What's new

Riots in Singapore

And what does that prove....does that negate if assuming what u are saying is true...all the contributions of indians in Singapore society.

Everyone even prostitutes contribute to a society. The point is will Singapore be better off if she is anchor in Chinese culture, or in caste system. All places Indians go have serious caste system problem and in some cases, the locals are deemed worse than animals by Indians. Guyana is on the verge of civil war because Indians impose caste system on the rest of people.

All states Indians go are teemed with corruption, caste system, backwardness, superstitious...etc.

Indians could have screwed Singapore up, but because Chinese is majority and in control, Indians are put into good contributions.

Everyone even prostitutes contribute to a society. The point is will Singapore be better off if she is anchor in Chinese culture, or in caste system. All places Indians go have serious caste system problem and in some cases, the locals are deemed worse than animals by Indians. Guyana is on the verge of civil war because Indians impose caste system on the rest of people.

All states Indians go are teemed with corruption, caste system, backwardness, superstitious...etc.

Indians could have screwed Singapore up, but because Chinese is majority and in control, Indians are put into good contributions.

How can we put caste system if supposing that somehow crafty indians do impose it, on Non-Hindus.You first quoted only a part of my post without replying to the various contribution made by indian society in law, arts, teaching, history i singapore.Regarding the usefullness of indian society i think you just need to look at indian society in U.S, U.K, Canada to just name a few.

Indians impose caste system everywhere they go and all of their host are sicked of their caste system. In UK, there are just 2.3% of Indians but the caste system there are already very serious. UK lawmakers has legislate against Indian caste system but wicked Brahmins are now fighting every means to roll it back.

British Indians seek legal protection from caste system - World - CBC News

The high caste Indians is comparable to shitt. They are a pollution everywhere they go. But sometimes, if the host is able to sense their wicked and put measures to make sure they behave, they can serve a good fertilizer. In fact most of the time, Indians contribution are mostly negative, Guyana, Trinidad, Fiji are some examples. They are normally parasitic unless somebody can rein them.

If Indians are so good, why all her neighbors like Nepal, Pakistan hate them and why their country is a shitt hole.

00000119.jpg

And what does that prove....does that negate if assuming what u are saying is true...all the contributions of indians in Singapore society.

Of course, that's just one case. But anyone who knows Singapore history is aware of the sensitivity of the Malay race issues.(In Malaysia, it's chinese race issue) As such, many government positions are actually "given" to Indians instead, just so Singapore won't appeared as a Chinese country.
You may have this impression that indians are over-presented from Indian media or wiki, but the truth is quite the opposite.

Last edited:

Just saying that Devan Nair being an alcoholic should hardly be a positive example. That is all.

He was a butt of a lot of jokes and a disgrace.

Bro the chinese will only derail you..

he claims to have IQ of 142 but when you asked him to post screenshot of IQ test he did not accept it.

I bet he would never give any link to his paper. because he has none.

image.jpg

Here's the screen shot. I claimed 138 to 142. This test is off by 2 points and I was doing this from work today while multi-tasking. Also very possible my IQ is dropping a little with age and being out of school now for a number of years. Either way, my point is the same. Singapore would be just like $1,300 GDP Mumbai if the population was 80% Indian and 10% Chinese. Luckily, it's not. The app I used is Mensa approved and the highest rated IQ Test app on the Apple AppStore. It's called IQ Test by Santiago Romani Castroman.

Last edited:
file.php

Here's the screen shot. I claimed 138 to 142. This test is off by 2 points and I was doing this from work today while multi-tasking. Also very possible my IQ is dropping a little with age and being out of school now for a number of years. Either way, my point is the same. Singapore would be just like $1,300 GDP Mumbai if the population was 80% Indian and 10% Chinese. Luckily, it's not. The app I used is Mensa approved and the highest rated IQ Test app on the Apple AppStore. It's called IQ Test by Santiago Romani Castroman.

ooh please u should have done it yesterday and not after copying the results with the help of your paid ccp members (anyhow your invisible screenshot is not visible lol)

ooh please u should have done it yesterday and not after copying the results with the help of your paid ccp members (anyhow your invisible screenshot is not visible lol)

I changed to another image hosting service.
How do you copy the results when the App doesn't post the answers or tell you what you got right or wrong???

I'm Taiwanese-American, but 100% Han Chinese. Sorry, don't know any CCP members that's part of retarded paranoia.

SG should admit that it's a chinese country. do not pretend to be multi-racial now. it does not work

Brother, these guys don't really care about your IQ, they are just trying to wind you up.

You are clearly a smart guy, it is early visible from reading your posts. Which is a lot more than I can say about the Indian you are arguing with.

image.jpg

20131224_233659.jpg

Merry Christmas you racist motherfucker. I did this after I got home from Christmas dinner with family and friends where I had copious amounts of alcohol.

@Chinese-Dragon I am disappointed, I didn't think you would subscribe to this racist bs.

PS: I don't know how to screenshot on the iPad.

And PPS: My Singaporean Chinese friends hate being called Chinese. They differentiate themselves from the and I quote, "China Chinese". I questioned one of my mates logic with this and his answer was that Singaporean Chinese people are as Chinese as Pakistanis/Bangladeshis are Indian.

Last edited:
Some of Devan Nair Jokes

D - Don't
E - Ever
V - Vote
A - Another
N - Nair

N - No
A - Alcohol
I - I
R - Resign

Back