What's new

Rio Olympics 2016: Team China News and Images

Do you know what REMIND mean?
How "coward" are we when we are second on the medals table? where is Vietnam? Please REMIND me how does Vietnam perform in all the Olympics. Please REMIND me how many medals that China have won and how.
You are trying to flame up the thread and derail it into your China-bashing antics again arent you?
Leave those low-life alone.

@waz @Hu Songshan Pls clear this thread, those Viet, Latino and American trolls.

We must learn the lessons from those less-than-expected performances.
But the least thing we will do is to blame them, as what the Australian media has done this weekend, blaming one of their most hardworking swimmers the Campbell sisters and defaming their capability.

If our training methods are outdated and unscientific, then we overhaul the system and fix it.
If our sportsmen/women have too much media exposure and spend too much time for the commercial activities earning money for the sport authority, then we must stop such tendency and prioritise trainings over shooting photos for the fashion magazines.

I have confidence for the next Summer Olympics. China will always learn and improve.
Let our anti-Japan-invasion national anthem echo on the Japanese land!

View attachment 325804 View attachment 325803 View attachment 325802 View attachment 325801
@Götterdämmerung @Gibbs @PaklovesTurkiye @Godman

One of helmet that the cyclists was wearing is Mu Guiying the other Hua Mulan - both are historic heroines but dont ask me which is which
I learn this from the commentator

We don't really care about gold results more and more. I know you can read Chinese. You skip every a Chinese sports website, my words can be approved. Yes, some little disappointment I don't deny. But gold metal isn't a "must", otherwise it's disaster. No, we have come to another level, dude, we start to enjoy sport games. Catch up with us, dude, once you were ever on the top of gold medal list, you won't be like an obsessive. Howeve, we still have dreams of football, basketball, volleyball, race, swimming, everything.

No !!! Gold is target. But we should accept the fact, everyone grows.
Maybe our team is too familiar with losses, but we want a fair victory only.

So no need to feel shame as we lost in fairness.

Don't bring the ally mental or politics, don't blame US or Australia on your bad results.

Let play fair games, win or lose in fairness and raise our heads when return home.

China's hope ( He defeated our Tien Minh 6-7 times, and never lost )
MTZSPDEC71NI6AHJ_768x432.JPG

Vietnam's hope ( Nguyen Tien Minh )
tien-minh-1144956247714565102641461291350-1470979342044.jpg

Now play the game in fairness. We accept any result.

Last edited:
No !!! Gold is target. But we should accept the fact, everyone grows.
Maybe our team is too familiar with losses, but we want a fair victory only.

So no need to feel shame as we lost in fairness.

Don't bring the ally mental or politics, don't blame US or Australia on your bad results.

Let play fair games, win or lose in fairness and raise our heads when return home.

China's hope ( He defeated our Tien Minh 6-7 times, and never lost )
MTZSPDEC71NI6AHJ_768x432.JPG

Vietnam's hope ( Nguyen Tien Minh )
tien-minh-1144956247714565102641461291350-1470979342044.jpg

Now play the game in fairness. We accept any result.

Primarily gold is athletes' target, we're just cheerleaders, you know. I enjoy sport games. We should respect our athletes' efforts. Chinese team was once on the top gold medal list 8 years ago, so we won't force any athlete who must win gold, I had introduce that to you. Recently we love the women swimmer Fu Yuanhui more than anyone, she won the bronze, so what?

Primarily gold is athletes' target, we're just cheerleaders, you know. I enjoy sport games. We should respect our athletes' efforts. Chinese team was once on the top gold medal list 8 years ago, so we won't force any athlete who must win gold, I had introduce that to you. Recently we love the women swimmer Fu Yuanhui more than anyone, she won the bronze, so what?

Great mind. I love it. We should respect efforts of all athletes.

Last edited:
I didn't know that this section is reserved for Chinese members, and the people they find acceptable.

Neither did I know, you had any authority to tell anyone anything regarding posting and activity on this thread.

I follow Badminton, and what I have written is pretty much a fact. You may choose to wait for some days to play out if you suppose.

Also, by the way, I thought that cursing was not allowed here. If it isn't the case, allow me to ask you to fcuk up and mind your business? Perhaps also get a general aptitude check as you go, so that next time perhaps you would have a better understanding of what's being said? And from the position being said?

Ofcourse they are not impossible. Nothing is impossible.

But it would be a tough ask for 3-4 gold medals.

Can be done, but a tough ask, and a lower probability of it happening.

Lets have a friendly bet. 20 USD that china gets at least 3 gold. Any less then I pay 20. 3 or more and you pay 20.

To have no losers the money is paid to a charity of the losers choosing. Print receipt on screen for proof.

Deal?

These helmets are very nice.

They can become fashion items.
Yes, they were designed by an independent design team in Guangdong.
A lot of people wanna buy their products!
Until now, the team has no intention to mass produce.
What a shame!

aeb51fe8-869e-47e9-9b2e-4304437040ab_size23_w600_h400.jpeg-contentimage.jpeg
e713be36-65ae-4c93-a35f-d5a609f55c41_size19_w600_h400.jpeg-contentimage.jpeg
974c6568-46a4-4dbd-b9a9-e39fd56495c0_size29_w600_h400.jpeg-contentimage.jpeg
13907fbf-80d5-4577-8570-753ec5d3aff4_size17_w600_h398.jpeg-contentimage.jpeg
00f18788-0480-4e71-ae16-9e4dbd5db6a4_size22_w600_h400.jpeg-contentimage.jpeg
57b89807-6090-4ae6-8c39-2f01a145d1f1_size34_w600_h397.jpeg-contentimage.jpeg

Maybe next time if the Chinese men team make it into final. They can wear helmet with Guan Yu, Liu Bei and Zhang Fei :lol:
There is a helmet Zhang Fei!
For cyclist Xu Chao.

Fans warmly welcome Chinese sportsmen/women back at Beijing Airport
14 August 2016

Du Li
10m air rifle
silver
50m rifle 3
positions bronze
1471162899433.jpg

Zhang Binbin

50m rifle 3 positions
1471162981207.jpg

Sun Yiwen, fencing

Women's Épée Individual bronze
1471162932563.jpg

Xu Anqi, fencing

Women's Épée Team silver
1471162757229.jpg

Women's Épée Team silver
1471162948807.jpg

Last edited:
I watched the loser in pingpong single women final didnt contact the winner after her loss. But still a gold to China, and a silver for herself.
while both is Chinese.

Ding Ning vs Li Xiaoxia

Last edited:
Lets have a friendly bet. 20 USD that china gets at least 3 gold. Any less then I pay 20. 3 or more and you pay 20.

To have no losers the money is paid to a charity of the losers choosing. Print receipt on screen for proof.

Deal?

You are in the US, you are earning and spending in dollars.

20 USD or around 1400 ruppees is too much of a money for me.

Also, I said that China could win 3 Golds, but it is unlikely, would be tough.

Hey, tell you a secret. @+4vsgorillas-Apebane has lost many bets so far, at least I know he donated many dollars to a zoo last time because of losing a bet. You have chance, you know, 1400 ruppees is not a small money for you.

But that's the point, the expectation for me is negative.

If I win, the money is going to charity. If I loose the money is going out of my pocket into charity. So no point. I have negative expectation values for returns on this bet.

But that's the point, the expectation for me is negative.

If I win, the money is going to charity. If I loose the money is going out of my pocket into charity. So no point. I have negative expectation values for returns on this bet.

I personally oppose any gamble, even never bought lotter, I support your decision. Smart man!

Back
Top Bottom