What's new

What should Imran Khan do?

your action and words tell where you stand in this anti or pro islam debate , living anywhere has no effect on that ! Which crazyy person would call asma jahangir or hoodboy pro islam becaue of living in pakistan?

Imran may have been good intentioned in the beginning but he like all the provious rulers,has been serrounded with anti religious forces like fawad chaudary, shereen mazari etc and that while it was big chunk of religious voters who helped him in the election .
giphy (3).gif

Lol stop enjoying that sweet services you get from that ghustaakh Netherland government

You're asking poor Pakistani people to suffer but in your personal life

Ghustaakh Netherland is kosher

Pakistan is broken how can you expect imran khan to fix such a broken coury in just five years there has been improvements just wait and see

Considering the article is from Dr. Hoodboy, I’m not gonna bother reading the article. As far as what Imran Khan should do is get down to the fundamentals of good governance, and picking up where Pakistan left off, in its economic reforms, from the 1960s. A lot of where Pakistan went astray, economically, was in the 60s. South Korea modeled some of its reforms on Pakistan’s 5 year plan from that era that never got implemented. Human capital development as it relates to modernization of export revenue earning industries should be prioritized; Agriculture, IT, Manufacturing, etc.

Imran Khan’s strength is connecting with the masses, but along side laudable goals, he needs practical things the people can be motivated to do. Things that improve people’s lives ASAP. He should motivate people to voluntary unpaid public service, such as volunteering to clean up the neighborhood, teaching someone to read, etc.

Last edited:
Well... For starters.... Imran Khan should ...
  1. Definitely not listen to an article writing by a Indian (Hindutva) apologetic neoliberal Pakistani aka libTurd....
  2. Not listen to an article written by someone who hates Islam and it's Prophet.
  3. Never Listen to a new age post modern nihilism for satanic one world UN government that promotes "multiculturalism", destruction of family values, and promotes Extremist Liberal ideology
Hmm. He might be all that but marginalizing a critic is problematic approach as well. There is no need to agree with a critic on many counts but chances are that some thought-provoking perspectives will come to light which can provide direction.

I am a counter-critic to him but I shall admit that this article contains meaningful information.

UN is still the best platform for constructive ideas and pathways to be highlighted, and UN reports are professional and well-researched on average. UN HDR provides a meaningful framework and direction for the mankind to move forward.

Pakistan jumped to Medium Human Development Category of UN HDR in 2020 which is impressive and might be due to Ehsaas and similar projects. Things did not turn out well in this year though but let us see. There is still much to do and much to fix in short.

The responses on this thread sadden me. They expose the intellectual bankruptcy of our youth.

Read the article and refute the content, don't assume anything based on who wrote it.

I dislike Hoodbhoy but he is 100% correct in this piece.

The responses on this thread sadden me. They expose the intellectual bankruptcy of our youth.

Read the article and refute the content, don't assume anything based on who wrote it.

I dislike Hoodbhoy but he is 100% correct in this piece.

Ok, I give him a chance and read the article, perhaps he raises valid points.

p.s. ok, back after having read the article; in the case of this article, I will have to agree with Dr. Hoodbhoy on the three issues he raises, especially taxing the rich is the only way to fund the development the nation needs.

Last edited:
Ok, I give him a chance and read the article, perhaps he raises valid points.

p.s. ok, back after having read the article; in the case of this article, I will have to agree with Dr. Hoodbhoy on the three issues he raises, especially taxing the rich is the only way to fund the development the nation needs.

I didn't realise that property isn't taxed in Pakistan. What about rental income is that taxed?

your action and words tell where you stand in this anti or pro islam debate , living anywhere has no effect on that ! Which crazyy person would call asma jahangir or hoodboy pro islam becaue of living in pakistan?

Imran may have been good intentioned in the beginning but he like all the provious rulers,has been serrounded with anti religious forces like fawad chaudary, shereen mazari etc and that while it was big chunk of religious voters who helped him in the election .

Why is it always the educated diaspora shouting about sharia law in Pakistan while enjoying secular laws in their presiding countries ?
I didn't realise that property isn't taxed in Pakistan. What about rental income is that taxed?

No

1. Set up a charity with accounts accessible to everyone and clear accounting.
2. No paid staff.
3. A. Free food for anyone who needs it.
B. Protection for women and children. Refuge for abused women and street children.
C. Training and education for needy especially children.
D. Digital security and protection for women and children at these establishment and anyone taking advantage sexual or monetary should face severe punishment including death.

Pakistanis will pay a lot into such a charity. We are inherently generous nation. Alhumdulillah

It is but, the property is undervalued according to him, so the property tax is very low; 10 to 20 times lower then it aught to be, according to him, if I understand him correctly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom