What's new

Rinkle,Asha,Lata to live with husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The standard procedure of the court is to give testimony in writing.

By international legal standards, witnesses have to give their testimony in open court, so that anybody can see if they are being coerced.

U dont need to care about what we Indians say...atleast show an iota of concern and think about Pakistani hindus...that should be the only concern for u..

But nothing can be expected from a society that relishes Hindu bashing... I have seen number of videos where hindus are being abused by celebrities and people are clapping on that...

Even govt run channels..a sports channel..which was discussing a future India-Pakistan series turned into a hindu bashing session...i mean what a pathetic group of people and govt who dont even punish such behavior..

How can Hindus find justice in ur supreme court when one of ur judges blamed terrorist attacks in Pakistan on hindus..

i believe you must have been watching zee news & star news and didn't get who the target was! because i clearly remember the indian media reported that inzimam killed bob woolmer because he was not turning muslim!

& that likes like DHONI SAHWDAAN PAKISTAN HAI BAYMAAN! and talking about shoaib akhtar balling illegal action balls! so please spare me the nonsense of our media being worse than your's!! which clearly is proof that we talk about amaan ki ashaa and you talk about YUDH!

Absolutely...but can u guarantee that they had done with their free will..Remember, under pressure, Any person will claim to say that they had done with their free will..did the gov/court even investigate...???

Isnt court's duty to find out if the testimony is being given under duress....?

That to , one of the girl who gave testimony is 15 yr old..Any civilized country does not allow Children's testimony as a fool-proof..coz children are bound to be easily pressurized...

How can the court even allow marriage of a 15yr old..??

under duress hmmm i guess KASAB was under durress too then??? how can you prove he wasn't?

Hindus who opted to stay back in Pakistan wrote their death sentences then and there,so much for trusting the Quaid's words,as good as written on water.

i guess so much for gandhi's word too after seeing kashmir & mumbai riots & recent gujrat riots! the peaceful co-existence is exposed daily in kashmir

to your first point without proof it is a rant because anything starting with MAYBE or I SUPPOSE is not a afact!

as for once in a blue moon in india! well i guess you can visit kashmir any day and see how often that "blue moon rises"!!! and as for hindus are worse than animals in pakistan hmmm i am not sure if you knwo about our CHIEF JUSTICE RAMDEV or DANISH KANERIA type of people. but oh well i guess zee news & star news don't report these names to you.

The same Chief justice who had take vow of the office on Quran ..lol!!! And there were number of protests in ur country because ur Chief justice was a hindu. Eventually he was removed from the office..probably because of that...

The same country where even married hindu women are kidnapped, raped and converted as Hindu marriages under Pakistani laws..
Since u are comparing status of hindus and muslims in Pakistan and India respectively..why not see Khans in Bollywood or Azharuddin, Pathan brothers or Zaheer in Cricket..Btw our present Vice-President is Muslim, one President is muslim, our present Election Commission chief is Muslim..the list goes on...

So lets not get into this sort childish comparisions... the issue is about Hindu women who are raped and converted forcefully...

According to info coming from Pakistan, every month 25-50 hindu women are converted forcefully. No action is being taken for protecting any of them. Infact educated people like in here are proud of the fact the hindu families and women are help less..

If this goes on, it will not be long, when no hindu will be present in Pakistan.

This was also her Will BUT THE SC DECLINED IT---- March 26, 2012: 19 yrs old Rinkal Kumari said in Supreme court:.." Pakistan mein sab log ek doosre ke saath mile huwe hain, yahan insaaaf sirf muslaman ke lye hai, Hindu ke lye koi insaaf nahee hai, mujhe yaheen court room mein maar daalo, lekin Dar-ul-aman nahee bhejo, yeh sab log mile huwe hain yeh humein maar daalen ge, mujhe in logo(kidnappers) ke satha maat bhejo..Mujhe apne mummy daddy ke pass jana hai". (Everyone in Pakistan is hand in glove, there is justice only for Muslims, there is no justice for Hindus. Kill me here in court, but don't send me to Darul-Aman, all these people are hand in glove, they will kill us) "there is no" justice, "kill me here but do not send me back" to the kidnappers. "I want to go with my parents.".. Even Rinkle started crying and screaming in the court, as reported by KTN TV channel, that she wanted to go to her mother.....heartbreaking outburst of Rinkel Kumari in front of these Islamic BEASTS.......

