What's new

Revenge for 4 murdered PakistanI children....dish served cold.

Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
UPDATE.........

Recent enemy soldiers liquidated, were from unit that has been targeting innocent Pakistani civilians.

Secret intelligence services were tasked with pinpointing enemy unit, task was completed with use of HUMANINT and COMINT, SIGNINT within 24 hours.

After murder of 4 children, OP was given go ahead.
Message was conveyed to enemy that an equal and positive reaction will be given to events. Message was within military language "shock and awe".

NUFF SAID . .............

I condemn it; you can't beat fire with fire. I just want an end to this cycle of 'revenge'. 4 children were martyred, many more are to follow unless we stop this.

I dis agree... only aggression can stop aggression... bending over usually does not help... when both feel pain ... both lose appetite to fight

We will kill them, they will kill us

The families of fallen soldiers and innocent civilians will suffer. Then we will make truce and forget about it

The vicious cycle will continue forever

Its not that one of the side is incapabke of shooting down few soldiers from across the border. The only solution lies in permanent ceasefire and resolution of Kashmir as per the will of Kashmiri people or we will continue to kill soldiers like video game and replace them with someone else

Edit: In my opinion there are only two solutions

1) Full scale war until one of the side takes over Kashmir forever (and we will take it even if its the last man surives

2) Permanent resolution according to the will of people of Kashmir

Last edited:
Just keep replying them the way they want us to reply, show them we r not infants, we are a brave nation and brave sons of brave parents, we can sacrifice but u can't , if u can't then keep acting like matured manner with us , don't cry here and there only your Solution is here with us , come sit on table and finish the unfinished agenda of Kashmir first , nothing u neither we can get from Kashmir except bodies of our young soldiers

We will kill them, they will kill us

The families of fallen soldiers and innocent civilians will suffer. Then we will make truce and forget about it

The vicious cycle will continue forever

Its not that one of the side is incapabke of shooting down few soldiers from across the border. The only solution lies in permanent ceasefire and resolution of Kashmir as per the will of Kashmiri people or we will continue to kill soldiers like video game and replace them with someone else
There is no solution to Kashmir period

Back
Top Bottom