What's new

Riots in Singapore

What i do find offensive is the blatant racism towards Indians and their culture/social system. Who the **** are any of you or me to Judge another nation and their social/cultural systems. I have reported all such posts and I hope you all get bans for your blatant racism.

Don't forget that whilst your nations may have developed a little compared to India, Bangladesh or Pakistan, you are still Asian and when you travel abroad you are still judged to be a "brownie" like the rest of the people you are mocking!

Disgusted at the stupidity in this thread!

Last edited:
What i do find offensive is the blatant racism towards Indians and their culture/social system. Who the **** are any of you or me to Judge another nation and their social/cultural systems. I have reported all such posts and I hope you all get bans for your blatant racism.

Don't forget that whilst your nations may have developed a little compared to India, Bangladesh or Pakistan, you are still Asian and when you travel abroad you are still judged to be a "brownie" like the rest of the people you are mocking!

But Indians do behave very different from normal humans (rape, defecation, boasting, etc)

Don't you agree?

@rescueranger

Oops, I am trying to help India improve, not unlike what teacher is doing. BTW, heard that Indian Army conduct a lot of gang rape against Kashmiri. India invaded Siachen and tell everyone Pakistan is aggressor.

People are doing the disservice for humanity by exposing Indian? Should let Kashmiri Muslim enjoy their stay in India and maybe we should support India in her rape and lies.

No one here is complaining about Pakistani or East Pakistani, don be ridiculous.

Last edited:

Are you for real? Please, go and read thread indians opened accusing Bangladeshis for crime they committed. And please spare us Bangladeshis along with indians in the same bracket. That is is new indian ploy to south asian label to lessen burden of crime they have committed. If you are eager to subscribe to all the sudden indian "south asian" love do so at your own expanse. Because, it it indian that killed south asian cooperation council.

Please leave it, the boy is clearly an insecure racist. If high IQ is correlated with a more developed country and China has a high average IQ then why are there 100 countries (nearly all with lower average IQs than China) more developed than her?

They are indeed correlated. Proof? Name the 100 countries that are more developed that china.
:laughcry:

Go Google is a simple word to say!
Can you be more specific Why Indian nationals having a bad name in IT community.

Last time when i visited Cognizant, Virtusa, iGate, Accenture and other outsourcing companies (Business Trip) in US, the enter floor was filled with Indians and many of them have obtained greencard and some of them are Citizens too. I don't know but your above statement does not reflect in IT field especially in USA.

A community will have good deeds and bad. We need to look at whole picture[/quote

US employee lost their jobs to the Indian imported from India because of Indian willing to accept the low wage offer by US company, Indian IT technician aren't any better than any American IT technician.

If you are eager to subscribe to all the sudden indian "south asian" love do so at your own expanse.

But, I already am doing so at my own expense. It is me who is trying right? It is my time right?

LOL, you said "developed country" HDI is a measure human development, not the country which includes income, infrastructure, science and technology...:omghaha:

PISA test doesn't lie.

why the high IQ lagging behind 100 countries in the most important aspect - Human Development.

I assume it is humans who live in China.:omghaha:

why the high IQ lagging behind 100 countries in the most important aspect - Human Development.

I assume it is humans who live in China.:omghaha:

Because HDI ranking methodology includes western definition of "human rights" and democracy.
I kept stressing PISA is important :laughcry:

Because HDI ranking methodology includes western definition of "human rights" and democracy.
I kept stressing PISA is important :laughcry:

PISA is more important then Human Development..:cheesy:

and since when Shanghai become China.

Citibank had an Indian CEO named Vikram Pandit. He moved a lot of jobs to Indians, he did such a horrible job for Citi that they had to fire him.

In America, we just roll our eyes at all the bullcrap coming from the Indian workers. My department has no Indians and we will never hire those 85 IQ Indian. Never. There is an another department that has an Indian manager in my company and of course he hires a lot of Indians and attractive American women. Even the women in his department tell me he is a total moron. Everybody knows. The game is up for Indians. We all know they are morons. Even the whites are starting to learn and get it. Indians destroy lots of American companies like Sun, Adobe and healthcare.gov. Everybody knows this.

Back
Top Bottom