What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
O O O man i can see ur general knowledge declining
You must not be knowing that Indian Liberalised Foreign Direct Investment in 1991 not 60 years back!!!:rofl:
And just in the past 19 years india has grown 71% more than what it did between 1947 and 1990 ,just due to Foreign Direct Investment

MNC's are flooding in india.
Ford has set it's global headquarters in India while Microsoft has it's Asia's Headquarters in India

Well if you don't find Delhi hosting Olympics in next 10 years then how the heck is it hosting the world's 2nd largest sports event (CWG) in 2010?
You want to say Delhi can't shift from 2nd to 1st in a span of 10 years??lmfao:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you trying to teach an economic honrs. student??

Ford shifting its base hear , and Microsoft putting its base here is Nothing related here.... and We can of course see the pace by which Commonwealth games is progressing, Dont blind your eyes dear, we are still a poor country, cant afford to host such games..... You know how Much of Infrastructure does olympic games need ,Commonwealth games is just nothing in front it.....

Cant You see How much of extra tax we have to pay for the progress of commonwealth games?? Do You just want delhi to develop or every other state In India?

Its not the matter If Delhi can shift from 2 to 1, it matter's How....

And Are You trying to teach a Military man who has guarded every border and traveled through out India ,about India?

@khanz

Again i see roads here...

he's posting these pics as a response to your trolling if you have a problem get back on topic and start posting pics of delhi roads then you started this versus thread so put it back on track starting from yourself.

DSC05766.JPG

karachi.jpg

Last edited:
To you, your own and to me, my own. No point in arguing what is better and what is worse.

The truth us we can create all kinds of roads, building and trains but as long as we cannot feed one and every person in our country, we are still behind in the world.

Many die in our country from hunger, poverty and diseases. I know my country is poor and it is developing, we hope to improve our infrastructure, life expectancy and civil society. Until that is achieved, we can have all the buildings or roads in the world but we will still be lagging.

Ford shifting its base hear , and Microsoft putting its base here is Nothing related here.... and We can of course see the pace by which Commonwealth games is progressing, Dont blind your eyes dear, we are still a poor country, cant afford to host such games..... You know how Much of Infrastructure does olympic games need ,Commonwealth games is just nothing in front it.....

Cant You see How much of extra tax we have to pay for the progress of commonwealth games?? Do You just want delhi to develop or every other state In India?

Its not the matter If Delhi can shift from 2 to 1, it matter's How....

And Are You trying to teach a Military man who has guarded every border and traveled through out India ,about India?

Am i knowing that an army man knows better about an economy than an economic honrs. final year student??

And the talk is about delhi because it will be delhi hosting the games not entire India.
For your kind info. We are poor By per Capita not my Nominal!
If you go with the regard you are rendering India as poor,then China is a poor nation as well.
China's Per capita is low as well?
Then by that China and India are the same..China also hosted Olympics dear..
China is the 2nd biggest economy and so India is the 4th largest
Does that make a difference in hosting Olympics?
It's the Economy at Nominal scale that matters while hosting an event like Olympics not Economy at Per capita scale.
And at Nominal scale India is the 4th largest economy...blah blah blah:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which flyover is that? i don't think its in Karachi or Pakistan/India

Am i knowing that an army man knows better about an economy than an economic honrs. final year student??

And the talk is about delhi because it will be delhi hosting the games not entire India.
If you go with the regard you are rendering India as poor,then China is a poor nation as well.
It's the Economy at Nominal scale that matters while hosting an event like Olympics not Economy at Per capita scale.
And at Nominal scale India is the 4th largest economy...blah blah blah:rofl::rofl::rofl:

At PPP India is the 4th biggest, otherwise 11th IIRC.

Am I knowing that an Economic Honors knows better India than a man who has been to Every nook and Corner of India...

.And from where You got the Info that India is the 4th largest economy,In terms of PPP we are but not in terms of Nominal GDP And You are comparing china with India? Iam not a fan boy..... Chinese have done it because they dont need to Look to its people, But we are a democratic country, Money might not be a Big problem for us, but the Amount of problems leading into it will be the problem, building a huge Infrastructure can cause civilian unrest in the city, Where will You Push your poor people??

And my dear, If You have to know a country, you need to Get around, Mingle with the people, Travel..... The Country which you study is not the country in real....

Am I knowing that an Economic Honors knows better India than a man who has been to Every nook and Corner of India...

.And from where You got the Info that India is the 4th largest economy,In terms of PPP we are but not in terms of Nominal GDP And You are comparing china with India? Iam not a fan boy..... Chinese have done it because they dont need to Look to its people, But we are a democratic country, Money might not be a Big problem for us, but the Amount of problems leading into it will be the problem, building a huge Infrastructure can cause civilian unrest in the city, Where will You Push your poor people??

And my dear, If You have to know a country, you need to Get around, Mingle with the people, Travel..... The Country which you study is not the country in real....

Infrastructure is developed to provide facilities to all,be it poor or rich.
And China and India can be compared because the world see's them as the future global powers.

India can be compared to china because China is a major producer of following:-
Small scale products such as
Toys
clothes
Duplicate mobile phones
Packed Foods

China's emphasis is on small scale products in large quantities ,neglecting quality and my friend you must be knowing how degradable and low graded products china produces
Those are always hated in India.People like products either made in India,Germany,Japan or USA
China stands for low grade products
On the other hand,India's emphasis is on large scale products,not large in quantity but certainly very good in quality
That's why the steel used in making Shard London bridge and Burj al Arab were imported from India and not China.
And China's high quantity and low quality policy would affect it badly in the long run,while India with average quantity and High quality would only accelerate in the future.
Experts predict a doomed future for China also because of it's 1 family 1 child policy.
The same has led to an increased age gap in the chinese population,very less youngsters and increasing number of elderly people
India has 67% of it's population below 36 years of age ( As read on Hindustan Times)
So dear friend,all aspects are to be taken care off for a better future
At present:- No doubt China is ahead of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom