What's new

Rockets fired at PMA Abbottabad

Nine Rockets Fired at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul

Nine rockets were fired at the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul earlier today by the militants from the near by hills which damaged the boundary wall of the academy.

Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul is situated some 35 miles north of Islamabad. Three rockets had hit the boundary wall of the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.

The commissioner of Abbottabad, Khalid Khan Umarzai has said, “Some exploded, some did not. There was no loss of life".

Read more: Nine Rockets Fired at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul ~ Pakistan Military Review

OMG 9 rockets?????????

There is another conspiracy theory that its may be done by kiyani to get support and sympathy from public and get all united behind him. As no one injured even after 9 rockets. :eek:

Where is our Leader ... where is the one who will rally the masses ?

Where is our Leader ... who will give a 30 second speech ... and sway public opinion.

Who the Hell want to destroy the peace of my BELOVED City, I spent there 25 years never heard a blast sound.

From few months the bad things happening there.

may ALLAH bless Pakistan and Abbottabad.

OMG 9 rockets?????????

There is another conspiracy theory that its may be done by kiyani to get support and sympathy from public and get all united behind him. As no one injured even after 9 rockets. :eek:

The rockets were more of Fire crackers and i have asked some residents of Abbottabad and nobody heard any blasts...
so i assume the blasts were of very low intensity and the attack was more of a symbolic nature to show that Kayani is being watched/Hated as he was in the city.

That's the nature of the game. When you keep snakes as pets, you had better be damn sure you have total control. Otherwise, someone else may use your own snakes to attack you.

Man! That was one candid comment! :tup: Bang on nail!

It seems nothing is safe from these ruthless terrorists, not even a military academy. We are glad that no one was hurt in this attack but all the same it shows the true face of the terrorists who are bent on the destruction of Pakistan. Attacks like these are all the more reason for us to get together and resolve our differences. Together we have achieved much in defeating terrorism. That has always been our common goal, so it is time to get back to the basics and go full force after these enemies of peace. Till we do that, attacks like these will not cease. Therefore, the focus needs to remain on eliminating the threat that continues to plague the region. Our combined efforts will only help us defeat terrorism sooner rather than later.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Back
Top Bottom