What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I was watching TV which was showing something about Pakistan.I saw some really beautiful trucks there.These trucks were highly decorated,colorful and looked absolutely beautiful.We generally dont find decorations like that here in India.Can somebody post some pics of those trucks please???

These are bedford truck very common in Pakistan and kept like babies by their owners..

Below is Hino Pak truck..

2223396426_960119c98a_o.jpg

2223396878_eda606d797_o.jpg

P2270068.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

3812219398_cc5b478673_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

4444385209_43ea6dbd73_b.jpg

I was going through the pictures wondering that how is this possible that this thread is going peacefully and suddenly ishaq khan popped in screwing up everything.

Pakistanis are posting pictures of other cities too, you know y ? because we have other cities which are developed too!!

Now i question you, do you have airports like Lahore, Karachi and coming up Islamabad airport!!! your own ministers say that your Mumbai airport is worse than a local train station. The only mentionable airport in India is delhi's airport. Delhi is developed becuase its the seat of your government, what about the other cities !! Your government is just spending only on capital!!

Or is this all just because of those common wealth games !! Pakistan is how it is in its daily life and delhi is getting ready for common wealth games so just imagine how would be a Pakistani city if Pakistan was to host such an event !!

And even these pictures shows lack of intfrastructure developments.

If you notice all the roads on Pakistan are 3 lane properly divided by dividers and on every road u can change lane. But if you see many road pictures from Dehli show century old Dual carraige way with a Painted line dividing two lanes !!

And many pitcures of Dehli are also rendered, anyone using Photoshop just look at the color depth and curves. And due to that in some pictures its looking better than reality.

Also your hyped up Low Floor Buses !!! Just tell me which aircraft or aerospace tech goes down to make one !!! Whats the difference between an ordinary bus and a bus with a little lowered floor !!! Just a little more head room in standing posture!!

Some body mentioned CNG then let me tell you That Indians mostly put that Blue colored Gas cylinder in their cars to run it on Natural Gas but in Pakistan we have specialized kits in cars for using Compressed Natural Gas.

And many of the roads being more specific a few pictures in the beginning of this thread show that old block type road style where the whole road is a combination of small blocks few meters wide and long which was used somewhere in deep areas of Rawalpindi long back where streets used to made of cement.

Now if you really wanna move ahead of roads in infrastructural developments, then what is the condition of highways that run through India?? We have 3-4 lane highways running across the country and expressways extending upto 6 lanes each side. We have security cameras installed in our metropolitans.

All the new towns and housing societies in Pakistan have underground electricity and they are made just like European countries what is the condition of houses of ordinary public other than handful of millionaires ! Now here is the real point, you wanna talk about the GDP, i want to discuss condition and facilities to general public then what is their financial and physical condition. Leave that.

Lets compare law enforcement, What is the condition of Indian police, what is their pay? what gears they have and which cars they rome around? Do they have any honda civics? Toyota Corolla, Prados? Nissan Patrols?? Do you have even a proper cellular network coverage!! It takes a fortune teller to tell you which is that blessed moment when you are going to call and there will be coverage to recipients cell fone and Lines will be free enough to let the call be made and there will be enough sound quality for the conversation to take place. I have many friends from India and i do have to call them so im one of the victims of that hi-fi service.

Where BSNL says 3G technology!!!, Ab India banay ga lightening fast -with half a decade old technology.
On contrary, Pakistan has the worlds third largest wi-max network. And you will find a good quality service on your cell even if you are buried in the Ground.

It was such a nice thread and some people screwed it all up and made this thread a Garbage with their hate, negative mentality, racist nature and ***** of their minds. Do I need to mention their frustration & Jealousy!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. I have best reply fol all with credible links. But the ur post is full of off topic rants and BS. So, i will not reply to that.

2. I will only give a very small example to prove that how ill informed are u

Hyderabad airport adjudged amongst top five in world

Bengaluru International Airport captures major award, Airport Expo, Dubai

Bengaluru International Airport captures major award | TheMoodieReport.com

We are building 40 airports which are in the last stage of the project completion and 12 new green field airports. And I'm not counting Delhi & Mumbai.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. I have best reply fol all with credible links. But the ur post is full of off topic rants and BS. So, i will not reply to that.

2. I will only give a very small example to prove that how ill informed are u

Bengaluru International Airport captures major award, Airport Expo, Dubai

Bengaluru International Airport captures major award | TheMoodieReport.com

We are building 40 airports which are in the last stage of the project completion and 12 new green field airports. And I'm not counting Delhi & Mumbai.

The Hyderabad international airport has been named amongst the world’s top five in the annual Airport Service Quality (ASQ) passenger survey along with the ones at Seoul, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing.

Top five in annual "Airport service quality", oh i see, i thought you mean top five airport overall in the world, thanks for your useful information anyway.:cheers:

decotora2.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom