What's new

Rinkle,Asha,Lata to live with husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asim there is some issue that is why people/media is talking about it.. Main point is, It's Pakistan minority who is asking the question and justice.. Indian's here are only discussing social issue impacting Pakistani Hindus based on the reports eminating from mainstream Pakistani media so there is no reason you should ask Maafi from us..

I have said it from day one, the matter is subjudice and it will be handled by the honorable judges in a professional manner. Media trial has just made things worse, since its cast an unnecessary doubt.

I mean the women are saying "Its my god damn wish to marry who I want". Ah but they could be pressured to say that, ah but they could not be too. Ab mirch masala laga ke ghumatay jao inn do baaton ko.

When the issue was with the police, the matter deserved being pushed, when its with the courts, you should leave the decision to the courts and respect them since if you stop doing that then you create such panic and lawlessness.

Tell this to these people

Forced conversion: Faryal Shah

or better kill them so no body talks about such conspiracies..

the famies are butt hurt...
if muslims impose their will on their women.we are brutes..
if hindus do the same its fine?

the families are imposing their wish on the girls under the cover of human rights...and thats wrong.

Tell this to these people

Forced conversion: Rinkle Kumari’s family set up a meeting with Nawaz Sharif

or better kill them so no body talks about such conspiracies..

See what I mean? The matter is with the highest legal arbitrator of Pakistan. In Pakistan media goes to such families and says "Ja ja Nawaz Sharif ke paas ja, woh apana Pavva lagaye ga".

In the end what happens to the media is a Raymond Davis, when the family takes money and says Asalamalaykum - or perhaps Dhanyawad in this case.

If those kangaroo courts cannot punish a single terrorist in its history in spite of death of thousands of Pakistanis, what justice can you expect for a Hindu girl?

Much like no Indian has died in Siach for the past 8 years? One should do their research before bowing down to their preconceptions. Pakistan's courts are highly honorable courts that didn't stand down to even the Chief Executive of the country.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/60854-terrorism-convictions.html

I have said it from day one, the matter is subjudice and it will be handled by the honorable judges in a professional manner. Media trial has just made things worse, since its cast an unnecessary doubt.

I mean the women are saying "Its my god damn wish to marry who I want". Ah but they could be pressured to say that, ah but they could not be too. Ab mirch masala laga ke ghumatay jao inn do baaton ko.

When the issue was with the police, the matter deserved being pushed, when its with the courts, you should leave the decision to the courts and respect them since if you stop doing that then you create such panic and lawlessness.

#If it was such a simple case then the news would have died in the police stations itself..

#The problem is people are raising questions about professionalism of police and court so there is no trust at all so how can they expect justice.

#Aur Bhaijaan, this is not the lone case. We have recently seen a rise in kidnapping/conversion of Pakistani minority girls and even a few of your MNA's raised the issue in Pakistani parliament but then they can not raise the voice too high because if they do they risk doing Shahbaz Bhatti/Salman Taseer in the name of blasphemy/insulting Islam..

#The good thing is Pakistani Hindu community has not lost their hopes and fighting it out to see if they can somehow can get justice and somehow bring an end to such kidnapping for conversions..

Any way its not pakistans, top 10 problems, so genral. already,has answered it, now shall, we go ahead with, something, else!

the famies are butt hurt...
if muslims impose their will on their women.we are brutes..

What do you mean by your women?

if hindus do the same its fine?

the families are imposing their wish on the girls under the cover of human rights...and thats wrong.

When was the last time you saw a Hindu in India kidnapping a Muslim girl and forced her to convert. I am just trying to understand your context..

See what I mean? The matter is with the highest legal arbitrator of Pakistan. In Pakistan media goes to such families and says "Ja ja Nawaz Sharif ke paas ja, woh apana Pavva lagaye ga".

In the end what happens to the media is a Raymond Davis, when the family takes money and says Asalamalaykum - or perhaps Dhanyawad in this case.

sheis their daughter and if, like you are portraying, they were looking for money then the case would have been closed by now and they would have said Dhanyawaad or Asalamwalaykum already.. Don't you think so?

What do you mean by your women?

Is thats all you could come up with?

spongebob-butthurt.gif_w480.jpg

Any way its not pakistans, top 10 problems, so genral. already,has answered it, now shall, we go ahead with, something, else!

Man, with such an attitude towards your minorities, I am afraid your list of top 10 problem's will never end..

You abduct a woman and you get support from your family, friends, as well as religious enthusiasts in doing so with the law jerking off to this whole episode and the victim's family can't do jack **** - tell me how difficult it is to get your way out of that woman. Let your fantasies run wild.

how do u know this was an abduction?
Pakistani media is showing boths sides but we believe the the picture which we want to see.
Pakistani hindus are as much Pakistanies as Pakistani muslims. they should be treated fairly without any doubt. Rule of Law should be for everyone without any distinction of status or religion. If this was a force conversion then I strongly condemn it. But it is not a forced conversion than this is also not fair to politicies this issue.

Religion has always been a sensitive issue for everyone. Being a muslim this would be very hard for me to believe that a muslim can convert to another religion. Same in case of Hindus. I can understand why hindus have doubts about this conversion.

But the real problem is how to differentiate between forced conversion and genuine conversions untill or unless the people who have been converted dont speek up.
These girls have given the right to choose between their husbands and parents. They have chosen their husbands. Now, howcan we(Common Pakistanies) know that they were forced to give this statment?
the most reliable sources are the girls themselves. Their parents, SC and the whole hindu community was behind them. If they were forced they should had speak up. Hindu community might be a minority in Pakistan but, if the girls have decided to go along with their parents, the hindu community are strong enough to back their girls especially with the support of human activist and current free media.

Is thats all you could come up with?

Do you know you are not making any sense? Honestly, I think if you are not liking this debate then you should stay out of it.. will be good for your health..

They picked to live in an Islamic country over an secular one. They had enough time to immigrate from 47- 58

They picked to live in an Islamic country over an secular one. They had enough time to immigrate from 47- 58

wrong...
They prefered to live in a country who is clear about which side they are...and refused to go to a two faced country whi is infact Hindu state but pretends to be secular.

I still dont get why we Indians try to fight the case of Hindu minorities in Pakistan. They are as Pakistani as rest of them and are Pakistan's problem. If they are being exploited, its upto Pakistan to do something about it or not. Just by being Hindus, they suddenly should not become dearer to us, just like rest of them are not any dearer to approx 200 million Muslims in India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom