What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my comments were only for those guys who tried to derail this thread. Peace to all other contributers of good stuff!

All the other guys CHOPPER S, STEREO TYPIC and to every other person posting pictures.!!
:tup: keep the good work up!:victory:

We better appreciate about what we have achieved in South Asia rather than making fun of each other on the points where we lack ourself!

Canal Road Lahore

N5 M2 Interchange

Thokar Niaz Baig Flyover

Doctor's Hospital/Johar Town Underpass

Jinnah Hospital Underpass(this is a old pic,this underpass has been open for traffic for several years now)

PU Campus Underpass 1 and 2

Campus Rd Underpass

3544359695_2bb003514f_o.jpg

3544359581_e75996f137_o.jpg

f633e085437c356a_large

6be7daa2a37f1a9d_large

012e7bfadc1ee0c9_large

fa49d79b243bb666_large

...Continued....

Muslim Town Underpass

Ferouzpur Road Underpass

FC College Underpass

Jail Rd Underpass

Mall Road Underpass

Dharampura Underpass

Last edited:
Forgive him sir...... Education gives him license to talk, Iam no one to stop Him, I have already spent my time in the border, But it sure feels bad when some one says like that to you,After sacrificing everything I had....

You shouldn't feel bad buddy, for all that you have is for your country and your homeland and a population of 1Billion+. Where people like you make sacrifices for their country and civilians live their lives and others get a chance to educate themselves and only serve themselves.

...Continued...

Mughalpura (this pic is of 2009,don't know the current status)

3527813532_9af99f4034_o.jpg

3526997813_f7b65a1d93_o.jpg

019PHO000000425U00027000[SVC2].jpg

019PHO000000425U00024000[SVC2].jpg

019PHO000000425U00026000[SVC2].jpg

Where are the pictures of Bath Island, Clifton, Defence, Sea View and other places online.

I am going to find them and post them.

You shouldn't feel bad buddy, for all that you have is for your country and your homeland and a population of 1Billion+. Where people like you make sacrifices for their country and civilians live their lives and others get a chance to educate themselves and only serve themselves.

I am Used to it.... anyways, that was sweet of you tell that, god bless you My son...

Can somebody upload pics of Lahore Ring Road

Forgive him sir...... Education gives him license to talk, Iam no one to stop Him, I have already spent my time in the border, But it sure feels bad when some one says like that to you,After sacrificing everything I had....

Sir, do not feel bad at all, your service to your country speaks for itself. If more people were like you in our countries, we would be much better off.

I look forward to hearing insightful comments from you on this site.

Sir, do not feel bad at all, your service to your country speaks for itself. If more people were like you in our countries, we would be much better off.

I look forward to hearing insightful comments from you on this site.

Thank You young man, some people dont like me being Nuetral here, is it a crime being Neutral??

Thank You young man, some people dont like me being Nuetral here, is it a crime being Neutral??

Well Sir if you are neutral, we will be able to learn from you and not keep insulting each other.

So it would be perfectly fine and very welcome. Thanks.

Islamabad

A street of Islamabad

Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad

Constitution Avenue, Islamabad

I was going through the pictures wondering that how is this possible that this thread is going peacefully and suddenly ishaq khan popped in screwing up everything.

Pakistanis are posting pictures of other cities too, you know y ? because we have other cities which are developed too!!

Now i question you, do you have airports like Lahore, Karachi and coming up Islamabad airport!!! your own ministers say that your Mumbai airport is worse than a local train station. The only mentionable airport in India is delhi's airport. [/B]

sir with due respect please do some research before commenting delhi has the best airport in subcontinent and have u seen new u/c airports of delhi,mumbai,chennai,mumbai do you know how many new airports we have opened in last year and a half if you have time please go through.

Mumbai (BOM) | Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - Page 127 - SkyscraperCity

and

Aviation and Airports - SkyscraperCity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom