What's new

Reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Indic people unite then would there be anything wrong with the Afghan people uniting? I mean, just because there are Afghan people (By Afghan people i mean Pashtuns and Baluch, although i am not sure if Baluch can be considered Afghans as well as Iranic) in Pakistan, does not mean the Indic people shouldn't unite, does it?

The problem with that is that Pashtuns of Pakistan (atleast the majority) don't want to join Afghanistan... they are very happy with Pakistan... many Pakistani celebrities, Sportsmen and women, leaders etc etc are Pakhtuns. After Punjabis, they make the second largest ethnic group of Pakistan. They can tolerate North Western Indians like Punjabis.. but I don't think Pakhtuns of Pakistan will "love" to unite with India and Indians..

And by your logic... Azeris of Iran should unite with Azerbaijan and Arabs of Iran (especially Abadan) should unite with Arabs from Iraq or Saudia?

There are 1 million farsiwans (many are Afghan Tajiks, but some are native to Pakistan like Wakhi Tajiks)

I didnt know pakistan had native persians(tajiks) where do they live in pakistan?

Try telling that to Afghan :D:lol: or visit Afghan forums... They think that Half of Pakistan belongs to them.. and Pakistan should return those lands back to Afghanistan... Hence the tension between Afghan and Pak...

Not everybody think this way, only some specific people.

Are you Afghan or Kazakh?

The problem with that is that Pashtuns of Pakistan (atleast the majority) don't want to join Afghanistan... they are very happy with Pakistan... many Pakistani celebrities, Sportsmen and women, leaders etc etc are Pakhtuns. After Punjabis, they make the second largest ethnic group of Pakistan. They can tolerate North Western Indians like Punjabis.. but I don't think Pakhtuns of Pakistan will "love" to unite with India and Indians..

And by your logic... Azeris of Iran should unite with Azerbaijan and Arabs of Iran (especially Abadan) should unite with Arabs from Iraq or Saudia?

I am not supporting the separation of people by ethnic groups. That is what i am against and that is why i support unification. I never said the Pashtuns should seperate from Pakistan, in fact the most patriotic Pakistani i know is a Pashtun.

You see, you said the Pashtuns are different from the Indic Pakistanis, but with all of the differences, you still live together side by side. So why couldn't the Pashtuns live with the other Indic people?

Maybe you got the impression that i want Pashtuns of Pakistan to separate, but that is not what i meant. I meant that the Pashtuns of Pakistan are not Indic and are different to Indic people of Pakistan, yet they live side by side in peace, so there is no reason why they can't live with the Indic people of India, right?

Also, Azeris are Iranic people. Genetically, they are identical to Persians, they have just been "turkified" they speak a Turkic language. The original Azeri language was an Iranic one, but it has been Turkified unfortunately. Also, Iranian Arabs are Arabinised Persians, as are the majority of Iraqis. That means genetically, they are Iranic but speak an Arabic language. That is now irrelevant as Iranian Arabs all speak Persian. Iranian Arabs fought against Iraqi Arabs and they see themselves as Iranian.

I am not supporting the separation of people by ethnic groups. That is what i am against and that is why i support unification. I never said the Pashtuns should seperate from Pakistan, in fact the most patriotic Pakistani i know is a Pashtun.

You see, you said the Pashtuns are different from the Indic Pakistanis, but with all of the differences, you still live together side by side. So why couldn't the Pashtuns live with the other Indic people?

Maybe you got the impression that i want Pashtuns of Pakistan to separate, but that is not what i meant. I meant that the Pashtuns of Pakistan are not Indic and are different to Indic people of Pakistan, yet they live side by side in peace, so there is no reason why they can't live with the Indic people of India, right?

Also, Azeris are Iranic people. Genetically, they are identical to Persians, they have just been "turkified" they speak a Turkic language. The original Azeri language was an Iranic one, but it has been Turkified unfortunately. Also, Iranian Arabs are Arabinised Persians, as are the majority of Iraqis. That means genetically, they are Iranic but speak an Arabic language. That is now irrelevant as Iranian Arabs all speak Persian. Iranian Arabs fought against Iraqi Arabs and they see themselves as Iranian.

Ok. I think uniting as 1 country for Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is impossible... millions of people died during partition and when Bangladesh got separated from Pakistan again millions of people died... there are so many differences now that it is hard to unite with them.. The next best thing is to form some kind of Union maybe? like European Union? Where all South Asian countries can form a Union.. that would be a great idea...

But even then India and Pakistan are so diverse... religious, ethnic, cultural, racial clashes will keep on going... :D:D

Ok. I think uniting as 1 country for Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is impossible... millions of people died during partition and when Bangladesh got separated from Pakistan again millions of people died... there are so many differences now that it is hard to unite with them.. The next best thing is to form some kind of Union maybe? like European Union? Where all South Asian countries can form a Union.. that would be a great idea...

But even then India and Pakistan are so diverse... religious, ethnic, cultural, racial clashes will keep on going... :D:D

More like USA, i.e. United states of Indic peoples. Basically, the reason why is support it is because Muslims will be a very large minority, (maybe the majority in the future) of India, which will be a future power. They will be able to help and back other Muslim nations.

More like USA, i.e. United states of Indic peoples. Basically, the reason why is support it is because Muslims will be a very large minority, (maybe the majority in the future) of India, which will be a future power. They will be able to help and back other Muslim nations.

Even if they unite... Muslims will be like 35-40% of the Indian population and Hindus will be like 60-65% of the population... I hope.. that doesn't become another Lebanon...

Fighting with each other is just human nature.. I am sure they will find other excuses to fight with each other... :D

Even if they unite... Muslims will be like 35-40% of the Indian population and Hindus will be like 60-65% of the population... I hope.. that doesn't become another Lebanon...

Fighting with each other is just human nature.. I am sure they will find other excuses to fight with each other... :D

You never fought before the British came.

Abi,

I don't think it is possible. It is not just about RELIGION, it is also about ethnic ties, cultural ties etc.... Even if all India becomes Muslim, I don't think anyone in Pakistan will want to join India and Bangladesh... I will explain this in a second...

1. I am a Punjabi girl from Northern Punjab (Potohar area) living in USA. Where I work... lots of South Indians work there... and believe me (whether Hindu or Muslim), I dont feel any connection with them... culturally, ethnically, linguistically, they are very very different from us.. Same applies to Eastern parts of India (Manipur, Bengal, Assam etc)... Those people are so different from us, that I don't feel any connection with them.That is one of the main reasons Bangladesh got separated from Pakistan, because other then religion we share very little in common with them. The only people with whom I feel certain connection is North West Indians.

2. Another problem with Pakistan is that UNLIKE India and Bangladesh, it doesn't comprises entirely of INDIC people. You can blame this on British again... Afghanistan lost a big chunk of its territory and was made part of British India and later those lands became part of Pakistan in 1947... hence the problem between Afghanistan and Pakistan on Durand line Issue...

Millions of Pashtons, Balochis, Tajiks and other Iranic people of Pakistan (comprising 30-35% of Pakistani population) don't feel any connection with India... They have more affinity with Afghans and Iranians as compared to Indians...

3. I will ask the same question to you.. Do you think that All Iranic people (Kurds, Persians, Balochis, Pashtuns, Lurs, Tajiks etc) should unite together and create GREATER IRAN (see the map below)? I don't think it is possible atleast for now... with all the difference between Iranians, Afghans and Tajiks...

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/greateriranjo0.gif/

i cant believe this, 1 cant believe my eyes, do you have any idea what you have done, u just posted the propagandist "greater iran" map???

like indian people or south asian people, iranic people are not the same, kurds are not even iranic, tajiks, balochs speak other language, have u seen the own iranian people, the south iranian people look completely different than the north iranian one's like tehran. their ideology is also very different, the tehranis support liberal green party, the south of iran is less fortunate then north iran and they support the mullah government. like a member here pointed out that iran has southern azerbaijan and they are not iranic people. are you out of your mind. are you an iranian disguised as a pakistani here?

baloch are more inclined towards south asia then any other, because baloch people get their water from the indus river, some recent articles have been posted here about this topic. baloch and pushtun people have been from the very ancient times have strong ties with indus valley civilization and thus they are more inclined towards south asia and are belong to south asia than any other group.

how foolishly you have classified kurds as iranic

You never fought before the British came.

Actually we did... Punjabi Sikhs and Marathas revolted against Mughal Empire and weakened it before British came... Also.. Hindus claim that Muslims invaders destroyed their temples etc etc (which might be true)... the tensions between Muslims and Hindus always existed...

Even now many Muslims in India are considered "outsiders"... which is ironic because 97% of them are native to India and are hindu converts... except few who might be the descendants of Afghans, Persians, Arabs and Turks..

i cant believe this, 1 cant believe my eyes, do you have any idea what you have done, u just posted the propagandist "greater iran" map???

like indian people or south asian people, iranic people are not the same, kurds are not even iranic, tajiks, balochs speak other language, have u seen the own iranian people, the south iranian people look completely different than the north iranian one's like tehran. their ideology is also very different, the tehranis support liberal green party, the south of iran is less fortunate then north iran and they support the mullah government. like a member here pointed out that iran has southern azerbaijan and they are not iranic people. are you out of your mind. are you an iranian disguised as a pakistani here?

baloch are more inclined towards south asia then any other, because baloch people get their water from the indus river, some recent articles have been posted here about this topic. baloch and pushtun people have been from the very ancient times have strong ties with indus valley civilization and thus they are more inclined towards south asia and are belong to south asia than any other group.

Calm down. That map is just a map of one of Iran's Persian empires, it's not an expansionist map.

Also, you clearly don't know anything about Iran so can you please stop generalizing and talking from your backside? Azeris are Iranic for one. Iranians all over Iran support the Government and Iranians all over Iran don't support the government. It is not based on ethnicity.

And finally, Kurds are Iranic. So who is the fool now?

I posted the wrong map... Check the map after that one on Iranian people and tribes.. It has been shown that Iranian people in general show many similarities just like Indic people do... (genetic markers, history, culture, linguistic affinities etc etc).... Kurdish people are iranic people with a chip on their shoulders... :D (They are not semitic people)...

Kurdish, Balochi, Pashto, Persian all belong to Iranian languages...

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/iesatem1.png/

Reactions: Abi
Actually we did... Punjabi Sikhs and Marathas revolted against Mughal Empire and weakened it before British came... Also.. Hindus claim that Muslims invaders destroyed their temples etc etc (which might be true)... the tensions between Muslims and Hindus always existed...

Even now many Muslims in India are considered "outsiders"... which is ironic because 97% of them are native to India and are hindu converts... except few who might be the descendants of Afghans, Persians, Arabs and Turks..

I didn't know that, thanks ;)

this is a very dangerous situation, some s.cumbags here are derailing every fcuking thread by involving a alien party not related to it anyway. this should be avoided by giving some time-outs according to the new policy of this forum.

Please do some research and then speak... Kurds are Iranic people mixed with semitic people, but their language is classified as Iranian... Baloci language is very similar to Kurdish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom