What's new

'Revolts to spread to 40 US cities'

Given up already, Bilal?

See that's why I was loathe to start this discussion with you. You have a strong predilection for pulling stats out of your a$$ and lying blatantly over and over again.

...Oh and don't bring India into the discussion.

India has far stricter Firearms laws than do either the US or Pakistan.

stop taking bilalbhai off topic when we are worried about suffering americans please show some respect. In any event i think bilalbhai made his point if you want to deny its a matter for you. Show restraint i say to american regime

You don't have to.

It's a trend and what we saw happening in the western world, to the western economy, decline in living conditions, government spending cuts , increased taxations and how people react are there for us all to see. End of the day, humans are humans and no level of education or reasonings will affect the way they react to their governments. Now throw guns into the mix :azn:

Exactly!

Throw guns into the mix and you will see what difference the level of education makes.

Gun ownerships:

Country Guns per 100
residents (2007) Rank
(2007)
United States 88.8 1
Serbia 58.2 2 [5]
Yemen 54.8 3
Switzerland 45.7 4
Cyprus 36.4 5
Saudi Arabia 35.0 6
Iraq 34.2 7
Finland 32.0 8 [6]
Uruguay 31.8 9
Sweden 31.6 10
Norway 31.3 11
France 31.2 12
Canada 30.8 13
Austria 30.4 14
Iceland 30.3 15
Germany 30.3 15
New Zealand 22.6 22 1993: 26.8.[2]
Greece 22.5 23
Northern Ireland 21.9 25
Angola 17.3 34
Thailand 15.6 39
Australia 15.0 42
Mexico 15.0 42
South Africa 12.7 50
Turkey 12.5 52
Italy 11.9 55
Pakistan 11.6 57
Spain 10.4 61
Argentina 10.2 62
Russia 8.9 68
Iran 7.3 79
England and Wales 6.2 88
Scotland 5.5 93
China 4.9 102
India 4.2 110
Tunisia 0.1 178

If such a thing had happened on Iran by now all the western media would be on it 24/7, so called human rights organizations would be screaming around, there would be UN resolutions after resolutions and talk of nuking Iran and raping Iranian baby girls. But since it is a revolt in US, things are quite and dandy. Hmmm, so much for fairness and equality. So much for freedom of speech and right to assembly.

Anyways if this revolt gets anymore serious US army, national guard, marines, navy and airforce would go in to crash it. That is how they put down the Los Angeles revolt. They will do it again.

If such a thing had happened on Iran by now all the western media would be on it 24/7, so called human rights organizations would be screaming around, there would be UN resolutions after resolutions and talk of nuking Iran and raping Iranian baby girls. But since it is a revolt in US, things are quite and dandy. Hmmm, so much for fairness and equality. So much for freedom of speech and right to assembly.

Anyways if this revolt gets anymore serious US army, national guard, marines, navy and airforce would go in to crash it. That is how they put down the Los Angeles revolt. They will do it again.

they would be funding the people to take up arms etc

stop taking bilalbhai off topic when we are worried about suffering americans please show some respect. In any event i think bilalbhai made his point if you want to deny its a matter for you. Show restraint i say to american regime

ha ha ha ha

I can see that.

Anyways, it wasn't I who wanted to get into this discussion, was it? I made a point and Bilal made a statement out of his a$$.

This is what happens when you pull statements out of your a$$.

ha ha ha ha

I can see that.

Anyways, it wasn't I who wanted to get into this discussion, was it? I made a point and Bilal made a statement out of his a$$.

This is what happens when you pull statements out of your a$$.

well we know that you would know about pulling statements out of your A$$

Gun ownerships:

Country Guns per 100
residents (2007) Rank
(2007)
United States 88.8 1
Serbia 58.2 2 [5]
Yemen 54.8 3
Switzerland 45.7 4
Cyprus 36.4 5
Saudi Arabia 35.0 6
Iraq 34.2 7
Finland 32.0 8 [6]
Uruguay 31.8 9
Sweden 31.6 10
Norway 31.3 11
France 31.2 12
Canada 30.8 13
Austria 30.4 14
Iceland 30.3 15
Germany 30.3 15
New Zealand 22.6 22 1993: 26.8.[2]
Greece 22.5 23
Northern Ireland 21.9 25
Angola 17.3 34
Thailand 15.6 39
Australia 15.0 42
Mexico 15.0 42
South Africa 12.7 50
Turkey 12.5 52
Italy 11.9 55
Pakistan 11.6 57
Spain 10.4 61
Argentina 10.2 62
Russia 8.9 68
Iran 7.3 79
England and Wales 6.2 88
Scotland 5.5 93
China 4.9 102
India 4.2 110
Tunisia 0.1 178

Bilal, you obviously do not know the difference between 'Gun ownership' and 'Gun firing'.

Your repeating a lie again and again won't turn it into the truth.

My advice: Stop wasting your time over something you cannot prove. ;) You're looking desperate.

Given up already, Bilal?

See that's why I was loathe to start this discussion with you. You have a strong predilection for pulling stats out of your a$$ and lying blatantly over and over again.

...Oh and don't bring India into the discussion.

India has far stricter Firearms laws than do either the US or Pakistan.

You're the one that said there was a difference between an American with a gun & a Pakistani with one, but the statistics show that the US has one of the highest gun related violence & crimes in the world, whereas Pakistan doesn't even come close.

LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC. Why you tryingto take our attention from the tragedy in ameriac. American regime should show restraint i say

Exactly!

Throw guns into the mix and you will see what difference the level of education makes.

Exactly and we can already see that gun crimes in America is already many percentages higher than many of its western counterparts. Unfortunately education and the power to reason did nothing to stop gun crimes neither did it prevent it form increasing. Could the decline on levels of education and power of of reasoning be the case on this increase? If that is the case, the future for Americans with guns doesn't look very promising ;)

Bilal, you obviously do not know the difference between 'Gun ownership' and 'Gun firing'.

My advice: Stop wasting your time over something you cannot prove. You're looking desperate.
^^ yea lol ,no one will believe for a second tht all the guns in pakistan are legal owned? ROFL LMAO
id be surprised even if it were 1 % let alone 11% ....
not to mention the standard of norms and regulations when giving these licenses off in pakistan.

Despite the fact that the US has less than twice the population of Pakistan, it has more than 8 times gun ownership for people than Pakistan. And yes, Pakistan doesn't even come close to the gun related violence as the US does, neither does India. The US has one of the highest gun related crimes in the world, whereas India comes down on the list, & Pakistan is so low on the list that it isn't even shown. ;)

You're the one that said there was a difference between an American with a gun & a Pakistani with one, but the statistics show that the US has one of the highest gun related violence & crimes in the world, whereas Pakistan doesn't even come close.

Pakistan is not even mentioned in the list, Bilal, which itself happens to be based on skewed and varying underlying data.

Or do I have to teach you how to read and interpret graphs and tables now? :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

^^ yea lol ,no one will believe for a second tht all the guns in pakistan are legal owned? ROFL LMAO
id be surprised even if it were 1 % let alone 11% ....
not to mention the standard of norms and regulations when giving these licenses off in pakistan.

Absolutely.

The number of illegal gun ownerships in Pakistan cannot also be dioscounted.

Exactly and we can already see that gun crimes in America is already many percentages higher than many of its western counterparts. Unfortunately education and the power to reason did nothing to stop gun crimes neither did it prevent it form increasing. Could the decline on levels of education and power of of reasoning be the case on this increase? If that is the case, the future for Americans with guns doesn't look very promising ;)
Same argument can be said for driver's education and speeding. Let me guess: YOU have never deliberately broken a traffic law in your life.

Back
Top Bottom