What's new

Returning Abhinandan: To Do, or Not to Do?

SABRE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There seems to a little discussion on our guest. The government has decided to hand him over tomorrow & Indian media's is doing despicable politics with it. In my opinion, his release should have been subject to National Assembly's debate & as per Geneva Convention, he should be released once the hostilities come to end. Secondly, he should be exchanged for the retired Col. India kidnapped. I am also quite sure they'll force feed him some fake story & make him spew it out in front of their media. i.e. say you shot down F-16.

In the end, I think Ajay Devgan should play him in the movie. Got that Bollywood?

wrong decision , modi has given response for this peace move.

Do not release him it futile effort , prosecute him in military court and hang him.

Wrong decision

Indian media would claim that it is abhinandan who shot down Pakistani f16 and then he would be made the new bhagwan with more war mongering by bharatis

While Pakistan would look idiot and loser despite having upper hand in reality.

Do whatever imran khan says. He is a genuine leader.

Also if don't give him back what message do we send?

Are we north korea or iran?

Ofcourse making an exchange with a pakistani prisoner would not harm . yet this is a peace gesture from an islamic welfare state. Naya pakistan.

India needs to know this is Naya pakistan. With eyes set making our people middle income or rich people. Right now we are the most poor people on earth.

Peace gesture to show indian public naya pakistan wants genuine peace with india.

If peace fails we can always have war. Those who want war will get it easily.

Millions will die me included cuz i will be in front line to defend pakistan.

But if peace prevails we might be able to solve all pur problems like poverty lack of facilities infrastructure kashmir problem with india lack of living standards etc

Wrong decision

Indian media would claim that it is abhinandan who shot down Pakistani f16 and then he would be made the new bhagwan with more war mongering by bharatis

While Pakistan would look idiot and loser despite having upper hand in reality.

Knowing india it is very possible. But should it scare us for trying a peace gesture?

What if we can solve our problems of poverty or lack of good economy with this?

I admire Imran Khan for this move. He is not misled by emitions nor does ego stands in his way to do the right thing. But the political mileage to gain from this is huge for Pakistan. internationally we have gained a lot of respect and a soft image whereas Modi's India is seen as warmonger.
Our narratives are being published in CNN, BBC and Al Jazeera and Indian randi rona us being ignored.
So we win this round too. February turned out to be a bad month for India.

Imran Khan zindabad
Pakistan paindabad. :pakistan:

Knowing india it is very possible. But should it scare us for trying a peace gesture?

What if we can solve our problems of poverty or lack of good economy with this?

Yes it should scare. Only good answer to a bigoted, racist and bully state like India is to treat it with upper hand. To embarrass it. To grab it by its balls.

By giving away this IAF pilot we would be giving fuel to war mongering of this nation. We would give them confidence that might result in more belligerence by this nation of clowns.

Even hardcore Hindutva scum are thanking IK and Pakistan.
That's all the concessions we need.

There seems to a little discussion on our guest. The government has decided to hand him over tomorrow & Indian media's is doing despicable politics with it. In my opinion, his release should have been subject to National Assembly's debate & as per Geneva Convention, he should be released once the hostilities come to end. Secondly, he should be exchanged for the retired Col. India kidnapped. I am also quite sure they'll force feed him some fake story & make him spew it out in front of their media. i.e. say you shot down F-16.

In the end, I think Ajay Devgan should play him in the movie. Got that Bollywood?
maybe a bit too early as the Indians show no sign of moving towards peace.
but if its a good will gesture then it doesnt matter because its without conditions

its another matter that once he is in Indian territory Indians might launch a massive airstrike to wipe some embarrassment off themselves.

Yes it should scare. Only good answer to a bigoted, racist and bully state like India is to treat it with upper hand. To embarrass it. To grab it by its balls.

By giving away this IAF pilot we would be giving fuel to war mongering of this nation. We would give them confidence that might result in more belligerence by this nation of clowns.
they have already planned to do so and not hiding their intent.
we are making these peace overtunes for the sake of international community but it will mean nothing

I admire Imran Khan for this move. He is not misled by emitions nor does ego stands in his way to do the right thing. But the political mileage to gain from this is huge for Pakistan. internationally we have gained a lot of respect and a soft image whereas Modi's India is seen as warmonger.
Our narratives are being published in CNN, BBC and Al Jazeera and Indian randi rona us being ignored.
So we win this round too. February turned out to be a bad month for India.

Imran Khan zindabad
Pakistan paindabad. :pakistan:

IK has taken a political gamble with this. Short term it has paid off, remains to be seen what happens next.

How does giving them their captured brother back make them have confidence for war and get belligerence? I fail to understand it.

If india releases one of our prisoners who invaded indian sovernity and is in jail if indja releases him,

Does it make you a pakistani mad? Does it make you want to kill indians that they let go of your brother??

Does return of ur fellow pakistan by enemy make you hate ur enemy for doing something good and giving you a gesture of peace?

Imran khan is a genuine person . he will change all of pakistan!

We were the most courpt nation and most poor at the same time both are linked by the way.

He will change it. Do u want to be an enemy to india all your life?

IK has taken a political gamble with this. Short term it has paid off, remains to be seen what happens next.
Imran khan doesn't do politics he is leading and changing pakistan and pakistaniz. He is changing me for the better too.

How does giving them their captured brother back make them have confidence for war and get belligerence? I fail to understand it.

If india releases one of our prisoners who invaded indian sovernity and is in jail if indja releases him,

Does it make you a pakistani mad? Does it make you want to kill indians that they let go of your brother??

Does return of ur fellow pakistan by enemy make you hate ur enemy for doing something good and giving you a gesture of peace?

Imran khan is a genuine person . he will change all of pakistan!

We were the most courpt nation and most poor at the same time both are linked by the way.

He will change it. Do u want to be an enemy to india all your life?

Yeah because fascists of India would project it as cowardice of Pakistan. That pakistan released that pilot because of pressure of India.

I support ik too. But here in this case he acted in haste.

I don't want to be enemy of India but I also know that we can't live with peace with this nation. Status quo where we are neither in peace but also not in war is the best solution for now.

Back
Top Bottom