think about this.. all these guys are much older and already have kids and this is consistent. no girl so young will suddenly run away like this. anyway believe what you want. pity them . we are seeing live how the sub continent got converted to islm. next time pakistanis tell it was spread peacefully thru sufis i will just laugh.
trust me, no gir lso young will suddenly fall in love with someone so much older and with many kids.
I wish that these women would gather the courage wait for sometime until this settles down and poison all of them prefereably during an eid feast or something like that.

i believe you must have been watching zee news & star news and didn't get who the target was! because i clearly remember the indian media reported that inzimam killed bob woolmer because he was not turning muslim!

& that likes like DHONI SAHWDAAN PAKISTAN HAI BAYMAAN! and talking about shoaib akhtar balling illegal action balls! so please spare me the nonsense of our media being worse than your's!! which clearly is proof that we talk about amaan ki ashaa and you talk about YUDH!

People should not rant if they dont know what to say. Show me one media channel which says anti-muslim propaganda.
I will post a number of videos where anti-hindu hatred is clearly seen.

And btw, Aman ki asha is joint initiative btwn a Pakistani and Indian news paper. Atleast get ur facts rite...3000 posts and still can post correct info.

This was also her Will BUT THE SC DECLINED IT---- March 26, 2012: 19 yrs old Rinkal Kumari said in Supreme court:.." Pakistan mein sab log ek doosre ke saath mile huwe hain, yahan insaaaf sirf muslaman ke lye hai, Hindu ke lye koi insaaf nahee hai, mujhe yaheen court room mein maar daalo, lekin Dar-ul-aman nahee bhejo, yeh sab log mile huwe hain yeh humein maar daalen ge, mujhe in logo(kidnappers) ke satha maat bhejo..Mujhe apne mummy daddy ke pass jana hai". (Everyone in Pakistan is hand in glove, there is justice only for Muslims, there is no justice for Hindus. Kill me here in court, but don't send me to Darul-Aman, all these people are hand in glove, they will kill us) "there is no" justice, "kill me here but do not send me back" to the kidnappers. "I want to go with my parents.".. Even Rinkle started crying and screaming in the court, as reported by KTN TV channel, that she wanted to go to her mother.....heartbreaking outburst of Rinkel Kumari in front of these Islamic BEASTS.......

Only a barbaric society can allow this to happen...and these guys have the temerity to say that she converted on her own free will...

How can a human allow this barbarity to happen in the name of justice? This is nothing but Kangaroo court!! :angry:

People should not rant if they dont know what to say. Show me one media channel which says anti-muslim propaganda.
I will post a number of videos where anti-hindu hatred is clearly seen.

And btw, Aman ki asha is joint initiative btwn a Pakistani and Indian news paper. Atleast get ur facts rite...3000 posts and still can post correct info.

Only a barbaric society can allow this to happen...and these guys have the temerity to say that she converted on her own free will...

How can a human allow this barbarity to happen in the name of justice? This is nothing but Kangaroo court!! :angry:

stop ranting kid! and for god sake stop defending BR star news & zee news that totally makes you lose total credibility! Pakistan media has NO HINDU BASHING PERIOD! but we clearly know that in indian media every muslim is apparently a laskhar member who wants to destroy india.

and why dont u post how the media and the public crucified Varun Gandhi..?

And u dont seem to understand basic thing..We are discussing anti-india or anti-pakistan...it is about anti- hindu or anti-muslim propaganda in news????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom