What's new

Reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a very dangerous situation, some s.cumbags here are derailing every fcuking thread by involving a alien party not related to i anywayt. this should be avoided by giving some time-outs according to the new policy of this forum.

The only person who has derailed this thread is you.

this is a very dangerous situation, some s.cumbags here are derailing every fcuking thread. this should be avoided by giving some time outs.

Ignorant and Illiterate people who don't know anything about Linguistics, genetics, history etc etc should be banned.. And please moderators I think this is a very nice forum... so can we refrain from using "bad words" especially against GIRLS... I don't think I have used any bad words in any of my threads...

i dont believe u are some punjabi girl, i think u r an iranian, i understand due to the opeining of some iran related threads recently, iranian are flocking here, please do understand u r spreading this propaganda of greater iran here and by posting this disgusting map u have added oil to the flame.

The problem with that is that Pashtuns of Pakistan (atleast the majority) don't want to join Afghanistan... they are very happy with Pakistan... many Pakistani celebrities, Sportsmen and women, leaders etc etc are Pakhtuns. After Punjabis, they make the second largest ethnic group of Pakistan. They can tolerate North Western Indians like Punjabis.. but I don't think Pakhtuns of Pakistan will "love" to unite with India and Indians..

And by your logic... Azeris of Iran should unite with Azerbaijan and Arabs of Iran (especially Abadan) should unite with Arabs from Iraq or Saudia?

Excuse me with due respect do you not think that bolder part is a littlebit more un-tolerable for indians or even any humun and littlebit rude.:azn:

for your diffrent ethinic theory(Which according to you you are diffrent than us like you are humun and we are animals :rofl:) as a north indian i would only say we indian believe in unity in diversity whether we are north /east /West/south indian or hindu,muslim,shikh or cristian.and we see diversity as a strength rathar than weekness.So don't insult my fellow country man for your narrow mindness:hitwall:.

The funniest part is being a indic origin you are so insisting and so desperatly want to part of a Iran and iranian guy himself saying that indian and pakistani more common than iran

It shows narrowmindness of your mind nothing else.For your kind information i just want to tell you that for any re-unification whether it is with india,iran or anybody else first requirement is Openmindness of a mind nothing else.
:rofl::rofl:

Agian with due respect can i ask you 1 question ??
due you really think anyboby will toretate this superiority attitude even your fellow country man(with diffrent ethinic) forget about other country people?? .Now i understand why bangladesh seperated:hitwall:

Last edited:
i dont believe u are some punjabi girl, i think u r an iranian, i understand due to the opeining of some iran related threads recently, iranian are flocking here, please do understand u r spreading this propaganda of greater iran here and by posting this disgusting map u have added oil to the flame.

I can speak in punjabi if you can.. now don't tell me that Iranians have started to speak in Punjabi too? :lol::lol:

I can speak in punjabi if you can.. now don't tell me that Iranians have started to speak in Punjabi too? :lol::lol:

if u r indeed punjabi then that explains ur mental level/maturity quite clearly, being a punjabi pakistani but posting "greater iran" propaganda here wtf?????

Excuse me with due respect do you not think that bolder part is a littlebit more un-tolerable for indians or even any humun and littlebit rude.

for your diffrent ethinic theory(Which according to you you are diffrent than us like you are humun and we are animals :rofl:) as a north indian i would only say we indian believe in unity in diversity whether we are north /east / south indian.and we see diversity as a strenth rathar than weekness.So don't insult my fellow country man for your narrow mindness:hitwall:.

Where did I say that Indians are not "humun"... and whatever I wrote is true... whether it bothers you or not... Northern Punjab (Attock, Mianwali, all the way to Jhelum river) is occupied by a group known as Punjabi Pushtuns (people who have Pushtun ancestry but speak Punjabi)... They are also known as Hindkowans (a transitional group between Pushtuns and Punjabis)... Imran Khan is a perfect example of Punjabi Pushtun. That is why I said that Pushtuns of Pakistan are not that much against (Pakistani) Punjabis as Punjabis are their neighbors and they share many things in common... But show me a Pushtun or Baloch of Pakistan who wants to "unite" with Indians... It is not about inferiority or superiority.... it is about affinity.. If someone asks me if I want to unite with Arabs or Europeans or Turks, i will say NO, we have nothing in common with them.

And I DID say that we have lots in common with North Western Indians... whether hindus or muslims... Now don't tell me that Punjabis have more in common with Tamilians or Bengalies (people thousand of miles away) as compared to Sindhis, Kashmiris and Pathans ?

The funniest part is being a indic origin you are so insisting and so desperatly want to part of a Iran and iranian guy himself saying that indian and pakistani more common than iran

Where did I say that I want to be part of Iran? Oh my God... I said 65% Pakistanis are Indic and have more in common with India... I even said that we should create some kind of SOUTH ASIAN UNuION... but I am speaking for ALL Pakistan... and we have to be sensitive about the feelings of "other" Pakistanis too.. I can tell you for sure that Kashmiris, Pushtuns, Balochis etc don't want to unite with India...

It shows narrowmindness of your mind nothing else.For your kind information i just want to tell you that for any re-unification whether it is with india,iran or anybody else first requirement is Openmindness of a mind nothing else.

As a Pakistani I don't want to unite either with India, Afghanistan or Iran, Bangladesh or whatever (EXCEPT for some kind of economic Union).. It is Indians and Afghans who claim again n again that Pakistan is part "unbreakable" India or Afghanistan and they should get it back...

Agian with due respect can i ask you 1 question ??
due you really think anyboby will toretate this superiority attitude even your fellow country man(with diffrent ethinic) forget about other country people?? .Now i understand why bangladesh seperated:hitwall:

Not even once I said I am superior than you... :D:D Maybe it is your own inferiority complexes that are erupting? :agree::agree:

The vision of Allama Iqbal for Pakistan was that he wanted North Western state to Unite for separate Muslim Homeland... Bangladesh was NOT part of the plan... Bangladesh don't border Pakistan and sooner or later it would have been separated... It would have been best if they would have given their separate homeland right away during partition... I can't think of any other example... where two lands thousand of miles apart are part of same country with different ethnic groups living in them? If India would have remained united it would be different story...

P - Punjabis
A - Afghania (Pushtuns)
K - Kashmir
S - Sindhis
Tan - BalochisTAN

I dont see any B for Bengalis in Pakistan's name?

if u r indeed punjabi then that explains ur mental level/maturity quite clearly, being a punjabi pakistani but posting "greater iran" propaganda here wtf?????

And I can bet you are muhajir from Karachi right? :hitwall:

I am not supporting the separation of people by ethnic groups. That is what i am against and that is why i support unification. I never said the Pashtuns should seperate from Pakistan, in fact the most patriotic Pakistani i know is a Pashtun.

You see, you said the Pashtuns are different from the Indic Pakistanis, but with all of the differences, you still live together side by side. So why couldn't the Pashtuns live with the other Indic people?

Maybe you got the impression that i want Pashtuns of Pakistan to separate, but that is not what i meant. I meant that the Pashtuns of Pakistan are not Indic and are different to Indic people of Pakistan, yet they live side by side in peace, so there is no reason why they can't live with the Indic people of India, right?

Also, Azeris are Iranic people. Genetically, they are identical to Persians, they have just been "turkified" they speak a Turkic language. The original Azeri language was an Iranic one, but it has been Turkified unfortunately. Also, Iranian Arabs are Arabinised Persians, as are the majority of Iraqis. That means genetically, they are Iranic but speak an Arabic language. That is now irrelevant as Iranian Arabs all speak Persian. Iranian Arabs fought against Iraqi Arabs and they see themselves as Iranian.

Well the answere of your bolder part is partition was a mistake(does't want to go why this happpen other wise it will consider a flame here and i never want to do this).some people wants more power so they just created pakistan(like in a joint family with 2 brothers,1 yonger brother one day just become angry and said he want to live separate so he said my elder brother is bad and created another home with name-plate of a perticular religion)

after creation of another family how will they unite of his family the younger brother tought their family members that our elder brother family was eveil and were not humun and we don't share common anything with them(That is why pakistani history version is diffrent from rest of the world).this is hapening from last 63 years nothing else.

and don't ask above question from any pakistani members because whenever they will honestly ask this question from themself the idea of pakistan will be weak and we don't want to do this because stable pakistan is in intreast of a india for better development.

so always remember whenever

1. people to people contact will be more the false propaganga will be dialute and idea of pakistan will be weak.

2.in future this world will be more civilized and will be more like a global village than slowly-2 the idea of a pakistan will be weak.

3.whenever pakistani socity will move from extrimist to secular than idea of a pakistan will be weak.

So they will always said that they are diffrent than us(Something like they are humuns and we are animals because if we both are same(either we both are humuns or we both are animals) than ofcourse we can live together and if we can live together than what is a need of a second home ).

So basically pakistan intigration depends on hate towards indian and to show that they are diffrent than us.other wise who will take the responsibility of millions of innocent people who died during partition(1947) and in last 4 wars on both side of a Line of control.

Last edited:

Greater Iran is a term used to explain the area of land populated by Iranic peoples, nothing more or less.

Maybe you guys should read the posts more clearly before you accuse people.

One more nonsense of ethnic references from ay person and I will happily report that post. This is a privilege that we are allowed to post comments here so lets not take it for granted.

I am sure wast majority of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indians are happy with their current setups so no need to waste valueable resources on starting such threads.

Abi and the Indian guy above... I don't think that partition was a mistake... Here is an independent study done by TIMES MAGAZINE on the muslims of India not so long ago ... (not by some indian or pakistani propaganda website but by some NEUTRAL source) .. Even if we unite all Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims they make up only 35% of Indian population.. still a minority... and this will happen to us too what is happening to Indian Muslims...

We are VERY VERY happy in our own country....

INDIA'S GREAT DIVIDE

TIMEasia Magazine: India's Great Divide

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/mapnew21.jpg/

Pakistan and Bangladesh have a higher population growth than India so the Muslims won't remain a minority for long. The reason why the Muslims are treated badly in India and are poorer than the Hindus is because most of the people in the Government are Hindus.

OH GOD... Can you see the context in which I posted that map... and can anyone stop this guy from bashing? First he was bashing Iranians, not he is bashing Punjabis...

Actually we did... Punjabi Sikhs and Marathas revolted against Mughal Empire and weakened it before British came... Also.. Hindus claim that Muslims invaders destroyed their temples etc etc (which might be true)... the tensions between Muslims and Hindus always existed...
That is actually incorrect, it was not a religious but a politcal fight. You actually had the pathans of NWFP area and the local punjabi muslims ally together to fight the mughals. On the other hand the mughals were allied with the mostly hindu rajputs. Among the marathas as well there were many muslim soldiers allied to them fighting against the mughal-rajput alliance.

So before the events of the 1940s the hindu-muslim animosity was nowhere near the level it was done. That did the most damage for relations between the two communities.

There is no doubt that there were some muslim rulers who indulged in looting of temples for profit contrary to the teachings of Islam. At the same time, Islam itself spread mainly due to efforts of sufis and saints.

Infact, the first muslim in the sub-continent was the King of present day Kerala who accepted Islam during the lifetime of the prophet Muhammed.

Consider this, out of the 80+ invasions that took place from the NW India. Only three incidents involved a muslim invader against a local Hindu ruler. Ghauri, Ghaznawi and Muhammed bin Qasim, in all other cases it was muslim invading against a muslim ruler, or a non-muslim against a non-muslim ruler.

Even now many Muslims in India are considered "outsiders"... which is ironic because 97% of them are native to India and are hindu converts... except few who might be the descendants of Afghans, Persians, Arabs and Turks..

That again proves the point that if both Hindus and Muslims in the sub-continent are mainly from the same ethnic stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom