What's new

Reviving railways: ‘No plans to lease engines from India’

Did you even check the facts before spelling above lines.. if no please check the below link..

The trouble with: Flying PIA
Flights cancellations and delays have become a norm with Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). Almost a third of PIA flights suffered delays due to technical and administrative reasons in 2012. More than 4,345 of PIA’s 12,184 flights were delayed due to various administrative and technical problems in last year’s first three months, Syed Naveed Qamar, the federal defence minister, told the parliament earlier in the year.
The result was huge financial loss: in December 2012 the minister revealed that the airline currently faces a loss of 141.4 billion rupees, as compared to 42.4 billion rupees in 2008. Much of the problem is attributed to PIA’s ageing fleet of aircraft, most of which has outlived its manufacturer-prescribed age of 16 years. This ageing fleet has also become an international embarrassment, with several European countries repeatedly conveying safety concerns to the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) in Pakistan and demanding that a ban be imposed on PIA’s flights. Even on domestic routes, passengers frequently complain about a deteriorating quality of service, leading to a shift to alternative, private airlines for domestic travel.

PIA | Herald
I am well aware of PIA and follow it very closely, but what are you trying to prove? did i say anything wrong? yes PIA is in debt but it is still better thn air india, face it.

Zabardast yaar. The problem is hindis will not believe all this because their hindi media massive lies & propaganda, they just love it man.

It will take your country another 3 decades just to launch a satellite into space , a feat we accomplished in the 1990s. We all know about the competence of Pakistani scientists. The geniuses couldn't figure out the "water kit' fraud. Made your country a joke in international media for several weeks.

Lets privatise it and leave it for business people to handle rather than corrupt politicians

That was a satellite launching rocket, not a missile. You want me to post the video of the Chinese rocket with killed more than 500 Chinese because of an 'Unexpected gust of air'.

Talk when you have a space program comparable to ISRO.

Uhh , well that could take several decades. I will be pleasantly surprised if the primitive Pakistani space program even manages to rival Bangladesh in the coming decades , let alone ISRO. I doubt they even have a "real" space program. If they had one , the least they would have done is attempt to blast a primitive rocket into orbit. But I highly doubt they have the technology to even construct a primitive rocket.

Better to sell 49% of shares of railways to those enterprises who are interested in Railways that are 100% Pakistani and sell 21% shares in stock markets as well this is the same procedure for PIA as well. and surely GoP will very soon be gaining something great on it 30% share from every firm....

It will take your country another 3 decades just to launch a satellite into space , a feat we accomplished in the 1990s. We all know about the competence of Pakistani scientists. The geniuses couldn't figure out the "water kit' fraud. Made your country a joke in international media for several weeks.

Well clearly you forgot to *** Russia in it because without them you are nothing.

It's like I said bought from Russia painted in Indian colors & then fool the world that we made it & it launches, well this will be a surprise if it actually launches.

hey sarthak, we launched our first satellite in the year 1980....Rohini was the first satellite launched....let them first stop terrorist attacks in their soil.....126 got killed yesterday....they dont need any enemy or any tsunami to come and wipe out....They"ve got enough insane and talented people to destroy them from inside......

Until Pakistan don't revive freight transport, railway will never recover

PIA is far better thn air india though/ranked above air india ;) PIA has the largest European network if compared to south asian carriers that to only with 39 planes and only 9 flying into Europe.

That is a false claim, Air India is far better than PIA.

Even if it take even a hundred years for us to launch a satellite but ''we will actually launch it'' when ever we will decide so not like u who r ''jald baaz''.

guys stick to pakistan railways. Leave indian space program out of it. :)
The question is why pakistani govt is not investing enough money into raiways, where as they have good roads (or is it the reason, because they got good roads they never were serious about railways)
This is not a matter of technology, its a matter of investment. Nobody is going to deny techology in that area( unlike space or defence)

yes its pakistani not indian

here is indian engineerings..........:lol:
FAILED MISSILE TEST BY INDIA.mp4 - YouTube
India missile test dhusssssssss - YouTube

Loved it when that lady in the control room said ''OH NO!!!!!!!!'':rofl::rofl::rofl:

The first one is a morphed video by a frustrated Pakistani. The second one is a GSLV test that failed, for that I can only say. The exam we failed, you do not even have the courage to go to the exam hall buddy.

Mazak tab banaoo jab utna karne kee tumharii aukat hoo.

"Girte hai sahe sawaar hi maidan e jung mein, Wo tilf kya girenge jo ghutno ke bal chale"

Can your country put a 1 kg nanosat in Space??
No??
Shut up!!!

Your engineers doesnt even have the capability to overhaul 50 railway engines........
While we are building these..............

WDG-5 Bheem=5500Hp

7726457938_58bea872c5_b.jpg

Do u know that we were one of first countries in Asia who had launched rocket in to space in 1960 n yr atlking about a nanosat:lol:

and our country has actually overhauled some 80-82 rail engines from september. 2011-octuber 2012 there a thread in development section of pakistan in defence.pk on it too care to read it first:azn:

Well diference b/w Pak n india is no matter how long we take to finish a project but when we do it then it actually is a success !!!!!!!!!!!!!! n it does its job quite well

Do u know that we were one of first countries in Asia who had launched rocket in to space in 1960 n yr atlking about a nanosat:lol:

and our country has actually overhauled some 80-82 rail engines from september. 2011-octuber 2012 there a thread in development section of pakistan in defence.pk on it too care to read it first:azn:

Well diference b/w Pak n india is no matter how long we take to finish a project but when we do it then it actually is a success !!!!!!!!!!!!!! n it does its job quite well

really, i didn't heard PAK launching space rocket.

Back
Top Bottom