What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, are you serious??? You really dont know the original one of that pic? It is nothing to do with Tiger Hill in Kashmir, and when the picture was taken there was no indian nation or indian flag existed. It is one of the most famous picture of WarII.:rofl: I cant stop laughing, really, you are so funny.

So, whats the deal ? are those Americans or Indians ?

can any Indian member clarify please, cos i saw quite a few times the Indian's version. Thanks.

247383875blZXFK_ph.jpg

If you do not like to see Indian growth then please do not post anything at all then posting your typical off topic trolls....atleast care about you being a senior member...:disagree:

I said I am not insteseted in indian future plan, and I was not going to post comment here. But that pic are used by many indian, they just change the flag and say that was indian. It is a very serious dishonor against the soldiers in the pics who fighted the Nazi. In this thread I see it again and I just questioned the guy who posted that pic "doese he even know the original one of that pic." His anwer is ↓

well this picture is of Tiger Hill recapture by Indian Army...there is also a statue dedicated to this picture in delhi...

I am so surprised many indian think so ↑, if we dont correct it, maybe some years later, indian will say that was indian who beated Nazi.:lol:
Do you think this kind of serious dishonor against the soldiers in the pics who fighted the Nazi should be continued by indian?:lol:

^ And India didn't fight in WWII?

Which country had the biggest volunteer army in WWII?

But yeah that picture is photoshopped.

^ And India didn't fight in WWII?

Which country had the biggest volunteer army in WWII?

But yeah that picture is photoshopped.

Who said you didnt fight in WWII? But most indian think who in the pic are indian is a big dishonor to the soldiers. And this should be corrected.:lol:

Have you read that

Afzal Motors (Pvt.) Ltd. is the Exclusive Distributor cum Progressive Manufacturer of Daewoo Trucks and Buses in Pakistan under the technical Assistance Agreements with Korean Manufactures (not indian) of Daewoo Trucks and Daewoo Buses. It was the Confidence of Korean manufacture of Daewoo brands of Truck and buses towards Afzal Motors.
:argh::argh::argh:

BTW, may indian contract with Daewoo is similar to that...

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

AHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHH

AHAHAHHAHAHHAH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHA

I just spilled my drink.

I was just waiting for someone to be stupid enough to say that.

Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you think Pakistanis would buy trucks that are from Tata? Clever marketing :D :D

I am so surprised many indian think so ↑, if we dont correct it, maybe some years later, indian will say that was indian who beated Nazi.:lol:
Do you think this kind of serious dishonor against the soldiers in the pics who fighted the Nazi should be continued by indian?:lol:

you ar rightly surprised cause that picture is certainly photoshopped..that picture is probably the most popular picture in the history of warfare and thus used by many including Indians..I dont think that it was intended by the user to show that the soldiers were Indians and not americans..and you can easily understand that by looking the the current picture that he edited momentt after your objections...(the picture is now showing some Indian sildiers carrying Indian flag)..But you knowingly posted the same posts just to troll...you could have stopped after he editedthe post...see the time of editing and the time of your second post.:frown:

and now..dont derail the thread anymore..if you have anything to posts constructive to the thread..only then post.

Who said you didnt fight in WWII? But most indian think who in the pic are indian is a big dishonor to the soldiers. And this should be corrected.:lol:

really ??? then my dear friend..please check the post again..its corrected and since you advice it to be corrected , I also expect you to edit your own posts..will you??

you ar rightly surprised cause that picture is certainly photoshopped..that picture is probably the most popular picture in the history of warfare and thus used by many including Indians..I dont think that it was intended by the user to show that the soldiers were Indians and not americans..and you can easily understand that by looking the the current picture that he edited momentt after your objections...(the picture is now showing some Indian sildiers carrying Indian flag)..But you knowingly posted the same posts just to troll...you could have stopped after he editedthe post...see the time of editing and the time of your second post.:frown:

and now..dont derail the thread anymore..if you have anything to posts constructive to the thread..only then post.

Oh, I didnt notice that he corrected that. And my purpose is just wanna correct this kind of dishonor. If I dont correct here, they will use it more and more.

that picture is probably the most popular picture in the history of warfare and thus used by many including Indians

I have never seen the other country did that except indian, anyway, enjoy your road pic.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom