What's new

Returning Abhinandan: To Do, or Not to Do?

Heres the thing, this decision could not have been made without Pak army's input. This is sad

Our martyrs' bodies are still soaked in blood, and this indian is being released.

this is how one feels.

Historical experience is not so good either. We did the same with Nachiketa. Treated him well. Handed him over peacefully. But nothing changed on the other side.

Pakistan released this snake in june 1999 and in august they shot Pakistan navy's atlantique surveillance aircraft within Pakistan's territory.

Mooorti bana le Imran ki.
Tumhare jese ledron k pujarion se nafrat hai.
Yun to Firoun bhi apni qoum ki nazron me genuine leader tha.
Lekin Quran me likha hai wo qiyamat k din aye ga aur apni qoum ko jahanam me jhonk de ga.

Mere bhai pujari mat bano.
Ye WRONG Decision hai
Call your leaders when they are wrong.
Do whatever imran khan says. He is a genuine leader.

Also if don't give him back what message do we send?

Are we north korea or iran?

Ofcourse making an exchange with a pakistani prisoner would not harm . yet this is a peace gesture from an islamic welfare state. Naya pakistan.

India needs to know this is Naya pakistan. With eyes set making our people middle income or rich people. Right now we are the most poor people on earth.

Peace gesture to show indian public naya pakistan wants genuine peace with india.

If peace fails we can always have war. Those who want war will get it easily.

Millions will die me included cuz i will be in front line to defend pakistan.

But if peace prevails we might be able to solve all pur problems like poverty lack of facilities infrastructure kashmir problem with india lack of living standards etc

Knowing india it is very possible. But should it scare us for trying a peace gesture?

What if we can solve our problems of poverty or lack of good economy with this?

Heres the thing, this decision could not have been made without Pak army's input. This is sad

Our martyrs' bodies are still soaked in blood, and this indian is being released.

this is how one feels.

Pakistan released this snake in june 1999 and in august they shot Pakistan navy's atlantique surveillance aircraft within Pakistan's territory.

Yes we should have acted for that cowardly shoot down but were not ready. But nothing teaches like experience.
Our naval aviators embraced shahadat while the coward that fired at an unarmed aircraft ended up a cripple after an ejection. Karma is a bitch.

Now imran khan the idiot will face the music .
After shocks of decision wld be negative .
Now abhi wld become indian national hero .Modi wld claim political victory .will claim his pressure turns ik down to his knees .

JUST WAIT AND WATCH AND MARK MY POST .SEE HOW INDIA ,"BEHAVES" as soon as abhi nandan cross wagha border .

Now imran khan the idiot will face the music .
After shocks of decision wld be negative .
Now abhi wld become indian national hero .Modi wld claim political victory .will claim his pressure turns ik down to his knees .

JUST WAIT AND WATCH AND MARK MY POST .SEE HOW INDIA ,"BEHAVES" as soon as abhi nandan cross wagha border .
We dont care how the Indians treat their fallen pilot. Whether they grant him medals for heroism or ground him, who gives a shit. Grow a thicker skin so Indian behavior doesn't irk you as much.

wait for abhinandan to cross wagah

he will be made a natl hero

he will ' claim' that he shot the F 16

then whole of india and modi will laugh at imran khan

script fall into piece, the AMRAAM part is from the AC that abhi shot

stupid, lame , un necesssary haste step by imran

What political gamble would that be Sir? Under Geneva convention we are obliged to return pow and expect the same from our enemies. Yes we could have delayed the release but the impact would not be the same. Right now we are the victors and the world is made to see that we want peace.
A release at later stage would merely be seen as a formality.
India built a narrative and a perception and we void it with a single move. Imran is a genious! :pakistan:

Well the way I see it, we are under no legal obligation to release him immediately. Holding onto him would politically harm Modi (in a different way to releasing him). He could have also been used in an exchange of our prisoners, as both were taken in a non declared war.

The gamble our leadership has taken is by releasing him early we lose a minor asset, but gain a big edge in the international PR war. Locally we score points against Modi, but it could be spun on thier side as weakness. The truth is depending on peoples pre conceived views, they see it as goodwill or weakness with an irrelevant swing.

Modi could use this as an opportunity to step back, or he might be stupid enough to see it as an opportunity to step up. We'll have to wait and see.

It's not the end of the world either way.

wait for abhinandan to cross wagah

he will be made a natl hero

he will ' claim' that he shot the F 16

then whole of india and modi will laugh at imran khan

script fall into piece, the AMRAAM part is from the AC that abhi shot

stupid, lame , un necesssary haste step by imran

And then it will come to be known that all F-16s are accounted for ... but the question is why are you so worried about their false claims. Truth cant be hidden easily and always comes out. In case of India, the entire world knows they are fabricators, from the PM down to their awam.
Recall the story of the boy that cried wolf ...

And then it will come to be known that all F-16s are accounted for ... but the question is why are you so worried about their false claims. Truth cant be hidden easily and always comes out. In case of India, the entire world knows they are fabricators, from the PM down to their awam.
Recall the story of the boy that cried wolf ...

1 . cease fire has taken place ?

2. in the next hour, our plane goes down , pilot captured . ?

3. i have talked to 3,4 mid level officers in PA /PAF . all are shocked

We dont care how the Indians treat their fallen pilot. Whether they grant him medals for heroism or ground him, who gives a shit. Grow a thicker skin so Indian behavior doesn't irk you as much.

We dont care what indians claim .
But his freedim will turn into political and diplomatic defeat .
What if after all this india still attack pakistan ...
World power give a shit abt such decision from pakistan
Cant u see UAE and SA attitude .they r silent as dead .
Pakistan Armed forces won the battle and imran khan the donkey lost it on diplomatic grounds .

Even some Indian are objecting that its a strategic blunder to return Wing Commander Abhi Anandan so quick

How does giving them their captured brother back make them have confidence for war and get belligerence? I fail to understand it.

If india releases one of our prisoners who invaded indian sovernity and is in jail if indja releases him,

Does it make you a pakistani mad? Does it make you want to kill indians that they let go of your brother??

Does return of ur fellow pakistan by enemy make you hate ur enemy for doing something good and giving you a gesture of peace?

Imran khan is a genuine person . he will change all of pakistan!

We were the most courpt nation and most poor at the same time both are linked by the way.

He will change it. Do u want to be an enemy to india all your life?

Imran khan doesn't do politics he is leading and changing pakistan and pakistaniz. He is changing me for the better too.

Below are the reasons why we should NOT be quick to return Indian pilot to India

12112.jpg

D0h2d_QX0AEMeI0.jpg

D0i6PXaVYAEPH2P.jpg

We dont care what indians claim .
But his freedim will turn into political and diplomatic defeat .
What if after all this india still attack pakistan ...
World power give a shit abt such decision from pakistan
Cant u see UAE and SA attitude .they r silent as dead .
Pakistan Armed forces won the battle and imran khan the donkey lost it on diplomatic grounds .

Are you scared that India will attack? If they are stupid enough, they will get more than a bloody nose.
And stop calling our PM names.

Back
Top Bottom