What's new

Rockets fired at PMA Abbottabad

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
News coming in of a Rocket attack at PMA abbottabad.

Nobody hurt,only damaged the boundary wall of the Pakistan Military academy..
But worth mentioning that nothing of this sort happened in the city ever.

the attack may be linked to the presence of general Kayani in the area...

Great now what. We have another city in trouble that used to be peaceful. :hitwall:

i used to live in abbottabad and it is soo peaceful/beautiful, these fags f***ed up bad

birds_eye_view_of_galleryfull

398045_172841602820601_100002842863164_241947_1709613415_n.jpg

this is the terrain just above PMA Kakul..the thandiani booster area.....Hiding in the forest isnt that difficult.

its a damn shame that we are having attacks in our most peaceful city ,under complete control of the Army.....:angry:

The police says the area has been cordoned off and search under way.

I heard there is complete network of CIA and MI6 running the terrorist network within Abbottabad....... and our Army is sleeping as alwayz.......:smokin:

I heard there is complete network of CIA and MI6 running the terrorist network within Abbottabad....... and our Army is sleeping as alwayz.......:smokin:
Paying some money and weapons to a couple of hill billies to fire rockets isn't that difficult for organisations with Billions of dollars at their disposal.

Nine Rockets Fired at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul

Nine rockets were fired at the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul earlier today by the militants from the near by hills which damaged the boundary wall of the academy.

Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul is situated some 35 miles north of Islamabad. Three rockets had hit the boundary wall of the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.

The commissioner of Abbottabad, Khalid Khan Umarzai has said, “Some exploded, some did not. There was no loss of life".

Read more: Nine Rockets Fired at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul ~ Pakistan Military Review

Back
Top Bottom