What's new

Reviving railways: ‘No plans to lease engines from India’

really, i didn't heard PAK launching space rocket.

Alfa fighter from CSD page. Well i say yr knowledge is very weak.

Pakistan was just the third country in Asia to launch a rocket Named Rehber in space in 1960. u can search for it in wikipedia under SPARCO page. also this

Pakistan's first Satellite PAKSAT R1 launched successfully - YouTube

Its in chinese but its a launch of a Pak rocket from China.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...67-pakistan-space-satellite-developments.html

visit this page for more.

Alfa fighter from CSD page. Well i say yr knowledge is very weak.

Pakistan was just the third country in Asia to launch a rocket Named Rehber in space in 1960. u can search for it in wikipedia under SPARCO page. also this

Its in chinese but its a launch of a Pak rocket from China.

India first rocket was launched in 1963, three years after Pakistan but what happened you now seems to be half a decade behind India in space Technology, Pakistan still doing painting job of the satellite while you guys have no rocket, no launch pad.

India had made rapid advances in launch technology
A Q Khan

India first rocket was launched in 1963, three years after Pakistan but what happened you now seems to be half a decade behind India in space Technology, Pakistan still doing painting job of the satellite while you guys have no rocket, no launch pad.

India had made rapid advances in launch technology
A Q Khan

u did obviously.

But i was talking to him not u in a separate context.Satellite was made in Pak named pak sat video is shown in the post#61 n the rocket well i have told u we did launched a rocket into space in 1960 so yr saying of no rocket n satellite is not true.

ask yr shikwaz/suggestions here .
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-defence-industry/967-pakistan-space-satellite-developments.htm

and for yr info pak has two launch pads one in baluchistan n other in pinjab.

9 & 10 :D My point was compared to AI, PIA's fleet is too old. PIA seems to be crisis hit compared to Air India.

u did obviously.

But i was talking to him not u in a separate context.Satellite was made in Pak named pak sat video is shown in the post#61 n the rocket well i have told u we did launched a rocket into space in 1960 so yr saying of no rocket n satellite is not true.

ask yr shikwaz/suggestions here .
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-defence-industry/967-pakistan-space-satellite-developments.htm

and for yr info pak has two launch pads one in baluchistan n other in pinjab.

What I read Paksat was manufactured by China.

Two launchpad at once, no budding space agency waste money on two launch site at once because it will be big wastage because of low scale of operayion. You guys were fed "feel happy" news which is only on papers.

I feel it is a commendable act from your GOV in fixing the engine and keep it running.When engineers from your country can do your job then of course there is no need to depend on others and pay any money for lease.

the engineers can carry the job only when there is something left to fix.

Pakistan should buy/lease whatever is possible from India for reviving Railways here.

its in shambles

9 & 10 :D My point was compared to AI, PIA's fleet is too old. PIA seems to be crisis hit compared to Air India.

What I read Paksat was manufactured by China.

Two launchpad at once, no budding space agency waste money on two launch site at once because it will be big wastage because of low scale of operayion. You guys were fed "feel happy" news which is only on papers.

dude yr killing me

it seems u have no idea about How things r done in Pak n what is the working style of Pak's institutions.
Paksat was made by pak launched by China i think u were confused.
it u have questions r advice then post them on the relative thread that i had mentioned i think someone will clear ur doubts.
and we have a SPACE AGENCY which is older then yours i think its called SUPARCO.

http://www.suparco.gov.pk

dude yr killing me

it seems u have no idea about How things r done in Pak n what is the working style of Pak's institutions.
it u have questions r advice then post them on the relative thread that i had mentioned i think someone will clear ur doubts.
and we have a SPACE AGENCY which is older then yours i think its called SUPARCO.

No, it was manufactured by China as well as launched by China. SUPARCO just made its dummy model.

the engineers can carry the job only when there is something left to fix.

Pakistan should buy/lease whatever is possible from India for reviving Railways here.

its in shambles

Pakistan also need to fix the freight transport which is the main source of Railway's income. What I read, transport mafia in Pakistan won't let that happen

Pakistan also need to fix the freight transport which is the main source of Railway's income. What I read, transport mafia in Pakistan won't let that happen

The transport mafia is much stronger. it has put a stop to city rail project in Peshawar, it has forced the govt to do away with green buses project .

Karachi Peshawar both suffered from this mafia.

No, it was manufactured by China as well as launched by China. SUPARCO just made its dummy model.

yeah ok because u said so i believe u happy!!!!! now plz post yr posts in the relative forum thanks.

The transport mafia is much stronger. it has put a stop to city rail project in Peshawar, it has forced the govt to do away with green buses project .

Karachi Peshawar both suffered from this mafia.

I was watching the map of abandoned metre/gauge railway line in Pakistan, most of it were connecting far-flung mountain areas of KP and Balochistan. Railway lines in mountains are extremely difficult and expensive to built but your railway acted idiotic by abandoning the inherited one.

dude yr killing me

::. Welcome to SUPARCO - The National Space Agency of Pakistan .::

SUPARCO is older but you space program is still in early stage, the thing you are doing now, we did that in late 1970s. A space agency in early stage don't need two launch sites. :enjoy:

yeah ok because u said so i believe u happy!!!!! now plz post yr posts in the relative forum thanks.

Like the lowari tunnel, still not completed in 40 years.

SUPARCO is older but you space program is still in early stage, the thing you are doing now, we did that in late 1970s. A space agency in early stage don't need two launch sites. :enjoy:

Like the lowari tunnel, still not completed in 40 years.
:lol:dude im in no mood to troll right now otherwise i would have given u a better answer.

because i thought u wished to learn so i replied to yr posts seriously.

like i said if u have any gilla or shikwa then go into relative thread n post it there.
The reason why we had to slow our space prog was because of lack of resources n security perception thanks to yr adventurism in 1965 war n 1971.

Really :rofl::rofl::rofl:
have u really watched the video.:blink:
the female anchor of FOX NEWS is also telling the same who actually shows the video to the public.

Its again its the indian blind patriot whom im talking to:rofl:

Like i told few post back to you for ppl like you..........Ignorance is bliss

this is the real video ......which was used to make that fake video by some low self esteem pakistani......And then they say we inferiority complex.........What a Irony :lol::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like i told few post back to you for ppl like you..........Ignorance is bliss

this is the real video ......which was used to make that fake video by some low self esteem pakistani......And then they say we inferiority complex.........What a Irony :lol::rofl:
i have answered that in this very thread care to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom