What's new

Rise of China and India could spark UK 'unrest'

I predict England will return to its former status as a Superpower. Long live the British Empire! :D

Well all this hypothesis can become null if 50 new prosperous countries form between PAK & BD lead by chinese regional leadership. EU can still have respect and trade with these new states under chinese leadership.Everyone will be happy. I look forward to that day. :)
When are you guys ever going to get over your slave mentality? You shamelessly keep harping on so called 'Chinese leadership'. WTF? Why can't you try and achieve the leadership role yourselves? Always hanging on to the coat tails of others! Old habits die hard, I guess! Jeeez!

When are you guys ever going to get over your slave mentality? You shamelessly keep harping on so called 'Chinese leadership'. WTF? Why can't you try and achieve the leadership role yourselves? Always hanging on to the coat tails of others! Old habits die hard, I guess! Jeeez!

its called moral bankcourptsey sirji tehy cant underst6and it as kahir jane do aap jante ho ..Bhavnao ko samjho ji :D

Well all this hypothesis can become null if 50 new prosperous countries form between PAK & BD lead by chinese regional leadership. EU can still have respect and trade with these new states under chinese leadership.Everyone will be happy. I look forward to that day. :)

do temme when u are done with ur waiting. the reason u are a bangladeshi coz ur thinking is so awesome. :P

and for a change do look forward for those days by sitting on the indo bong border. BSF will make a actual person out of ur username. :D :D

ganesh177, sukhoi_30MKI, airuah, WAR-rior, KRAIT, Koovie, RISING SUN, kurup, Cherokee, nair, Azazel thanked this.

:lol:

I predict England will return to its former status as a Superpower. Long live the British Empire! :D

East End London population will be used as shock troops! :lol:

Looking at the comments by the Brits on that article, I am laughing my a$$ off....:devil:

UK rest assured. India is going nowhere and China will not object if UK colonizes ROI.

as they say 'every dog has its day'- the britards (British +retards) had their day,they will just have to live with the fact that times change.

Exactly after China it's Japan which is the largest economy, not India.
I think most of these comparisons are simply made on the basis of population.

the article doesnt refer to what is but wahts likely to happen..yes today japans second largest after china in economy but if u look at the growth rates india has 6 in 2011 and japans -0.7% not to mention -5.5% in 2009..so its economy is decreasing on the other hand with our demographic dividend we can grow abt the same rate for about 3 decades from now..so by that time guess who will be more stronger.besider we're a stronger millitary power compared to japan
Japan GDP - real growth rate - Economy

What do U mean?:confused: I was referring to the vast space between PAK & BD, some 3million Sq/km that can easily accommodate 50 new countries. Your knowledge of geography is pretty weak it seems. :)

You might have a short term memory...I think it would have been better for India to let Pakistani army to rape and change the race of Bangladesh....I think some of the raped females gave birth to some bastard child and forgot to kill them....I think you are an example of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXVOfR7rnaU

the article doesnt refer to what is but wahts likely to happen..yes today japans second largest after china in economy but if u look at the growth rates india has 6 in 2011 and japans -0.7% not to mention -5.5% in 2009..so its economy is decreasing on the other hand with our demographic dividend we can grow abt the same rate for about 3 decades from now..so by that time guess who will be more stronger.besider we're a stronger millitary power compared to japan
Japan GDP - real growth rate - Economy

No India does not have an stronger military than Japan. The JMSDF is argubly the most advance navy in Asia. They have more Aegis Destroyers than India and 20 AIP submarines that will make the US navy put it down in shame. And in total GDP, India ranks 11th in the world economy.

The problem with all predictions is it pedicts the future. And as everybody knows the future is full of uncertainties. The rise of China and India does not mean the decline of England. Maybe or maybe not.

As for the "unrest" because UK becomes poor: its current GDP per capita 2012 is much higher than the duo China and India. Now you can calculate how many years China and India will need to catch up with UK, if the present grow rate of the duo continues.

Place/ GDP per capita (PPP) 2012
34 UK $36,600
121 China $8,500
164 India $3,700

No India does not have an stronger military than Japan. The JMSDF is argubly the most advance navy in Asia. They have more Aegis Destroyers than India and 20 AIP submarines that will make the US navy put it down in shame. And in total GDP, India ranks 11th in the world economy.
no matter how better they get but they still answer to americans(no offense to japanese people)
there are several other things if you want to take them into account like nuke subs,aircraft carrier and experience.
chinese have more nuke subs then japanese
india have aircraft carrier operating experience and again PLAN is far better than jmsdf in terms of numerical superiority and in some places technology also.
my friend aegis alone will not win battles for you.

no in overall military comparison(which my indian friend said in his post) japan is not stronger than republic of india.

Back
Top Bottom