What's new

Rise of China and India could spark UK 'unrest'

:lol: Don't think they can form even 50 districts - but that's not what that jack@ss meant - he want's to see India divided into 50 countries - somebody tell him in detail that uske baap ke baap ke baap ke paas bhi iske liye gurda nahin hai.

:hitwall::hitwall:
32647124.jpg

If your PM is going to carry out the referendum as he promised,will you continue to be ??
Who knows, not for a few years yet. Pros and cons for each side. If we leave we can expand our trade with other countries...
I'll think we'll stay in the EU but with more power to do what we wish to do.

Who knows, not for a few years yet. Pros and cons for each side. If we leave we can expand our trade with other countries...
I'll think we'll stay in the EU but with more power to do what we wish to do.

How do you plan to expand you trade with other countries??You have a massive market right across the channel.Loosing direct access to that market will be a massive loss to British economy.Moreover, the single market guarantees freedom for British citizens to work in other EU member states.Besides if you exit EU,will pro EU Scotland remain in the Union??None of it makes any sense.

How do you plan to expand you trade with other countries??You have a massive market right across the channel.Loosing direct access to that market will be a massive loss to British economy.Moreover, the single market guarantees freedom for British citizens to work in other EU member states.Besides if you exit EU,will pro EU Scotland remain in the Union??None of it makes any sense.
I'm no economist, but when we entered the EU, goods from countries like Australia and NZ became more expensive as they now had a tariff imposed on them. I'm sure the guys in the know have a plan.
It's worth noting that I am in favour of staying in the EU.
Agreed it is a tricky situation.

I'm no economist, but when we entered the EU, goods from countries like Australia and NZ became more expensive as they now had a tariff imposed on them. I'm sure the guys in the know have a plan.
It's worth noting that I am in favour of staying in the EU.
Agreed it is a tricky situation.

From my experience most of Indian business houses(like TATA) prefer investment in Britian,because its a part of EU.Britian will lose its financial importance if you pull out of EU,I am sure businesses around the world think the same way.Why would any body invest in Britain if they don't have access to wider European market.Pulling out of EU is a stupid idea.Those who prefer the commonwealth over EU are simply out of touch with reality.

This article is right on few fronts , its perhaps a warning to western government who's stupid polices have led to manufacturing and labor intensive job send to east Asia and made the west less competitive .

Few of the reason why the west have done so bad in the last decade is due to trade imbalance , higher unemployment, unchecked immigration, massive public debt to GDP coupled with lavish welfare which is unimaginable in the east.

Britain GDP growth was 6.21% in 1997 a massive amount for a developed country this has fallen to 0.65 in 2011 it had a robust manufacturing economy and still is one of the financial capitals of the world.

But I do believe economy and trade protectionism against the east are inevitable as the west slowdown,

The warning is real as the last thing Europe need repeat of the great riots of 18th century.

Another useless piece of journalism with wild imagination, zero useful information, and casually lumps China and India in the same sentence..

Exactly after China it's Japan which is the largest economy, not India.
I think most of these comparisons are simply made on the basis of population.

Is BD and Pak big enough to form 50 new countries??:lol:

What do U mean?:confused: I was referring to the vast space between PAK & BD, some 3million Sq/km that can easily accommodate 50 new countries. Your knowledge of geography is pretty weak it seems. :)

What do U mean?:confused: I was referring to the vast space between PAK & BD, some 3million Sq/km that can easily accommodate 50 new countries. Your knowledge of geography is pretty weak it seems. :)

:rofl::rofl:Read your post again.Of course, I agree Pakistan and BD can form 50 countries between themselves.They did it once in 1971,with a little bit of our help,you can certainly form 48 more.:rofl:

Damn - I can see why Bangladeshis would like 49 more countries to illegally migrate to - but we are talking about other stuff here.

Well all this hypothesis can become null if 50 new prosperous countries form between PAK & BD lead by chinese regional leadership. EU can still have respect and trade with these new states under chinese leadership.Everyone will be happy. I look forward to that day. :)
It is now quite clear that the Muslims are willing to be led by godless communists. Then it will be easy now to bring them under the yoke of hindu leadership and revert them back to their original state which is beneficial to all.

And your knowledge of fiction is very bad.

Back
Top Bottom