What's new

Revival of ancestral links between Iranians and Kurds and Parsis picking up pace around the world

@padamchen I thank you for posing this history brief which I will read in full tonite..I lived for few years in Iranian city of Kerman when I was at high school ..Kerman had/has a good size "Zartosht" population and it is a desert city close to Yazd where the last "atash" is..The "Zartoshti" community was very well respected by others and I recall my mother always reminded us of how clean and tidy the front doors of Zartoshtis were and she would tell us about the reason of being pure elements of the nature sacred to the faite "fire, Water, Earth and Air " (some thing for today's environmentalists to think of!!) There was also an ancient "tower of silence" ruins that I would bicycle to from time to time. I did not know what it was until years later when I read about it.

Would like tk explore your country someday bro. On a motorcycle. Off the beaten path away from the usual guided tour back to roots pilgrimage route.

My mother passed away last year. I keep feeling sad that she lived her life without seeing Iran. She was a very religious and pious Zoroastrian lady.

It's important for our young to read this history. Because too often I see the secular liberal inclinations in them.

It is important to remind them of where we cane from and what we came through and how we have survived.

The world has been engrossed in the story of the Jews.

No one has told the story of the Zoroastrians over the past 1000 years.

It's Ahura Mazda's will and divine plan for our people that we survived. And are still here. In spite of every genocide. Every massacre.

The Atash still burns.

And your people still have a living link to your glorious past.

Your heritage.

Your own civilizational memory.

Cheers, Doc

Would like tk explore your country someday bro. On a motorcycle. Off the beaten path away from the usual guided tour back to roots pilgrimage route.

My mother passed away last year. I keep feeling sad that she lived her life without seeing Iran. She was a very religious and pious Zoroastrian lady.

It's important for our young to read this history. Because too often I see the secular liberal inclinations in them.

It is important to remind them of where we cane from and what we came through and how we have survived.

The world has been engrossed in the story of the Jews.

No one has told the story of the Zoroastrians over the past 1000 years.

It's Ahura Mazda's will and divine plan for our people that we survived. And are still here. In spite of every genocide. Every massacre.

The Atash still burns.

And your people still have a living link to your glorious past.

Your heritage.

Your own civilizational memory.

Cheers, Doc
My dear friend Padamchem, Iran right now is in the midst of a fight of her life . It is a fight between "Just" and "false" ..It is a fight between "Light" and "darkness" ..The are fighting "Ahreeman" or as current day Iranians call it "The Great Satan" . Shia Muslim Iranians are brave people and the Mighty Lord has placed this task on their shoulders...I do not know why but it is what it is...This fight is a moral fight and although I always have said it is not Iran's fight..I can not deny that for some reason this land and these people are chosen to lead this fight...now that should explain why in today's Iran no other issue takes apriority other than preserving the unity of population and that includes in this forum.

I am confident that when this fight is settled, Iranians will look back at their pre-islamic history and religion with fascination. The Zoroastrian religion percolated from within Persian culture and will never die as long as Iranians keep their culture which they have for the past 600 years..They celebrate Nowruze each year... they make huge bone fires the last wednesday of each year and sing songs that go back to to pre-islamic era..and they celebrate the "Night of Yalda" and many more...The Persian culture is alive and well inside all Iranians..The "Book of Kings " or "Shahnameh" makes sure every Iranian knows where he came from.. They just need time to bring this fight to the end and this struggle is raging as we speak just look at the news..

My dear friend Padamchem, Iran right now is in the midst of a fight of her life . It is a fight between "Just" and "false" ..It is a fight between "Light" and "darkness" ..The are fighting "Ahreeman" or as current day Iranians call it "The Great Satan" . Shia Muslim Iranians are brave people and the Mighty Lord has placed this task on their shoulders...I do not know why but it is what it is...This fight is a moral fight and although I always have said it is not Iran's fight..I can not deny that for some reason this land and these people are chosen to lead this fight...now that should explain why in today's Iran no other issue takes apriority other than preserving the unity of population and that includes in this forum.

I am confident that when this fight is settled, Iranians will look back at their pre-islamic history and religion with fascination. The Zoroastrian religion percolated from within Persian culture and will never die as long as Iranians keep their culture which they have for the past 600 years..They celebrate Nowruze each year... they make huge bone fires the last wednesday of each year and sing songs that go back to to pre-islamic era..and they celebrate the "Night of Yalda" and many more...The Persian culture is alive and well inside all Iranians..The "Book of Kings " or "Shahnameh" makes sure every Iranian knows where he came from.. They just need time to bring this fight to the end and this struggle is raging as we speak just look at the news..

Read the piece before the gory piece as well.

So many clues.

So clear what we must do.

I must sound like a Shah era Pahlavi nationalist to you guys. Lol

I'm almost a cliche.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Wow...and it is such a beautiful song...thanks and great to know that..
Our cultural ties are deep.
We are neighboring countries with bonds that go back 1000 years.
Farsi was the official language in the territory of what is now Pakistan and Chagatai Turkish was the military communications language. Farsi was in use even under the Sikhs and Marathas who briefly ruled the region. One of the famous couplets of the Sikh leader Guru Gobind Singh:
چوںُ کاآزما ہیلت درگزشت
حلال است بردند بہ شمشیر دست
Isn't that very apt for the times we live in?
India has wrenched Farsi out from it's domain in its territory, but in Pakistan the language lives and thrives; in the hearts, minds, and on the lips of the Pakistani people.
Urdu is daughter of Farsi and Turkish.,
Many of Pakistan's leaders spoke Farsi fluently like Yayha Khan and Mrs. Bhutto. Parvez Musharraf spoke Turkish having grown up in Turkey. Famous Pakistani singer Jamshed Junaid spoke Farsi. Pakistan is only link from South Asia to Central Asia and the Middle East.

An enchanting Farsi song by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan penned by Bu Ali Shah Qalandar.,

Last edited:
Our cultural ties are deep.
We are neighboring countries with bonds that go back 1000 years.
Farsi was the official language in the territory of what is now Pakistan and Chagatai Turkish was the military communications language. Farsi was in use even under the Sikhs and Marathas who briefly ruled the region. One of the famous couplets of the Sikh leader Guru Gobind Singh:
چوںُ کاآزما ہیلت درگزشت
حلال است بردند بہ شمشیر دست
Isn't that very apt for the times we live in?
India has wrenched Farsi out from it's domain in its territory but in Pakistan the language lives. Urdu is daughter of Farsi and Turkish.,
Many of Pakistan's leaders spoke Farsi fluently like Yayha Khan and Mrs. Bhutto. Parvez Musharraf spoke Turkish having grown up in Turkey. Famous Pakistani singer Jamshed Junaid spoke Farsi. Pakistan is only link from South Asia to Central Asia and the Middle East.

An enchanting Farsi song by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan penned by Bu Ali Shah Qalandar.,

Pakistan should have opened its doors to the fleeing Iranian refugees of 1979. If we can make space for Afghanis, why not Iranis. There is too much of a wall between us. I would have liked some real Persian influence, there's only so much you can hear of Mughals before its get old.

Pakistan, Iran and Turkey formed the Regional Council for Development in 1964 and shared resources developing trade and commerce that pushed the three nations to prosperity.

Pakistan owes much to Iran. In the wars with India in 1965 Iran offered solid diplomatic and military support:

Iran played an important role in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965, providing Pakistan with nurses, medical supplies, and a gift of 5,000 tons of petroleum. Iran also indicated that it was considering an embargo on oil supplies to India for the duration of the armed conflict. The Indian government firmly believed that Iran had blatantly favoured Pakistan and sought to undermine India during the war.After the suspension of American military aid to Pakistan, Iran was reported to have purchased ninety F-86 Sabrejet fighter planes from West Germany, and subsequently delivered them to Pakistan.
Iran,Turkey, Pakistan. An ancient connection going back to the Ghurid empire:
50A739A6-0916-4A59-9FEB-85A13BB32F71.png

Half breeds and Half-wits with a members only frat club reminiscing over a lost utopia where invariably only the geography holds. If it was only about language it would be understandable, but not in the land of half breeds or totally alien occupiers. Even the linguistic state exists due to the benevolence and graciousness of Turks that ruled the longest, while in between Mongols changed the whole demographic landscape.

As it stands today, Iran's very existence is at stake, stage set and die casted. If powers that be had their way the state will cease to exist. Add glorified frat hindus(zoros) and you have an interesting mix. Just like anyone, the result is unknown, but the game is afoot.

Last edited:
The power of Iran.,,,
It could happen again...

We are looking at the potential of the country, a vibrant people, with a rich heritage, talent, and blessed with a beautiful land rich with mineral resources and petroleum.
Regardless of whether it was the Shah or now, the Iranians love their country.
Iranians fought a brutal war defending their country against Saddam Husain's Iraq.,

Iran has survived centuries of trials and aggression. Iran faced a major threat from old India ruled by the Marathas and their satraps. Ahmed Shah Abdali finished that threat forever.
A brief review of Iran's military heritage:
-------------
In the 1970s the Shah sought to make Iran a military superpower
Posted on September 9, 2018
by Paul Iddon.
While it almost seems ironic in retrospect, Iran was by far the biggest recipient of American, and British weaponry in the 1970s and was rapidly becoming a major power. Awash with petrodollars as a result of the global increase in the price of oil in the aftermath of the 1973 Arab-Israeli Warand at the height of his power the last Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi bought some of the most advanced weapons in the world for the Iranian military. While he did succeed in making Iran one of the best equipped militaries in the region, in terms of both quality and quantity, projections from the 1970s made it clear that he had grander plans to make Iran into one of the most powerful conventional military forces in the world.

Iran's support to Pakistan in the 1971 war.
(From the book review;
Iran,Pakistan, Security, Diplomacy and American Influence, by Alex Vatanka)

Pakistan’s many predicaments and its colossal needs as Islamabad faced the Soviet-leaning Indians. Vatanka, quoting diplomatic cables, writes that over the next few years the Shah often had the fate of Pakistan as a key item on his foreign policy agenda. He mentions the Shah’s meeting in July 1973 with US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in Washington, DC, in which the Shah categorically said he had informed the Soviet leadership about Iran’s “commitment to Pakistan’s security”. Kissinger was informed that the Shah had told the Indians “that an attack on Pakistan would involve Iran” and that Iran “could not tolerate the (further) disintegration of Pakistan.”

The book also quotes the Shah’s last memoir before he died: “I wanted to take advantage of the presence in Persepolis of then President of Pakistan, Yahya Khan, on the occasion of the 2,500th anniversary of the Persian Empire. I hoped to arrange a meeting between him and the president of the USSR, [Nikolai] Podgorny, and thus to help avert the impending conflict between India and Pakistan over Bangladesh.” The Shah’s efforts however remained fruitless.

The Shah was not happy with Yahya Khan’s approach towards East Pakistan and warned him about the consequences. Though he tried to rescue Pakistan, the breakup of Pakistan disappointed Shah. The further dismemberment of Pakistan was a nightmare for him and he was concerned about the growing activities of the insurgents in Balochistan. As Vatanka puts it: “After 1971, the Shah hinted at the possibility of Iran annexing the Pakistani province of Balochistan if Pakistan was further dismantled due to internal ethnic conflict.”

Read the piece before the gory piece as well.

So many clues.

So clear what we must do.

I must sound like a Shah era Pahlavi nationalist to you guys. Lol

I'm almost a cliche.

Cheers, Doc
I read the history tonite..brought tears to my eyes...so much suffering. The section about Arab treatment was so hard to bear because the same Godless savages re-appeared as ISIL not long ago and just by watching their atrocities on the Kurds and yazidis I could feel it under my skin what they did to our ancestors.. God bless them all .
What happened after and up until recent history could only be described and rationalized by shear ignorance and lack of proper literacy of the general population ..My experiences in Kerman proved that attitude have changed as people become more educated and now under Islamic Republic the Literacy rate in Iran is comparable to any European nation..and this is what gives hope that Iranians will eventually turn back and look at their pre-Islamic heritage with pride (already has started )..that day is not too far away.
when the Chief of Staff of Iranian Armed forces few days ago visited the Island of BU-MUSA in the Persian gulf and refused to call it by its Arabic name of (ABU-mussa).. that tells you a lot about the fire under the ash.

Last edited:
I read the history tonite..brought tears to my eyes...so much suffering. The section about Arab treatment was so hard to bear because the same Godless savages re-appeared as ISIL not long ago and just by watching their atrocities on the Kurds and yazidis I could feel it under my skin what they did to our ancestors.. God bless them all .
What happened after and up until recent history could only be described and rationalized by shear ignorance and lack of proper literacy of the general population ..My experiences in Kerman proved that attitude have changed as people become more educated and now under Islamic Republic the Literacy rate in Iran is comparable to any European nation..and this is what gives hope that Iranians will eventually turn back and look at their pre-Islamic heritage with pride (already has started )..that day is not too far away.
when the Chief of Staff of Iranian Armed forces few days ago visited the Island of BU-MUSA in the Persian gulf and refused to call it by its Arabic name of (ABU-mussa).. that tells you a lot about the fire under the ash.

Those who forget history are destined to live through it again baradar.

We've never forgotten.

Because we lived through it.

Both in Iran, and what is now Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India.

The persecution and fightback continued in India.

I will post some history once I get to a computer.

As I told one of you last night, none of you kids can imagine what it means to be born and live as a Parsi.

Our history, our clan names, our hometowns, our holiest places.

All go back 1000 years, and then fall off a dark abyss.

Lost forever.

Never forget one thing. We are barely 200,000 strong now, after all our blood has veen spilt. After we have been milked and wrung out as mentioned by one of the Muslim tyrants.

We are the Athoran. The Magii. The keepers of the flame. We've done our holy duty and guarded the fire with our lives. Literally. But we are ageing now. And dying.

You are 60 million strong. Young. And strong. Powerful.

You are our Behdin.

Our fighters.

Your job was and continues to be to fight. Never give up.

Go nuclear.

If you cannot on your own, trust me we will help you.

As we did our Hindu cousins.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Half breeds and Half-wits with a members only frat club reminiscing over a lost utopia where invariably only the geography holds. If it was only about language it would be understandable, but not in the land of half breeds or totally alien occupiers. Even the linguistic state exists due to the benevolence and graciousness of Turks that ruled the longest, while in between Mongols changed the whole demographic landscape.

As it stands today, Iran's very existence is at stake, stage set and die casted. If powers that be had their way the state will cease to exist. Add glorified frat hindus(zoros) and you have an interesting mix. Just like anyone, the result is unknown, but the game is afoot.
Pakistan should take over Sistan ve Baluchistan if Iran disintegrates. The Shah of Iran made a similar threat after 1971 that if Pakistan disintegrates further I will claim Balochistan for security reasons.

@Baibars_1260 how much of this Khomeini posturing do you think is Islamic? And how much of it is Persian supremacism? Trying to redeem their hurt pride after the Arab invasion 1300 years ago?

The hate for Jews also stems partly from a place of subconscious hurt and anger. "How dare a new power pitch their tents in our 'backyard.' It was bad enough that we had to deal with Arabs, who are these non native Jews who set up base in our ertswhile empire?"

Iran is collapsing. Sad end to a once great empire. Alienated from every fcking where. Due to their own crazy antics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom