What's new

Reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wright, they feel that central asia, afghanistan, and parts of pakistan is theirs.

Afghans and most central asians people are connected to what is now pakistan, punjabis and other pakistani ethnic groups carry turkic afghan blood. This started when the afghan and turks pushed toward what is punjab and other areas.

To so say a pakistani punjabi is only different in religion from an indian one is wrong. They are very different.

Only unification will be of pak afghania, indians like to give out this warm smile of tolerance and equality, however muslims are persecuted, mosques burnt, even christians attacked by dominant extreme hindus. look at partys like bjp and their policies to know what really india is about.

There was a reason for pakistan, its fine the way it is for time being, no connection with indic people but alot with turckic afghans, so only unification will be with that side.

Your post doesn't make any sense to me... Turkic Afghan Blood? Isn't that oxymoron ?

this thread was started by an iranian so let it go to the direction where iranians want, but i must point out that mocking the creation of pakistan by saying that it was british conspiracy, abi and other members should thank that they are in such a good forum because everybody is allowed to express his opinion regardless of nationality and the level of tolerance here, imagine if it was an iranian forum, just imagine. this shows pakistanis are multiple times more open minded than iranians. narrow mindedness will lead iran your country no where, capesh? now continue with all BS and nonsense no one bothers u ppl now.

adeos

young khan what its the weirdest thing i have ever heard putting all damn central asia and afghanistan with pakistan, how will you feed these people and control them, its the dumbest scenarios ever presented. why people worry about pakistan link it to afghanistan, iran india and even central asia is beyond imagination. though linkage with india is some what sensible as majority od pak population share ethnicity with them.

I know you have comprehension problems, but my original post was not complicated, maybe you should read it again? I just wanted some peoples opinions on what my Indian (punjabi Muslim) friend said. It was a Pakistani that brought Iran into the discussion, not me.

I have a question for Azerbaijani on this forum... If you think that Northern Iran belong to Azerbaijan, do you also think that Armenian dominated Nagorno-Karabakh region belongs to Armenia?

Last edited:
So when it dosen't suits you its "splitting countries up"?

It had the same meaning.

Do you speak English? Of course it doesn't have the same meaning Zakali. Unification is the opposite of splitting up. To put it into a context you would understand. Karabakh would be "unified" with Azerbaijan if it joined Azerbaijan. (although it will never happen :azn:)

I have a question for Azerbaijani on this forum... If you think that Northern Iran belong to Iran, do you also think that Armenian dominated Nagorno-Karabakh region belongs to Armenia?

This Azerbaijani is quite famous on online forums. His name is "zakali" and he trolls all forums that have Iranian topics on them and talks about "greater azerbaijan". He is everywhere, even on skyscrapercity.com

Either a mod should close this thread, or people should go back to the original discussion, which was about unification of India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

I know you have comprehension problems, but my original post was not complicated, maybe you should read it again? I just wanted some peoples opinions on what my Indian (punjabi Muslim) friend said. It was a Pakistani that brought Iran into the discussion, not me.

Abi, I have to say sorry to you for the attitude of mech-e. Believe me, most Pakistanis have nothing against Iran...

I know your intentions for starting this post were good.. but any unification topic in general creates lots of problems...

You should have started a thread like some "economic union" of India or Pakistan... not something like United India because it will offend lots of Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.. PanIndic, PanIranic, PanArab and Panturkic Unions are not possible because of so many things including arbitrary borders..

Abi, I have to say sorry to you for the attitude of mech-e. Believe me, most Pakistanis have nothing against Iran...

I know your intentions for starting this post were good.. but any unification topic in general creates lots of problems...

You should have started a thread like some "economic union" of India or Pakistan... not something like United India because it will offend lots of Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.. PanIndic, PanIranic, PanArab and Panturkic Unions are not possible because of so many things including arbitrary borders..

I know, mech-e is a troll. The majority of the Pakistani members have been nice. I agree, topics based on ethnicity never end well. Maybe a mod should close this thread.

I have a question for Azerbaijani on this forum... If you think that Northern Iran belong to Azerbaijan, do you also think that Armenian dominated Nagorno-Karabakh region belongs to Armenia?

Nagorno-Karabakh was ethnically cleansed. Not the same things.

Unification is the opposite of splitting up. Karabakh would be "unified" with Azerbaijan if it joined Azerbaijan. (although it will never happen :azn:)

Karabakh is already a part of Azerbaijan.

You talked about Afghan minority of Pakistan to join Afghanistan.

And my argument is, then so many other ethnics in Iran should "unify" with their kins elsewhere.

Right?

Of course. Dividing countries was Britain's specialty. The Kashmir issue was also done by the British to stop the unification of India and Pakistan.

mr look at your own words before you speak and insult anybody. i guess words just slip out of your mouth.

I know, mech-e is a troll. The majority of the Pakistani members have been nice. I agree, topics based on ethnicity never end well. Maybe a mod should close this thread.

nice because they think this stupid iranian govt is "the leader od islamic world" thus living in dillusion.

as for the jinx, mind your own business girl ok, who are you to apologise to somebody becase of me. if its need i will apologise personally, u r not my secretary

Everyone who has their own opinions wich dosen't matches with his own are "trolls".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom