What's new

Rheinmetall releases Panther KF51 Main Battle Tank

@Beny Karachun.
Autoloader is a necessity for the 130mm.
And yeah, maintance for tracks is easier with a fourth crewman BUT you have higher costs and need larger space.
The KF51 takes a modernized powerpack from the Leo2, transmission etc. but the hull and all other stuff is build with most modern materials, so it weights ONLY 59t (!) with much higher value of armour than any other tank.
It's safe against NLAW, TOW-2B etc.
Vs Javlin or Spike variants I'm not sure but yeah, going in the right direction.

so funny learn about military

The TB-2 UCAV speed is at a very low level of 130 km/h. Since radars are usually programmed to Fighets and Missiles ... TB2s can bypass the radar barrier

for example The air defense systems can detect aircrafts below 360 km/h at a distance of 6.4 km and at an altitude of 5 km.

TB-2 can fly slower than 130 km/h. It can fire ammunition from altitudes above 5.5 km.

S-300 S400 perceive flights at speeds below 180 km/h as an internal malfunction and cannot follow

S400 Radar can not detect-track even low flying Fighter Jet from 300 km over the Eastern Mediterraneann

for example Russian S400s are located at sea level in Latakia region of Syria
Lol radar can track any target and IR signatures are also huge

Lol radar can track any target and IR signatures are also huge

if detect

and from 300 km ? ... lol

I am saying again
S400 Radar can not detect even low flying Fighter Jet from 300 km over the Eastern Mediterraneann

Yes and Ukraine Azerbaijan and the British army who 1st introduced the tank have stated day of tank are over. Know nothing but you know eveything.
While noone can doubt how useful drones are,there a few things we have to take into mind:

• Armenians used mostly outdated Soviet AA systems and had only 4 Su-30SMs which they didn't use during the war
  • Ukraine is a big country and Russians showed that they couldn't control all of the Air Space to patrol against UAVs and UCAVs. But even then,they managed to shoot a lot (they claim all) of the TB2s and various other drones
  • During the war in Libya,a good number of TB2s were shot down by the LNA

Screenshot_2021-08-05 List of aircraft shootdowns - Wikipedia.png

• During the war in Syria,a big number of Turkish drones was shot down as well. If I remember correctly,the TB2s only were about 30-35 I think. But again,the exact number is disputed.
  • Some countries already have dedicated anti-drone systems

if detect

and from 300 km ? ... lol

I am saying again
S400 Radar can not detect-track even low flying Fighter Jet from 300 km over the Eastern Mediterraneann

150 km is enough for intercepting your GOD Ucav lol

Turkish UCAVs recorded all strikes ..... we have camera records
Claiming you destroy "155 tanks" in a few days in Syria is bollocks. And yes,that's what you claimed months ago. And you kept spamming that same list,which you have in a notepad,again and again and again. Who controls what's recorded by the UCAVs? The Turkish Military. Who controls what's released as information? The Turkish military and government.

While noone can doubt how useful drones are,there a few things we have to take into mind:

• Armenians used mostly outdated Soviet AA systems and had only 4 Su-30SMs which they didn't use during the war
  • Ukraine is a big country and Russians showed that they couldn't control all of the Air Space to patrol against UAVs and UCAVs. But even then,they managed to shoot a lot (they claim all) of the TB2s and various other drones
  • During the war in Libya,a good number of TB2s were shot down by the LNA

View attachment 853797

• During the war in Syria,a big number of Turkish drones was shot down as well. If I remember correctly,the TB2s only were about 30-35 I think. But again,the exact number is disputed.
  • Some countries already have dedicated anti-drone systems

cry and more cry with your lies anti Turkiye propaganda .. you Greek boy

REALITY : Turkish UCAV war concept changed the game in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

150 km is enough for intercepting your GOD Ucav lol

in your dreams maybe .. lol

1.000 km Turkish KARGI and Israeli HAROP anti-kamikaze Drones also to hunt enemy AD Systems

as like Armenian S300s

cry and more cry with your jealousy and mental problems ... losers
You're the most problematic member on the forum. You constantly fight with every nationality and in your mind,it's always everybody else who is a "liar" and only you who is right. If that isn't some psychotic behavior then wtf?

The whole forum considers you a joke and you keep bragging.

as like Armenian S300s
Armenian S-300s were outdated.

As a comparison,Greece has S-300PMU1 and Azerbaijan the even better S-300PMU2

Screenshot_2021-05-27 S-300 missile system - Wikipedia(1).png

Claiming you destroy "155 tanks" in a few days in Syria is bollocks. And yes,that's what you claimed months ago. And you kept spamming that same list,which you have in a notepad,again and again and again. Who controls what's recorded by the UCAVs? The Turkish Military. Who controls what's released as information? The Turkish military and government.

You are real spamming bot for trolling my every post again and again

always trolling , lying , provocation , deflect the facts and trying discredit me

even other Turkish members talked about it to you

its official info and Turkish UCAVs recorded all air strikes

only one official video .. watch and see

@White and Green with M/S You know he's got issues,but the mods will not ban him. He's been pissing off everyone the last 2 weeks and yet my advice from a mod was "to put him on ignore". The guy spams all the time and constantly talks with extreme arrogance and insults. Even if you show him legit arguements,he ignores it and continues to brag about Turkish superiority.

My posts hurts losers who have problem with Turkiye and president Erdogan

Greeks , İsraelis , false flage FETO Members and many more all together attacks me on my every post and thread

reality hurts you .... discuss like real men or stop deflect the facts

I am saying again
Turkiye sells combat proven UCAVs like hot cakes

Dozens of Countries , Militaries and Experts are so stupid
but Trolls like Foinikas , Benny Karachun , White and Green with M/S , etc are so smart for talking about Turkish UCAVs and UCAV war concept
YOUR ALL posts are illogical and crap

How many countries you sell your drones?

YOUR ALL posts are illogical and crap

in the eyes of losers

but Trolls like Foinikas , Benny Karachun , White and Green with M/S , etc are so smart for talking about Turkish UCAVs and UCAV war concept

My posts hurts losers who have problem with Turkiye and president Erdogan

Greeks , İsraelis , false flage FETO Members and many more all together attacks me on my every post and thread

reality hurts you .... discuss like real men or stop deflect the facts

I am saying again

And you're derealing every thread with your crap this is not Turkish ucavs thread but German tank thread

in the eyes of losers

Stick to topic this is not Turkish ucavs thread but German tank thread you retard

Back
Top Bottom