What's new

Retiring Pakistan army chief Raheel Sharif may seek bloody hurrah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Obviously how would I know, As I send my Muslims relatives every year zakat. Then you also showed my of poor economic condition they live in. So it is natural after years of neglect they will easily pick up arms against the hindu govt, perhaps
Actually the rich ones pick up guns. The poor people live next to their poor non Muslim neighbors. They can't afford religion. Poor Muslims also take up arms, but for petty crimes, no different from criminals from other religions.

The engineers, the doctors, the civil servants, the IT professional, the teachers and so on become the mujahids and take up arms in the name of faith. Fact.

"Given Gen Sharif 's unpredictability and India hatred (his uncle was killed in the 1965 war and brother in 1971), the threat is he might do something silly. India should be prepared," he added.

What a fu<ked up observation by an ambassador. The Pakistani COAS wants revenge on India for the deaths of his family members? :crazy:

But the vast terror infrastructure lies intact in our country as well. With ties to every Islamic network in the world. They have gone scot-free and only the handful of Pak mujaheedin were blamed alone. Same goes for every Islamic attack in our interior areas.

So the problem is Islam or the fact that they, Muslims, feel as if they're 2nd class in their own land?

So the problem is Islam or the fact that they, Muslims, feel as if they're 2nd class in their own land?
Please read the next posts.

In my opinion, the problem is religion. As for discrimination, everyone faces discrimination from someone for some reason or another. I have faced. So have every group, occasionally in all part of the world, at different times to different degrees. Discrimination can't encourage wealthy scions to leave their rich law practice to join the warriors in Syria.

Actually the rich ones pick up guns. The poor people live next to their poor non Muslim neighbors. They can't afford religion. Poor Muslims also take up arms, but for petty crimes, no different from criminals from other religions.

The engineers, the doctors, the civil servants, the IT professional, the teachers and so on become the mujahids and take up arms in the name of faith. Fact.

Personally I've always found the financial unfortunate ones to take up religions, with the belief God will forgive their sins/enrich them/ provide better for their children.

While the financially set have turned to religion, violence, in a chance to get their sins forgiven by killing and dying. Easier to get into a shootout than change a lifestyle.

Personally I've always found the financial unfortunate ones to take up religions, with the belief God will forgive their sins/enrich them/ provide better for their children.

While the financially set have turned to religion, violence, in a chance to get their sins forgiven by killing and dying. Easier to get into a shootout than change a lifestyle.
Yeah, very true.

Religion(any) after a point becomes very 'problematic'. I can challenge one's logic, but how can I challenge faith? :(

Religion(any) after a point becomes very 'problematic'. I can challenge one's logic, but how can I challenge faith? :(

Prove life of persistence is one worth living and whole-fully better than 5 minutes of infamy?

Christianity: 1, 2, 3, 4
Judaism: 2, 3, 4, 5
Islam: 3, 4, 5, 6

People have focused more on 1, 5, 6 rather than 3, 4, 5.

Again there is no such consensus to look forward to, which says that muslims professional take up arms in India

Prove life of persistence is one worth living and whole-fully better than 5 minutes of infamy?

Christianity: 1, 2, 3, 4
Judaism: 2, 3, 4, 5
Islam: 3, 4, 5, 6

People have focused more on 1, 5, 6 rather than 3, 4, 5.
Abrahamic religions have one disadvantage in this case - they all have a political structure in built in them. In the heydays of Catholicism (and before that Judaism) - nuts did things that are today termed as 'Dark Ages'.

Some of the Sufi orders (not all) did have a mix of good values of various cultures. They have all but faded to small and minor pockets in our country now. I don't know if you know but in may native place Nund Rishi and Lal Dedh were both almost worshiped. The former was a Muslim saint of Shaivaite rishi system. I also read about Kabir.

The wheel of Time has perhaps left us high and dry. :D And all I am left with is this Coke. :P

These thoughts are depressing. It is much better to be lost in uber nationalistic jingoism (in the short term). :tsk:

Again there is no such consensus to look forward to, which says that muslims professional take up arms in India
Of course not. But your tagline sums it up pretty well. Just replace Zionists with Islamist (any religious group) and some land/political goal. Very similar and apt. Okay, they may believe in God, but you get the drift. Fanaticism is not unique to a people. :D

@django

bhai even that requires skill

u cant just browbeat anyone

he knows what he does

but thats the way it is

well I must tell u that I am not a abig fan of Arnab, on the contrary I have become to detest his style.
But at the same time I will also tell u that when he speaks what u think is right, and grills bad people (ex some bad politicians of our country)
it really soothes your heart.

But u cannot expirience that, for that u need to have an Arnab in Pak media channels
The man is a charlatan.

Abrahamic religions have one disadvantage in this case - they all have a political structure in built in them. In the heydays of Catholicism (and before that Judaism) - nuts did things that are today termed as 'Dark Ages'.

Some of the Sufi orders (not all) did have a mix of good values of various cultures. They have all but faded to small and minor pockets in our country now. I don't know if you know but in may native place Nund Rishi and Lal Dedh were both almost worshiped. The former was a Muslim saint of Shaivaite rishi system. I also read about Kabir.

The wheel of Time has perhaps left us high and dry. :D And all I am left with is this Coke. :P

These thoughts are depressing. It is much better to be lost in uber nationalistic jingoism (in the short term). :tsk:

Of course not. But your tagline sums it up pretty well. Just replace Zionists with Islamist (any religious group) and some land/political goal. Very similar and apt. Okay, they may believe in God, but you get the drift. Fanaticism is not unique to a people. :D
First of all my taglines has got nothing to with your post. Secondly, what is Islamist ? Its a new a relatively new word in conjunction ith terrorist and islam. No one gets fanatical unless their rights are stolen or deprived of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom