What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can explain it...
Delhi has placed a bid for the 2020 olympic games

2012 games are at london

2016 Rio De janerio

2020 yet to be decided ( Delhi as firm favorites)

So is it explained?

Hope you are not joking, I never Knew India has A bid for 2020 olympic games... Cool man, Do you think we are ready for Hosting olympic games??

korangi-road-karachi.jpg

4122847_karachi_temple3.jpg

373484717_4b0afb9dc6.jpg

Hope you are not joking, I never Knew India has A bid for 2020 olympic games... Cool man, Do you think we are ready for Hosting olympic games??
Oh man get some life...
Delhi's present state +10 years? Have you gone nuts???lol

StereoTypic, do not derail the thread, post pics and do not write one line comments trying to come across as a smart ***.

If you do not like this, you can leave as you please.

Oh man get some life...
Delhi's present state +10 years? Have you gone nuts???lol

I am seeing my country for the past 60 years, so I can Very well estimate its potential to grow, What I meant was, do we have enough caliber to start Investing from now... Do You still want to say that to me?

India is way ahead of any other south Asian countries in terms of road and infrastructure. How many cites in Pakistan has Metro?

Few pics....

DelhiMetro11.JPG

Belapur road

BTW Bangalore is the best city in South Asia...

Last edited:
I am seeing my country for the past 60 years, so I can Very well estimate its potential to grow, What I meant was, do we have enough caliber to start Investing from now... Do You still want to say that to me?

O O O man i can see ur general knowledge declining
You must not be knowing that Indian Liberalised Foreign Direct Investment in 1991 not 60 years back!!!:rofl:
And just in the past 19 years india has grown 71% more than what it did between 1947 and 1990 ,just due to Foreign Direct Investment

MNC's are flooding in india.
Ford has set it's global headquarters in India while Microsoft has it's Asia's Headquarters in India

Well if you don't find Delhi hosting Olympics in next 10 years then how the heck is it hosting the world's 2nd largest sports event (CWG) in 2010?
You want to say Delhi can't shift from 2nd to 1st in a span of 10 years??lmfao:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you trying to teach an economic honrs. student??

O O O man i can see ur general knowledge declining
You must not be knowing that Indian Liberalised Foreign Direct Investment in 1991 not 60 years back!!!:rofl:
And just in the past 19 years india has grown 71% more than what it did between 1947 and 1990 ,just due to Foreign Direct Investment

MNC's are flooding in india.
Ford has set it's global headquarters in India while Microsoft has it's Asia's Headquarters in India

Well if you don't find Delhi hosting Olympics in next 10 years then how the heck is it hosting the world's 2nd largest sports event (CWG) in 2010?
You want to say Delhi can't shift from 2nd to 1st in a span of 10 years??lmfao:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you trying to teach an economic honrs. student??

I think they dont teach you manners. You are talking to an Retired Army Major.. Have some respect for him.
BTW he is Patriotic Indian not a Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom