What's new

Revealed: Qatar’s ‘World Cup slaves’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree........Shame on me!!!!!!!!!!!!! and well done Qatar, carry on.........All hail the Arabs, superior humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never made any comments on who is superior and who is inferior, that's a poor logic. The only issue I had with the langauge you used is because of the sectarian taste in it.

Don't you think so my Hindu @anonymus friend? :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE=Yzd Khalifa;4818688]I never made any comments on who is superior and who is inferior, that's a poor logic. The only issue I had with the langauge you used is because of the sectarian taste in it.

Don't you think so my Hindu @anonymus friend? :cheers:[/QUOTE]

This is a well known fact that Arabs are superior human, even superior muslims than others of Asian & African origin muslims and I accepted It.

Here is your Indian Sikh friend not Hindu:cheers:

I just can't imagine how painful it will be if FIFA takes back 2022 world cup hosting from Qatar .

Bro, can you give any examples of what you have witnessed? Is it comparable to what is happening in Pakistan where there is also an exploration of the poor like almost everywhere else, especially in developing nations?

Is the Qatari government doing something actively to punish those private individuals and firms who do not follow the rules or do they just turn an blind eye to it thinking that those people are just poor, low-skilled and vulnerable immigrants (non-Muslim even) who are going to leave the country anyway soon?

How is life in Doha for you for example and your family if they are there too? You only talk for yourself we have to remember but it would be interesting to get some more thoughts. I doubt that there are any other users here living in Qatar or from Qatar other than you. Unlike the case with KSA where we have DOZENS of users living there.

Give links

I already gave my opinion about Qatar. It should be part of KSA. The cultures/civilizations that existed on the territory of Qatar were the Dilmun civilization (trading partner with Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley civilization), the historical Bahrain region and Eastern Arabia. All those civilizations lied mostly in what is now the Eastern Province of KSA. Qatar lacks legitimacy as a country.

I agree you're all wahabit Al Qaeda terrorists makers for the JEW USA

Saudi, UAE and Qatar all treat foreigners like garbage, especially if you are not white. They even abuse their own Muslim brethren from Pakistan, Indonesia and Bangladesh on a regular basis. The monarchies really just a bunch of desert thugs that rose to power from having oil beneath their feet. Even their crown jewel Dubai is made of sweat and tears from oppressed labourers. Of course, they got that whole crazy Wahabist/Salafist thing that's spreading like a disease throughout the Muslim world.

In short, I'm not a big fan of these countries, especially their leaders.

btw, quite a scandal has erupted recently about this, ie. someone finally realized you can't play football in 45-50 C and moving it to a winter schedule messes up all the important leagues. And since it's clubs in league that actually pay up billions not FIFA....

Anyhow, Sepp Blatter (no stranger to corruption himself), general manager of FIFA already cried that giving it to Qatar was based on political pressure.
Someone probably agreed on a very cheap price of gas if Qatar gets it, because realistically, there were at least one or two venues more appropriate to host it.

Top European politicians pressured world soccer’s governing body (FIFA) to award the 2022 soccer World Cup to Qatar, FIFA president Sepp Blatter said on Wednesday.
The tiny and energy-rich Gulf state was awarded the World Cup three years ago in a surprise decision which Blatter said was partly because of European politicians urging FIFA members to vote for it.
“Clearly yes,” Blatter told Germany’s Die Zeit newspaper when asked whether there was political pressure before the vote.
“There was direct political influence. European heads of governments advised voting FIFA members to vote for Qatar because of the wide financial interests linked with that country,” Blatter said.

http://www.ft.lk/2013/09/20/european-politicians-pressured-for-qatar-to-get-world-cup-blatter/

This is a well known fact that Arabs are superior human, even superior muslims than others of Asian & African origin muslims and I accepted It.

Here is your Indian Sikh friend not Hindu:cheers:

LoLz. Take it or leave it, we all are the same, take this fact for granted.

btw, quite a scandal has erupted recently about this, ie. someone finally realized you can't play football in 45-50 C and moving it to a winter schedule messes up all the important leagues. And since it's clubs in league that actually pay up billions not FIFA....

Anyhow, Sepp Blatter (no stranger to corruption himself), general manager of FIFA already cried that giving it to Qatar was based on political pressure.
Someone probably agreed on a very cheap price of gas if Qatar gets it, because realistically, there were at least one or two venues more appropriate to host it.

http://www.ft.lk/2013/09/20/european-politicians-pressured-for-qatar-to-get-world-cup-blatter/

Do you think that FIFA may disqualify Qatar soon?

We don't need " big fans " my dear. With all due respect but fans make no difference to us.
In short, I'm not a big fan of these countries, especially their leaders.

Most of the info you provided were inaccurate. While I can openly admit that these abuses come from the firms that hire foreigners, I can't believe how could you jump into a conclusion whereby you demonized every single one of ours.

Do you think that FIFA may disqualify Qatar soon?

Well currently, FIFA is rooting for a change in schedule to a winter date. And mr. Blatter, pockets full of Qatari $ has already gone on a self hating tirade (quote below) to support the winter date.

If we maintain, rigidly, the status quo, then a Fifa World Cup can never be played in countries that are south of the equator or indeed near the equator," he said. "We automatically discriminate against countries that have different seasons than we do in Europe. I think it is high time that Europe starts to understand that we do not rule the world any more, and that some former European imperial powers can no longer impress their will on to others in far away places."
I think it is high time that Europe starts to understand that we do not rule the world any more, and that some former European imperial powers can no longer impress their will on to others in far away places."

Sepp Blatter admits Qatar World Cup error and backs winter switch | Football | The Guardian

I wish i was a politician. i'd nuke above arguments in 2 seconds....
firstly, WC was already held south of the equator (Brazil), mr.Blatter's senility is obviously kicking in, and his rant about Europe not being able to impose it's will on others is also pretty moot, because European leagues are the richest and most important, and what's even better they pay the vast majority of expenses themselves. FIFA only makes money with selling stadium commercials and TV broadcasting rights.

Well currently, FIFA is rooting for a change in schedule to a winter date. And mr. Blatter, pockets full of Qatari $ has already gone on a self hating tirade (quote below) to support the winter date.

Sepp Blatter admits Qatar World Cup error and backs winter switch | Football | The Guardian

firstly, WC was already held south of the equator (Brazil), mr.Blatter's senility is obviously kicking in, and his rant about Europe not being able to impose it's will on others is also pretty moot, because European leagues are the richest and most important, and what's even better they pay the vast majority of expenses themselves. FIFA only makes money with selling stadium commercials and TV broadcasting rights.

+ if the World Cup is held during Winter, the other contestants can demand a new vote, as the original one assumed a WC held during summertime.

Hmm, so FIFA heads were paid generously by the Qatari's to win. Interesting, with this slave news floating around, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a worldwide condemnation to such attitude.

[video]http://rt.com/news/qatar-world-cup-slavery-criticism-482/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome[/video]

^

RT is the kremlin mouthpiece, obviously, they politicize everything Russia doesn't like. :lol: Even if the news turned to be a %100 I will never buy everything their channel covers, reports, or says.

^

RT is the kremlin mouthpiece, obviously, they politicize everything Russia doesn't like. :lol: Even if the news turned to be a %100 I will never buy everything their channel covers, reports, or says.

The video material isn’t fake, what I don’t understand is why Qatar is that greedy not to even offer them decent housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom