What's new

'Revolts to spread to 40 US cities'

Absurd reason?

I think you don't understand what you wrote. This is what you wrote:

"There's a difference between an average Pakistani with a gun and an average American with a gun."

There is no difference between an average Pakistani or American holding a gun.

See Karan, I told you to not waste your time. ;)

Look at the 2 pictures below of 2 individuals with a gun and tell me with hand on heart that you feel there is no difference in how these 2 will use a gun

oc7osamatvgun.jpg

pervez_musharraf_submachine_gun_20060731.jpg

you guys are going off topic. I do hope americans dont use guns against each other and the pretend neo cons regime shows restraint

Guns are guns, & there is no difference between an average Pakistani & American with a gun. Guns protect the owners from intruders. If someone intrudes into another person's house here with a gun, he'll be shot down, just like in America. If someone feels their life is in danger & they have a gun, they'll shoot the other person down, whether that's an American or Pakistani. It has nothing to with education. There is no educational requirement you need to fulfill here in America to get a gun. So think twice before you say something, because you just don't make any sense kiddo. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.
A Gun doesn't come with responsibility and discipline as these traits are acquired separately through education.

There is a big difference between an American and his guns and a Pakistani and his guns. In America it is against the law to carry your gun around and showing it off, you can get arrested for that, also Americans just don't go around shooting in the air or at some rocks and birds, they shoot their guns at the firing range where the environment is specifically meant for shooting guns. Unlike Pakistanis (and Arabs/other middle eastern people/cultures) American don't shoot in the air during celebrations, in Pakistan during Basant or independence day people lost their lives due to live firings and rounds falling back down from the sky.

A Gun doesn't come with responsibility and discipline as these traits are acquired separately through education.

There is a big difference between an American and his guns and a Pakistani and his guns. In America it is against the law to carry your gun around and showing it off, you can get arrested for that, also Americans just don't go around shooting in the air or at some rocks and birds, they shoot their guns at the firing range where the environment is specifically meant for shooting guns. Unlike Pakistanis (and Arabs/other middle eastern people/cultures) American don't shoot in the air during celebrations, in Pakistan during Basant or independence day people lost their lives due to live firings and rounds falling back down from the sky.

I thank you for applying your mind, sire.

Osama bin Laden's was foreign educated, & had plenty of it. Does his beliefs have anything to do with his education? The underwear bomber was educated in UCL England. Faisal Shahzad did his MBA.

And that means what.. ?? All I am trying to say is that the theory that all men with a gun will use it the same way is faulty.. They wont...

There is a big difference between an American and his guns and a Pakistani and his guns. In America it is against the law to carry your gun around and showing it off, you can get arrested for that, also Americans just don't go around shooting in the air or at some rocks and birds, they shoot their guns at the firing range where the environment is specifically meant for shooting guns. Unlike Pakistanis (and Arabs/other middle eastern people/cultures) American don't shoot in the air during celebrations, in Pakistan during Basant people lost their lives due to live firings and rounds falling back down from the sky.

I don't think it's right to generalize. There are no educational limits to get a gun, you see very uneducated Americans with guns as well. In Tennessee & Arizona, people are allowed to take guns to bars. Every state in the country has their own laws on guns & booze. There are more deaths here in the US related to shootings per year than in Pakistan, even in the safest cities of the country. The city I live in, Jersey City, has shootings right down the block. When I used to live in Newark, I could hear gunshots from my bedroom window every night. College shootings are pretty common here too.

I don't think it's right to generalize. There are no educational limits to get a gun, you see very uneducated Americans with guns as well. In Tennessee & Arizona, people are allowed to take guns to bars. Every state in the country has their own laws on guns & booze. There are more deaths here in the US related to shootings per year than in Pakistan, even in the safest cities of the country. The city I live in, Jersey City, has shootings right down the block. When I used to live in Newark, I could hear gunshots from my bedroom window every night. College shootings are pretty common here too.

...and here comes Bilal with another 'stat' pulled right out of his a$$. :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

There really is no shame in speaking the truth, someone's got to do it.

If only a few others could do it too.

People sitting in India thinking speaking out of their a$$, thinking they know about the gun laws & gun crimes here in America, why am I not surprised?

People sitting in India thinking speaking out of their a$$, thinking they know about the gun laws & gun crimes here in America, why am I not surprised?

...because surprises do not spring out of a$$es, Bilal. :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Some gun related crime statistics in the US:

Gun-crime-map-of-America--007.jpg

...and Pakistan has lower rate if gun crime than does the US.

Hence proved..

You are forgetting one very imortant thing that Americans have armed their people also with.

It's called 'education' and 'the power to reason'.

There's a difference between an average Pakistani with a gun and an average American with a gun.

Unfortunately the power to reason and education never did much to affect the levels of gun crimes in America and it is unlikely to prevent things from getting out of hand should police or military use force to suppress its people.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom