.

When Zardari is in the mood of writing letters and assuming the role of the Emir of Muslim Ummah, is he also going to write a letter to uncle Wen in Beijing for whats happening to Uyghurs of East-Turkmenistan?

double post

wow... what a vomit of words!!! bring up some solid proof buddy.. just saying that genocide has happened in Pakistan doesn't prove anything... well for example i can provide you with proof of genocide of Muslims and Sikhs in India...

If such genocide will happen in China what is going on in Burma ... surely pakistan will raise its voice??.. what's your problem by the way??

wow... what a vomit of words!!! bring up some solid proof buddy.. just saying that genocide has happened in Pakistan doesn't prove anything... well for example i can provide you with proof of genocide of Muslims and Sikhs in India...

If such genocide will happen in China what is going on in Burma ... surely pakistan will raise its voice??.. what's your problem by the way??

I would like to see the proof you are mentioning. Also, I would like to see how your so called proof of Muslim genocide in India explain how the Muslim population in India increase from 11% in 1947 to over 16% today, in spite of your so called genocide of Indian Muslims?
Also, if there is genocide of sikhs, how do you explain a sikh PM and sikh chief of army in India?

Also, how would you explain the genocide of the 3 million Bengalis (muslims & non-muslims) in 1971?

I would like to see the proof you are mentioning. Also, I would like to see how your so called proof of Muslim genocide in India explain how the Muslim population in India increase from 11% in 1947 to over 16% today, in spite of your so called genocide of Indian Muslims?

buddy first thing first... bring some proof that minorities were genocided in Pakistan EVER!!! for genocide of minorities in India Internet is full of such links and proofs.. if you fail to find them then ask and i will show it to you... again.. first thing first.. show the same for Pakistan..

buddy first thing first... bring some proof that minorities were genocided in Pakistan EVER!!! for genocide of minorities in India Internet is full of such links and proofs.. if you fail to find them then ask and i will show it to you... again.. first thing first.. show the same for Pakistan..

Meaning of Genocide :
Genocide is defined as "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group", though what constitutes enough of a "part" to qualify as genocide has been subject to much debate by legal scholars. While a precise definition varies among genocide scholars, a legal definition is found in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG). Article 2 of this convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

For genocide, you don't necessarily have to commit mass-murder. Any means can be used to reduce or eliminate a group/community of people/population, qualifies as genocide.
From this, it is clear that what has happened to the Pakistani minorities definitely qualifies as genocide.

Meaning of Genocide :

For genocide, you don't necessarily have to commit mass-murder. Any means can be used to reduce or eliminate a group/community of people/population, qualifies as genocide.
From this, it is clear that what has happened to the Pakistani minorities definitely qualifies as genocide.

dont try to hide behind english language... tell me when did such conditions happen... brings the facts... otherwise admit that you lied in the forum and seek apology...

Back
Top Bottom