What's new

Rheinmetall releases Panther KF51 Main Battle Tank

Turkish Army used 70 km TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS to destroy SAA , IRGC military convoy in Syria ... pathetic losers

Azerbaijan also used Turkish TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS to destroy Armenian Army

if Ukraine had 70 km Turkish TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS , then all Russian Army would be turned into crap of metal

btw Turkish AKINCI UCAVs to carry 4 TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missiles with range of 150 km to destroy even moving Tanks and mobile AD Systems
1655196417771.png

Last edited:
another daydreamer
keep dreaming dream is free

where were medium range Sam's , S300s , S200s and MANPADs in Syria ?

Turkish UCAVs killed 3.322 Assad Regime militia including 6 generals and Iran backed terrorists

also Turkish UCAVs destroyed
8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage
2 Missile Systems

watch and see flying SAA,IRGC,Hezbolah troops and their burned Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS, AD Systems,etc in Idlib/Syria

keep crying pathetic loser
S-400 any modern SAMs can intercept your mighty INVI , S-300 and S-200 cames when there were no Ucav so they are not able to intercept your mighty INVISIBLE/ INVINCIBLE Ucav

And you're reported for insulting me

So in a war you're going to ask your enemies to not use jets lol?

All of You talked about only TB-2 UCAV ...lol

then your enemies also will use Fighter Jets , unmanned stealth Fighter Jets , long range Ballistic and Cruise Missiles , supersonic missiles including anti-radiation missiles and 1.000 km anti-radiation Drones

You're saying it's multimode out of your ***.

ask your Israeli Defense Industry and learn about it .. lol

only USA and Turkiye have developed single mode LASER ( China also working on single mode LASER )

Israeli 100 kw LASER has high energy but beam quality is poor

Turkish Army used 70 km Turkish TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS to destroy SAA , IRGC military convoy in Syria ... pathetic losers

Azerbaijan also used Turkish TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS to destroy Armenian Army

if Ukraine had 70 km Turkish TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS , then all Russian Army would be turned into crap of metal

btw Turkish AKINCI UCAVs to carry 4 TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missiles with range of 150 km to destroy even moving Tanks and mobile AD Systems
View attachment 853790
Dose this rocket system can guide itself or can guide via second or third party? If it can guide itself than laser range will be limited to 5-10 km, most probably it can guide via second or third party ( via ship/jets or UAVs)

ask your Israeli Defense Industry and learn about it .. lol

only USA and Turkiye have developed single mode LASER ( China also working on single mode LASER )

Israeli 100 kw LASER has high energy but beam quality is poor
Send me a link to where you read that Israeli laser has "poor quality beam"

All of You talked about only TB-2 UCAV ...lol

then your enemies also will use Fighter Jets , unmanned stealth Fighter Jets , long range Ballistic and Cruise Missiles , supersonic missiles including anti-radiation missiles and 1.000 km anti-radiation Drones
Yeah, and Iron Dome has no problem dealing with TB-2s alone

S-400 any modern SAMs can intercept your mighty INVI , S-300 and S-200 cames when there were no Ucav so they are not able to intercept your mighty INVISIBLE/ INVINCIBLE Ucav

You know nothing about military

S400 Radars can not trace-track tiny and low speed TB-2 UCAVs

Syrian S200 , S300 wont work when Turkish UCAVs destroyed SAA+IRGC+Hezbolah in Idlib/Syria
and TB-2 UCAVs destroyed 8 AD Systems including PANTSIR

They tried using Fighter Jets to shoot down TB-2 UCAVs
but Turkish F-16s shoot down 2 SU-24 and created no fly zone over Idlib

and you are also reported for trolling , provocation and deflect the facts

dont jump on my every post

Dose this rocket system can guide itself or can guide via second or third party? If it can guide itself than laser range will be limited to 5-10 km, most probably it can guide via second or third party ( via ship/jets or UAVs)

Turkish TB-2 UCAV with range of 30km laser pointer
and to fire TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missiles to hit even moving Tanks and mobile AD Systems from 70-150 km away

even Soldiers can use laser target pointing to guide TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missile

I don't think anything is going to stop a drone that climbs up several thousand feet and comes straight down in a high speed death dive to hit the top of a tank...or some kind of tungsten/DU rod coming straight down at high speed.

View attachment 853711
A-10 round...doesn't take much to destroy a tank. All you need to do is get it to speed.

As a Military person, I can tell you that you can't "deal" with a Suicide drone launching a top down attack.

Suicide drone uses what we called "momentum" attack, even if they are shot down (either by SAM or APS) the momentum of the wreckage carry forward as you cannot literally blow a drone into smithereens and every part of that drone are made of High Explosive.

This is not a new concept, this is actually going all the way back to WW2 when the Japanese attack us using their Kamikaze. They attack US ship in a high angle so when their plane shot down by AA, the momentum of the plane carry it forward and into the target. And every part of that plane is turning into a weapon and you cannot completely destroy that plane.

The difference is Kamikaze planes have a lot more mass to do damage with and their target is much larger and harder to miss.

Hitting a suicide drone will at the very least make it miss the target.

Though I am not conversant with the technicalities of deflecting suicide drones or missiles or big bullets doing high-speed top attack on tanks I will agree with Beny.

Last edited:
Send me a link to where you read that Israeli laser has "poor quality beam"

multi-mode LASER has poor beam quality to compare with single mode LASER
and Israeli LASER Weapon is multi-mode

Yeah, and Iron Dome has no problem dealing with TB-2s alone

first needs to match with Turkish UCAVs ..... then lets see what will happen

Turkish TB-2 UCAV with range of 30km laser pointer
and to fire TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missiles to hit even moving Tanks and mobile AD Systems from 70-150 km away

even Soldiers can use laser target pointing to guide TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missile
And rest of the flight?

also Turkish UCAVs destroyed
8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage
2 Missile Systems
Here we go again with the "155 tanks" bullshit. I told you months ago,it was wrong. You said "it's official Turkish government data". Oh really? And "official Ukrainian" data talked about 10,000 Russians dead in the first week. And "official Russian data" talked about all Bayraktars destroyed in the first 2-3 days.

So keep your bull away,you spambot.
man i love me some argumument between a hardline zionist and a nationlist turk
Trust me when I tell you the hardline zionist is pretty much right in this case. MMM-E has limited mental capacity and probably little interaction with humans. It's always brain-washing others by spamming the same phrases,insults and long lists of Turkish weapons in an endless loop.

And rest of the flight?

GPS + aided INS + laser seeker for pin point accuracy - precision strike capability

Here we go again with the "155 tanks" bullshit. I t billion of Armold you months ago,it was wrong. You said "it's official Turkish government data"

Turkish UCAVs recorded all strikes ..... we have camera records

Azerbaijan also destroyed $1 billion of Armenian military equipment by Turkish UCAVs

Trust me when I tell you the hardline zionist is pretty much right in this case. MMM-E has limited mental capacity and probably little interaction with humans. It's always brain-washing others by spamming the same phrases,insults and long lists of Turkish weapons in an endless loop.

cry and more cry with your jealousy and mental problems ... losers

therefore Turkiye sells combat proven UCAVs like hot cakes

Dozens of Countries , Militaries and Experts are so stupid but Trolls like Foinikas are so smart for talking about Turkish UCAVs and UCAV war concept

Last edited:
You know nothing about military

S400 Radars can not trace-track tiny and low speed TB-2 UCAVs

Syrian S200 , S300 wont work when Turkish UCAVs destroyed SAA+IRGC+Hezbolah in Idlib/Syria
and TB-2 UCAVs destroyed 8 AD Systems including PANTSIR

They tried using Fighter Jets to shoot down TB-2 UCAVs
but Turkish F-16s shoot down 2 SU-24 and created no fly zone over Idlib
And you know shit about military either
S-400. Can track a thing a size of metal golf ball 300 km away

And you know shit about military either
S-400. Can track a thing a size of metal golf ball 300 km away

so funny learn about military

The TB-2 UCAV speed is at a very low level of 130 km/h. Since radars are usually programmed to Fighets and Missiles ... TB2s can bypass the radar barrier

for example The air defense systems can detect aircrafts below 360 km/h at a distance of 6.4 km and at an altitude of 5 km.

TB-2 can fly slower than 130 km/h. It can fire ammunition from altitudes above 5.5 km.

S-300 S400 perceive flights at speeds below 180 km/h as an internal malfunction and cannot follow

S400 Radar can not detect-track even low flying Fighter Jet from 300 km over the Eastern Mediterraneann

for example Russian S400s are located at sea level in Latakia region of Syria

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom