What's new

Riots in Singapore

Citibank had an Indian CEO named Vikram Pandit. He moved a lot of jobs to Indians, he did such a horrible job for Citi that they had to fire him.

In America, we just roll our eyes at all the bullcrap coming from the Indian workers. My department has no Indians and we will never hire those 85 IQ Indian. Never. There is an another department that has an Indian manager in my company and of course he hires a lot of Indians and attractive American women. Even the women in his department tell me he is a total moron. Everybody knows. The game is up for Indians. We all know they are morons. Even the whites are starting to learn and get it. Indians destroy lots of American companies like Sun, Adobe and healthcare.gov. Everybody knows this.
i understand your need to lie about indians but do all chinamen talk about IQ? you do realize that its fabricated right? only elites in china have their IQ tested and its 105. if the same thing was done in india, it would have been 120.

kindo like the PISA tests
World Student Rankings: China Is Cheating the PISA System | TIME.com

^^^^

Read the comment section of your own Time article where everybody just makes fun of author for blaming china for a test the OECD administers. Also, Shanghai is no where near the smartest part of China. Not on Chinese national college entrance exams by far.

Indian IQ in India is clearly 82 to 87 as administered by many test. In America Indians are a little better, 86 to 95. Still pretty much moron levels.

Companies ruined by Indians. This guys tries to blame Chinese too, but we all know it's 85 IQ Indians

Adaptec - Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
Apple - R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
Australia's National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
Caymas - Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
Circuit City - Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
Computer Associates - Former CEO Sanjay Kumar, an Indian national, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for accounting fraud.
Deloitte - 2010 - this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
Dell - call center (closed in India)
Delta call centers (closed in India)
Fannie Mae - Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty and sent to prison.
GM - Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
HP - Got out of the PC hardware business in 2011 and can't compete with Apple's tablets. HP was taken over by Indians and Chinese in 2001. So much for 'Asian' talent!
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
JetStar Airways computer failure brings down Christchurch airport on 9/17/11. JetStar is owned by Quantas - which is know to have outsourced to India, Inc.
Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
Medicare - Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
Microsoft - Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it's lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
MyNines - A startup founded and run by Indian national Apar Kothari went belly up after throwing millions of America's VC $ down the drain.
PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
PepsiCo - Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi' watch.
Polycom - Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
Qantas - See AirBus above
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
SAP - Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
Singapore airlines (IT functions taken over in 2009 by TCS, website trashed in August, 2011)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
State of Texas failed IBM project.
Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
UK's NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
Union Bank of California - Cancelled Finacle project run by India's InfoSys in 2011.
United - call center (closed in India)
Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).
Lightsquared - Indian CEO, now bankrupt
Citigroup - Indian CEO sucked, had to be fired
Galleon - Raj Rajaratnam (ethnically Indian) and Rajat Gupta (disgrace to McKinsey), collapsed and both sentenced to prison

Citibank had an Indian CEO named Vikram Pandit. He moved a lot of jobs to Indians, he did such a horrible job for Citi that they had to fire him.

In America, we just roll our eyes at all the bullcrap coming from the Indian workers. My department has no Indians and we will never hire those 85 IQ Indian. Never. There is an another department that has an Indian manager in my company and of course he hires a lot of Indians and attractive American women. Even the women in his department tell me he is a total moron. Everybody knows. The game is up for Indians. We all know they are morons. Even the whites are starting to learn and get it. Indians destroy lots of American companies like Sun, Adobe and healthcare.gov. Everybody knows this.

Anecdotal evidence and strawmen :)

I bet you don't even have a job.

^^^^

Read the comment section of your own Time article where everybody just makes fun of author for blaming china for a test the OECD administers. Also, Shanghai is no where near the smartest part of China. Not on Chinese national college entrance exams by far.

Indian IQ in India is clearly 82 to 87 as administered by many test. In America Indians are a little better, 86 to 95. Still pretty much moron levels.

Companies ruined by Indians. This guys tries to blame Chinese too, but we all know it's 85 IQ Indians

Adaptec - Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
Apple - R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
Australia's National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
Caymas - Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
Circuit City - Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
Computer Associates - Former CEO Sanjay Kumar, an Indian national, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for accounting fraud.
Deloitte - 2010 - this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
Dell - call center (closed in India)
Delta call centers (closed in India)
Fannie Mae - Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty and sent to prison.
GM - Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
HP - Got out of the PC hardware business in 2011 and can't compete with Apple's tablets. HP was taken over by Indians and Chinese in 2001. So much for 'Asian' talent!
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
JetStar Airways computer failure brings down Christchurch airport on 9/17/11. JetStar is owned by Quantas - which is know to have outsourced to India, Inc.
Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
Medicare - Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
Microsoft - Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it's lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
MyNines - A startup founded and run by Indian national Apar Kothari went belly up after throwing millions of America's VC $ down the drain.
PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
PepsiCo - Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi' watch.
Polycom - Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
Qantas - See AirBus above
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
SAP - Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
Singapore airlines (IT functions taken over in 2009 by TCS, website trashed in August, 2011)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
State of Texas failed IBM project.
Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
UK's NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
Union Bank of California - Cancelled Finacle project run by India's InfoSys in 2011.
United - call center (closed in India)
Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).
Lightsquared - Indian CEO, now bankrupt
Citigroup - Indian CEO sucked, had to be fired
Galleon - Raj Rajaratnam (ethnically Indian) and Rajat Gupta (disgrace to McKinsey), collapsed and both sentenced to prison

Looks like you pulled this from Stormfront or the like.

You realise they are bagging out Chinese people too?

How did those Indian people become CEOs etc in the first place? :)

Anyhow, let's have an IQ test comparison hey. We both do one and post our results in a screenshot here?

Last edited:
Anecdotal evidence and strawmen :)

I bet you don't even have a job.

Looks like you pulled this from Stormfront or the like.

You realise they are bagging out Chinese people too?

How did those Indian people become CEOs etc in the first place? :)

Anyhow, let's have an IQ test comparison hey. We both do one and post our results in a screenshot here?

It's not from Stormfront. Indians love to cry racism against their dark brown skin. I see that you are in Australia. Are you Puneet Puneet??

What part of my sentence "This guys tries to blame Chinese too, but we all know it's 85 IQ Indians" does your Indian mind and reading comprehension find difficult to understand ???

Most Indian become CEOs by pure BS. That is the well known weakness of the American corporate system. Take Vikram Pandit. He never did a day of commercial banking or ran a commercial bank. Started and ran a failed hedge fund. How did he become the failed CEO of Citigroup, one of the world's largest commercial banks? He BS'd his way and of course he failed on the job. Americans are slowing catching on. Indians turn everything they touch into India. INDIA.

My IQ is 138 to 142. I went to the number 1 high school in the entire USA. My high school produced more Rhode scholars than most universities and just built & launched it's first satellite (the only high in the world to ever do so). My undergrad is at an American Ivy. My grad is at both a top ten math dept and a top 10 business school (by international rankings). Is that good enough for Puneet Puneet?

In America everybody knows this ehh? I didn't realize dishwashers pay attention to such matters.

On topic: rather odd to hear about the riot, hopefully the culprits get what they deserve. I heard about the colorado shooting the other day and now this. weird times.

Last edited:
It's not from Stormfront. Indians love to cry racism against their dark brown skin. I see that you are in Australia. Are you Puneet Puneet??

What part of my sentence "This guys tries to blame Chinese too, but we all know it's 85 IQ Indians" does your Indian mind and reading comprehension find difficult to understand ???

Most Indian become CEOs by pure BS. That is the well known weakness of the American corporate system. Take Vikram Pandit. He never did a day of commercial banking or ran a commercial bank. Started and ran a failed hedge fund. How did he become the failed CEO of Citigroup, one of the world's largest commercial banks? He BS'd his way and of course he failed on the job. Americans are slowing catching on. Indians turn everything they touch into India. INDIA.

My IQ is 138 to 142. I went to the number 1 high school in the entire USA. My high school produced more Rhode scholars than most universities and just built & launched it's first satellite (the only high in the world to ever do so). My undergrad is at an American Ivy. My grad is at both a top ten math dept and a top 10 business school (by international rankings). Is that good enough for Puneet Puneet?

Holy lord, I give up.

No discussion with you is going to get anywhere. It's going to end up being a circlejerk.

edit: What is your grad work on? Link me to your paper? In exchange I'll link you to preliminary copies of mine.

Last edited:
Two more Indians charged in Singapore for rioting
SINGAPORE: Two more Indians were charged today by authorities here for their alleged involvement in Singapore's worst outbreak of riot in over 40 years, taking the total number of Indians arraigned in the violence to 33.

Palanivel Dhasmohan, 27, and Karuppiah Chandrasekar, 31, were accused of being part of an unlawful assembly of 400 South Asian migrant workers and throwing pieces of hardened cement at police officers in the vicinity of Little India's Race Course Road on December 8.

Two more Indians charged in Singapore for rioting - The Times of India

Singapore riot triggers alarm bells in Malaysia

PETALING JAYA: The riot in Singapore’s Little India has triggered alarm bells over the possibility of a similar incident happening in Malaysia because of the high number of foreign workers here.There are concerns that foreign worker enclaves in our cities and major towns could be places of such an outbreak of violence.

Singapore riot triggers alarm bells in Malaysia - Nation | The Star Online

Last edited:
Holy lord, I give up.

No discussion with you is going to get anywhere. It's going to end up being a circlejerk.

edit: What is your grad work on? Link me to your paper? In exchange I'll link you to preliminary copies of mine.

Bro the chinese will only derail you..

he claims to have IQ of 142 but when you asked him to post screenshot of IQ test he did not accept it.

I bet he would never give any link to his paper. because he has none.

Looks like Bangladeshis rioting, but they and indians look the same to me

If they look the same to you, how do you know they are Bangladeshis? Indians need to replace breastfeeding with Cow's milk at childhood for better brain development. :)

The man was Indian but the Rioters were mostly Bangladeshi migrant workers because they thought he was a Bangladeshi.

Little India Riot: Bangladeshi embassy urges nationals to cooperate with authorities

Bangladeshi embassy urging Bangladeshi nationals living in "Little India" to cooperate is evidence of riot?

Read my advice to your buddy bolo^^.

Singapore Charges 24 Indian Men After Riot

SINGAPORE—Police in Singapore charged 24 Indian citizens in connection with a night of rioting that has fueled debate about the city-state's heavy reliance on foreign workers.

Policemen stand along a street in Little India Dec. 9, 2013, following a riot the day before by South Asian workers in the worst outbreak of violence in more than 40 years in the tightly controlled city-state. Agence France-Presse/Getty Images

The charges, read out Tuesday in southern Indian Tamil language in Singapore's subordinate court, were for unlawful assembly and use of criminal force against police officers.

Singapore Charges 24 Indian Men After Riot - WSJ.com

One of the President I presume must be Devan Nair.

He was sack by Lee Kuan Yew for being an alcoholic. A disgrace to Singapore.

And what does that prove....does that negate if assuming what u are saying is true...all the contributions of indians in Singapore society.

Back
Top Bottom