What's new

Rise in Asian women trafficked into China: Report

We should definitely crack down any form of illegal activity, but this one should be an exception. ;)

As long as they are not smuggling our women to the foreign nations. :lol:

they most likely are trying to, but lucky for us, every country with a land border to China is either absolutely or locally poorer than we are.

Beijing ought to have government-appointed, domestic sex workers (made in China) to fight demands for imports of sex workers from overseas. ^^

The prostitution is illegal in China, but buying a bride from Vietnam is ok. :lol:

shouldn't be, prostitution illegal encourages crime and doesn't protect women. we should learn from Germany and Netherlands, to make prostitution legal and regulated.

Indeed, by making it illegal you would end up driving it into the underground where criminals run the business.

By making it legal, prostitution will always be under broad daylight under close supervision by government and society.

China cannot be a dumpster for anybody who wants to join us. We must set rigorous standards. It's not about what you add, or how big you are. It is about what you exclude, or how pure you are.

If the SE brides have good genes, fair skin, etc. they can come. Otherwise, we cannot dilute our Yellow River Han gene pool with SE Asians anymore. If I hear anymore BS about Vietnamese being "related to" Chinese or even they are actually Chinese, I'm gonna puke. People from North Korea might be okay though.

China cannot be a dumpster for anybody who wants to join us. We must set rigorous standards. It's not about what you add, or how big you are. It is about what you exclude, or how pure you are.

If the SE brides have good genes, fair skin, etc. they can come. Otherwise, we cannot dilute our Yellow River Han gene pool with SE Asians anymore. If I hear anymore BS about Vietnamese being "related to" Chinese or even they are actually Chinese, I'm gonna puke. People from North Korea might be okay though.
^I see another speeder 2 in the making

^I see another speeder 2 in the making
To deal with heterogeneous population who are not clearly Yellow River Han genetic stock, or mixed blood, we might need to institute a caste system. The mixed bloods can intermarry with each other, but Yellow River Han genetic stock must keep ourselves pure and remain dominant ethnicity.

You know, Chinese ancestors had the foresight to keep China relatively isolated for thousands of years to prevent us from turning into a mish-mash like india. We cannot take our relatively homogenous blood for granted and then open the flood gates to all sorts of other ethnicities, arrogantly thinking to ourselves, "we have such a big population, we can never be diluted or become products of miscegenation."

given the lop sided male:female ratio in china (similar to India actually). what do you suggest the tons of han boys do when they cant find a lovely han wife?

Some people believe that we Han Chinese are pure blood,that's the biggest joke of all time,how can any people in their sane mind believe that one fifth of the humanity are pure blood?if that is the case ,then very few people left as not pure blood groups in the wold.check the Chinese history and see how many ethnic groups merged together to form today's Han Chinese,no less than hundreds.Chinese is more of a common culture acceptance than a ethnic concept.we people living in North China look different from those living in the South,but it doesnt matter at all,cause we are all Chinese,we all accept Chinese culture.Chinese culture are very open and comprehensive and very friendly ,is always ready to accept anyone who likes to embrace it,that's why we have this uninterrupted thousands years civilization and one fifth of the humanity.and keep that in your mind,China also has 55 minorities and they are just like my brothers and sisters,we have many many ethnic minority friends when I grew up.
racist dogs should be banned and kicked out of this forum.

Back
Top Bottom