What's new

‘Risk of conflict is real’ – NATO chief

No, we want a rich and stable Russia. But it cannot undermine regional peace. Because war will damage the trade environment.
A rich, stable and unified Russia can bring us a huge market and a safe supply of resources. War will destroy the trade environment, which will harm China's interests.

So are you saying that China will not wage a war against Taiwan if it declares independence as the war will impact Chinese economy?

So are you saying that China will not wage a war against Taiwan if it declares independence as the war will impact Chinese economy?
A war in the Taiwan Strait will certainly hurt China's economic development. But if we let Taiwan be independent, it will do more damage to China's economy. There is no contradiction between ensuring economic security and protecting economic development.

China's economic development is based on global economic integration. Although China is rich in resources, we have a large population, so we rely heavily on trade.
We have investments anywhere in the world, so we hate any war.

War is not in China's interests. We have a sword in our hand, but we don't like to use it.

Last edited:
A war in the Taiwan Strait will certainly hurt China's economic development. But if we let Taiwan be independent, it will do more damage to China's economy. There is no contradiction between ensuring economic security and protecting economic development.

China's economic development is based on global economic integration. Although China is rich in resources, we have a large population, so we rely heavily on trade.

War is not in China's interests. We have a sword in our hand, but we don't like to use it.

I understand the Chinese claim on Taiwan from security perspective but economic wise any war even if won by China will result in severe economic sanctions.

Hence my question is Does China care more about Security or Economy. Which one will China choose?

but economic wise any war even if won by China will result in severe economic sanctions.

Why would any country hit China with severe economic sanctions which would hurt their own economy for Taiwan? Also why are you interrogating this guy about what China will choose like he's their premier? Moron

I understand the Chinese claim on Taiwan from security perspective but economic wise any war even if won by China will result in severe economic sanctions.

Hence my question is Does China care more about Security or Economy. Which one will China choose?

China has a market of more than 1 billion people, which makes he possible to stand up to any economic sanctions. China does not want to lose the west market, but China is not afraid to lose this market. China will not repeat Japan's mistake when it depends too much on the US

Why would any country hit China with severe economic sanctions which would hurt their own economy for Taiwan? Also why are you interrogating this guy about what China will choose like he's their premier? Moron

LOL @MH.Yang is a member if CCP.

He is more reliable than @Hiptullha on Chinese matters.

China has a market of more than 1 billion people, which makes he possible to stand up to any economic sanctions. China does not want to lose the west market, but China is not afraid to lose this market. China will not repeat Japan's mistake when it depends too much on the US

I don't doubt the seriousness or strength of China with regards to Taiwan.

If Taiwan is non negotiable for China, Russia would also see formers Soviets states like Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Central Asia as such with regards to NATO expansion on her borders.

I was only surprised by the statement of @MH.Yang

Why is what is good for China not good for Russia?

And this guy, Jens Stoltenberg is incoherent looser babbling nonsense. He knows his arse will be obliterated in any confrontation with Russia.

I don't doubt the seriousness or strength of China with regards to Taiwan.

If Taiwan is non negotiable for China, Russia would also see formers Soviets states like Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Central Asia as such with regards to NATO expansion on her borders.

I was only surprised by the statement of @MH.Yang

Why is what is good for China not good for Russia?

We respect Russia's special interests in Ukraine, Belarus and other countries. Just as we support Russia's interests in Kazakhstan now.
We do not want war and riots in these places, it is not in contradiction with Russia's interests.
In fact, although there is no clear alliance agreement, China and Russia are already half allies. If it were not for the convergence of most areas of interest between China and Russia, bilateral relations would not have developed to this extent.

‘Risk of conflict is real’ – NATO chief
Says puppethead of U.S. empire led axis of evil after encroaching and building up military assets on Russias border to provoke conflict with Russia in violation of numerous treaties and agreements and their own paperthin morals and standards and attacking Russia economically for decades.

Wow shocking. I wonder what could have led to this.

Blinken rules out Russia demands ahead of key talks over Ukraine
The secretary of state said he doesn't expect any breakthroughs this week as the Biden administration heads into high-level talks with Russia.

WASHINGTON — Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday he doesn't expect any breakthroughs this week ahead of key talks between the Biden administration and Russia, as he ruled out reducing U.S. troops in Eastern Europe and barring Ukraine from NATO.

Russia published draft security pacts last month demanding NATO deny membership to Ukraine and other ex-Soviet countries as well as roll back its military deployments in the region.

"Neither of those is on the table," Blinken said on CNN's "State of the Union," as Biden administration officials prepare to engage in high-level talks with Russia this week.

"When it comes to the deployment of forces and troop levels, we're not looking at troop levels. To the contrary," said Blinken in a separate interview on ABC's "This Week."

"If Russia commits renewed aggression against Ukraine, I think it's a very fair prospect that NATO will reinforce its positions along its eastern flank, the country countries that border Russia," he said.

Days earlier, U.S. officials told NBC News the U.S. is ready to propose discussions on scaling back U.S. and Russian troop deployments and military exercises in Eastern Europe. After the publication of the story, White House National Secretary spokesperson Emily Horne disputed that the U.S. would consider reducing the number of troops stationed in Poland and the Baltic states.

With tens of thousands of Russian troops massed on Ukraine’s border, the Biden administration is threatening unprecedented sanctions and other tough steps against Russia if it takes military action against Ukraine.

Conflict is possible of course but let's be realistic here. If, hypothetically, Russia invades Ukraine, why would it invade other countries? For example, if the Russians invade any one of the Baltic nations it would be an attack on NATO, and Russia could not win a conventional war against NATO, simply not plausible.

Russia could attack Finland sure, but why? Does it want 5 million fins in Russia? I don't see what Russia would gain from taking over Finland.

I trust the strategic geniuses in the Kremlin, one thing Russians are good at (at least since world war two and more so the last 20 years is strategic thinking). I am sure Russia will not go directly against NATO, Ukraine however is not NATO and NATO would not go to war over Ukraine, they would just support them.

Both sides will make careful calculations on what they will do, no one wants to escalate and no one wants to go nuclear.

FIy-M4NXIAA-1Mk

really then why did you kill Tibets, Christians, HK and Ughurs?

and also afraid of female tennis players

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom