What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pictures of Islamabad is awesome, request you guys to stay focused on positive comparison. No fighting.

Are other people posting pics from Karachi only??LOL

I have atleast posted the pics of roads all from delhi
But some Pakistani pics are from Islamabad,Lahore :blah:

The pakistani members just made innocent mistakes and didn't attack any indian infrastructure until indians started trolling and comparing it was your friend ishaq khan who started trolling,trying to show who is superior and attacking pakistani posters when it was pointed out it was just for roads heck he even posted pics of hotel interiors atleast the ones in pakistan is possible to see from the road :lol:

and yeah delhi is a huge city compared it islamabad .
and yeah the way islamabad is show in these pics that it is flawless its not true my friend with his family has recently settled there and there is the same case with delhi its still developing and has caught a great pace in developing because of the commonwealth games and the grand pix and the coming Olympic games. think you i am just being real

2870448290_df62768f00.jpg

5417379.jpg

89873220_5791550534.jpg

and yeah the way islamabad is show in these pics that it is flawless its not true my friend with his family has recently settled there and there is the same case with delhi its still developing and has caught a great pace in developing because of the commonwealth games and the grand pix and the coming Olympic games. think you i am just being real

Care to explain the bolded part

But most of the pictures here are of karachi.

Care to explain the bolded part
I can explain it...
Delhi has placed a bid for the 2020 olympic games

2012 games are at london

2016 Rio De janerio

2020 yet to be decided ( Delhi as firm favorites)

So is it explained?

Both are very beautifull..

my own experiance..Pakistani road can be compared to the roads of UAE..

when i was ther i experinced Pakistani roads are almost comparable to the abu dhabi roads,

nt only Islamabad roads bt at all pakistan..including my city bannu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom