What's new

Rocket ‘fired from Iran’ kills girl in border town in Pakistan

Good that you accept that you are just India and not USA as many idiots from your country believe.

Well i can't say for each and every Indian on this forum and who knows if they are really Indians? You know pakistanis pretending to be Indians in the states right? They could very well do this on the forum just to put India in bad light.

But could you please tell your fellow countrymen to stop giving empty threats to US as well as Iran?

Please tell them clearly that YOU are helpless in front of US and that YOU can do nothing about it.
Reality should not become a luxury in pakistan.

So we are the Islamic Nuclear Power, the Fort of Islam, whose generals never get tired of giving statements like folows,
"Ab dushman humain maili aankh say nahi daikh sakta"
"Hum nay mulk ka diffa na qabil-e-taskheer bna diya hai"

But in the past month 75% of our neighbours have killed Pakistanis within Pakistan. On top of that a superpower also tests its weapons on live targets in Pakistan.

The question is simple can we allow foreign forces to come and take out their required targets in Pakistan? If answer is yes, then why do we spend billions on our army why dont we follow the japan model and give thaika of our security to USA, it will me much cheap

We are going through democratic phase.
Gen. Ayub countered enemy advances, Gen Zia countered enemy advance, Gen Musharraf pushed them back and is the only living out of the 3.

Well i can't say for each and every Indian on this forum and who knows if they are really Indians? You know pakistanis pretending to be Indians in the states right? They could very well do this on the forum just to put India in bad light.

But could you please tell your fellow countrymen to stop giving empty threats to US as well as Iran?

Please tell them clearly that YOU are helpless in front of US and that YOU can do nothing about it.
Reality should not become a luxury in pakistan.

Not really. Indians themselves are enough pathetic to bring all the bad light to India. India has a lot douche. As for Iran. Those are not empty threats. We are militarily far stronger than them. This is something else that officially we have no fight with them. And I don't see any major conflict with them for a long time to come. Disappointment for Bharatis though. Can't help you guys with that. Some members can threaten anyone. Officially we have no conflict with Iran.

About US. There are many Pakistanis who support drone strikes. It is a different issue altogether. Not related to this thread.

India can be thankful to Muslim invaders.
But why would they be thankful to Pakistani's. The central asians were the invaders, not the Pakistanis!

After all the region of Pakistan has always been ruled from Delhi.

That is the natural order of things. Pakistan's destiny has always been run from Delhi and will continue to be run by Delhi.

Pakistan actually is the successor state of All the Islamic Kingdoms within this subcontinent ever since the first Islamic invasion.

We hold all the patents of every single Islamic Kingdoms.

And i also agree about the delhi part.Delhi historically part of Punjab fall under the Indian occupied Punjab And Yes We may very soon declare Indian Punjab as a disputed territory which will be taken back by all means be it after 1decade or even 1 century

Not really. Indians themselves are enough pathetic to bring all the bad light to India. India has a lot douche. As for Iran. Those are not empty threats. We are militarily far stronger than them. This is something else that officially we have no fight with them. And I don't see any major conflict with them for a long time to come. Disappointment for Bharatis though. Can't help you guys with that. Some members can threaten anyone. Officially we have no conflict with Iran.

About US. There are many Pakistanis who support drone strikes. It is a different issue altogether. Not related to this thread.

I am not surprised by that statement. Your hatred towards India clouds your judgement about Indians in general. So start to see things from a neutral ground.

Hmm.. Action have to back your statement. pakistan which is exploding from within would not want the dirty game to be played against her by another nation. Already so many countries are invested in the game and addition of one more could just mean the complete breakdown of pakistan.

You may by superior to Iran, but you cannot dispute the damage a tussle with Iran could have on your nation. The blow to your country would be far more than that of any toys you may use.

So can the pakistanis stand up for themselves ? NO.

And i also agree about the delhi part.Delhi historically part of Punjab fall under the Indian occupied Punjab And Yes We may very soon declare Indian Punjab as a disputed territory which will be taken back by all means be it after 1decade or even 1 century

OMG. You know you sound like a fool when you say something like that. Do you know Karachi? Do you know what is happening in Karachi?

A country which is hardly able to control its own territory talks of taking back territories of other countries. Its becoming clearly evident from such statements that Reality is indeed a luxury in pakistan.

Last edited:
Pakistan actually is the successor state of All the Islamic Kingdoms within this subcontinent ever since the first Islamic invasion.

patent
ˈpat(ə)nt,ˈpeɪt(ə)nt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a government authority or licence conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention.
    "he took out a patent for an improved steam hammer"
kingdom
ˈkɪŋdəm/
noun
noun: kingdom; plural noun: kingdoms

I.e you can have 'every single Islamic kingdom' or 'all Islamic kingdoms' but you cannot have 'every single Islamic Kingdoms'.

Buddy if you want to be taken seriously you need to improve your grammar. My cousin's 4.5 year old son is a better writer than you.

Aur lambi lambi chor kar geo....pehlay bhai apnay borders main rehnay walay Pakistanioun ko tou sanbhaal lo...inn ko izzat day do, hifazat day do, insaaf day do, rouzgaar day do, taleem day do, sehat day do, phir koi aur baat krna ...

You can declare yourself as the successor state of Rome with patents as well for all that anyone gives a crap about :lol:

As far as history is concerned. The destiny of land of Pakistan has historically and traditionally been decided from Delhi. Under self rule - look at Pakistan now, America comes and bombs your country at will. Rule from Delhi, is the natural order of things. That is how God intended Pakistan and Pakistani's to be.
The natural order will once again be established - rule of Pakistan from Delhi.

See even Bangladesh has been traditionally ruled from Delhi - and that order is established. Their govt takes orders from the Govt of India. And look how they have progressed after separating from Pakistan. This is Gods will.

581574_10152069334529686_1602708869_n.jpg

I see Indians still being bitter over the creation of Pakistan.

Still doesn't change your ancestors being jungle monkeys you dark ugly creatures of the night. Go back to the forests you came from and practice your witchcraft and sorcery there.

Pakistan is the protector of Mecca and Medina, we have been created to execute Gods will on this planet and by God we have enough nuclear weapons to scorch this earth.

Till eternity we shall remain and return this earth in dust to our maker.

iran is a terror state, they violated the sanctity of our border, pakistan must reply soon to idiot iranis

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/HJ12Ak01.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/07/world/middleeast/07hezbollah.html?pagewanted=all

Sorry but no cigar here.

Due to these pressures, on 11 October, Admoni was replaced by retired justice Eliyahu Winograd as chair of the political probe, and the probe itself was elevated to the status of governmental commission with near-state commission mandate: the Winograd Commission. On 12 September, former defense minister Moshe Arens spoke of "the defeat of Israel" in calling for a state committee of inquiry. He said that Israel had lost "to a very small group of people, 5000 Hezbollah fighters, which should have been no match at all for the IDF", and stated that the conflict could have "some very fateful consequences for the future."[280] Disclosing his intent to shortly resign, Ilan Harari, the IDF's chief education officer, stated at a conference of senior IDF officers that Israel lost the war, becoming the first senior active duty officer to publicly state such an opinion.[281] IDF Major General Yiftah Ron Tal, on 4 October 2006 became the second and highest ranking serving officer to express his opinion that the IDF failed "to win the day in the battle against Hezbollah" as well as calling for Lt. Gen. Dan Halutz' resignation.[282] Ron-Tal was subsequently fired for making those and other critical comments.[283]
Just because some clown journalists write a stupid article that does not prove ur point 7abibi. Hezballoons started a war to gain Shabaa Farms, but miserably failed were beaten and since then dont dare to fire a bullet towards Israel.

patent
ˈpat(ə)nt,ˈpeɪt(ə)nt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a government authority or licence conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention.
    "he took out a patent for an improved steam hammer"
kingdom
ˈkɪŋdəm/
noun
noun: kingdom; plural noun: kingdoms

I.e you can have 'every single Islamic kingdom' or 'all Islamic kingdoms' but you cannot have 'every single Islamic Kingdoms'.

Buddy if you want to be taken seriously you need to improve your grammar. My cousin's 4.5 year old son is a better writer than you.

ROFL on both of your replies.... Like a Boss ... ekdom Phata-phati

I see Indians still being bitter over the creation of Pakistan.

Still doesn't change your ancestors being jungle monkeys you dark ugly creatures of the night. Go back to the forests you came from and practice your witchcraft and sorcery there.

Pakistan is the protector of Mecca and Medina, we have been created to execute Gods will on this planet and by God we have enough nuclear weapons to scorch this earth.

Till eternity we shall remain and return this earth in dust to our maker.
Pakistan and Pakistani's destiny is to be forever ruled by others.
Earlier it was by Indians, then came the Central Asians, then the Europeans.

Look, you got an opportunity to rule yourselves for the first time and how has it turned out - slaves of America and Saudi Arabia. Americans bomb your country weekly, and Saudi princes come to hunt on your soil. You fancy yourself as relevant to Mecca and Medina, as protectors. They dont even give you people citizenship there! You are workers to them. Protector my *** :lol:
No dignity at all.

God made you people and your land just to be ruled by others, the natural order will be restored soon. Your destinies will once again be run by the whims and fancies of Delhi.

Last edited:
Iran and Pakistan should live in peace with each other. Senseless strife will lead nowhere. Furthermore we face a similar threat from Jundullah and BLA. We should work together to eliminate threats to our security. Terrorists target both countries and attack them very brutally. We need to target sunni extremism within our borders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom