What's new

Reuters Reporting Typhoon will win MMRCA

Have to say.

It would make sense.

The USA F16 & F18 will be obselete/outdated by 2020 has F35 enter global service AND USA will always impose sanctions wen the airforce needs them in war situation.

Indians won,t go all russian air force so mig35 is a defo no no with IAF already having SU30 AND pak fa FGFA frm 2020.

That leaves neutral europe. Washington,, moscow will not BE miffed as INDIA will give theM BOTH other BIG orders. for planes radars etc.

EUROPE won,t slap sanctions on a whim and both Typhoon and rafael and indeed
Gripen ng are true late 4th gen fighters.

BUT THE COST OUCH $$$$$$$

in the very 1st line it says.. Source says test flights expected to conclude by April

BTW how did the ambassador get hold of the information...when even the trials have not completed...just a soothing comment to the country..

come my dear indian members start now from here.now Typhoon is world best fighter all scrap f-16 f-18 su-37 mig -35 refale are dust infront of Typhoon.it can wipe out f-22 and f-35 easly 5th gen fighter Typhoon selected by indian mrrca.and don't forget from today Typhoon7th gen fighter plane.1 sqadron of Typhoon can wipe out 1500 jf-17 thunders.........!!!!!!!

its even better from 9th gen F-220 MADE IN USA IN FUTURE

and its is cabable to fire 15 amraams or r-77 at a time.range of typhoon is more then boing 777 lr which can round any were in world with out refuling.speed is mac-9 9300km per hour.remeber its best block of typhoons in world saudis and other use last decade typhoons.radar range of typhoon is 3000 km if its fly from india radar cover whole sauth asia including iran china.pakistani awacs and radars blind to detect it just because its from IAF.and brothers always remember it can carry 10 nuclear bombs at a time. tommorow we see this on indian media i write simply before them.:lol:

sorce????????? indian media and defence.pk indian members lol

Last edited:
Lol @ imran....but bhaisab,dont you think some would find it offensive and the thread can get derailed?

come my dear indian members start now from here.now Typhoon is world best fighter all scrap f-16 f-18 su-37 mig -35 refale are dust infront of Typhoon.it can wipe out f-22 and f-35 easly 5th gen fighter Typhoon selected by indian mrrca.and don't forget from today Typhoon7th gen fighter plane.1 sqadron of Typhoon can wipe out 1500 jf-17 thunders.........!!!!!!!
and its is cabable to fire 15 amraams or r-77 at a time.range of typhoon is more then boing 777 lr which can round any were in world with out refuling.speed is 9300km per hour.remeber its best block of typhoons in world saudis and other use last decade typhoons.radar range of typhoon is 3000 km if its fly from india radar cover whole sauth asia including iran china.pakistani awacs and radars blind to detect it just because its from IAF.and brothers always remember it can carry 10 nuclear bombs at a time. tommorow we see this on indian media i write simply before them.:lol:

sorce????????? indian media and defence.pk indian members lol

wow kool it down sire...nobody is saying it IS selected......infact it has very little chance of being selected...too pricey...
imo best option would be a combination of rafale and f-18 ....but thats my opinion...:cheers:

Lol @ imran....but bhaisab,dont you think some would find it offensive and the thread can get derailed?

i don't think so i am in funny mode and just make little fun we are stress here.any way its india who select we have to see only.members who know me they just enjoy my post i am not a troll from first day of forum join.:D

I wonder how much kickbacks are given to the Indian officials on this one. I would definitely have chosen the F-18..

The typhoon is just too expensive for a 3rd gen fighter.

it seems the definition of the plane- generation just got changed....typhoon a 3rd gen. plane....:woot:

Back
Top Bottom