What's new

Rio Olympics 2016: Team China News and Images

I make some small investment.....Like $10 per week....
Small prizes I have won are more than I've spent so far....
Last week, got $300....

My fault I didn't express it clearly. I myself don't buy lotter, but I won't oppose others to do it. I always obey my family rule, never gamble, however, I like to use the english word "bet" in the phrase.

My fault I didn't express it clearly. I myself don't buy lotter, but I won't oppose others to do it. I always obey my family rule, never gamble, however, I like to use the english word "bet" in the phrase.
When I win millions, I'll treat all members here Wuhan hot dry noodle except you!:lol:

Her last vault has a difficulty of 7. The high difficulty gives her good points.

I think it is pretty much Chinese fiction that Chinese atheletes are treated bad. You people were also saying this for Russians, but the Russian girl is second in vault finalo.

That is poor judgement and evaluation
How much should be deducted for a "seating" after landing?

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 3.33.37 PM.jpg

The Anglo-Saxons are catching up!

:D my mistake my mistake, keep cheering for China my buddy you are doing a great job

Of course
If you want to have a course of elementary Cantonese and Putonghua just keep the contact for free lessons (initially hahaha:-))

ps I will charge for fees for intermediate or advanced level courses hahaha reasonably :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom