What's new

Retiring Pakistan army chief Raheel Sharif may seek bloody hurrah

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Guerrero

bhai this is also a war of proving dominance

And, I am sorry to say , but India seems to be dominating in it

It is as simple as Arnab dominating people in Timesnow

It's quite the opposite actually. We overrate your capabilities.

Most likely another terror attack is going to happen soon.

Your mental issues are not our headache dear. If Modi's big chest still has some pain then indeed one will take place

@Guerrero

bhai this is also a war of proving dominance

And, I am sorry to say , but India seems to be dominating in it

It is as simple as Arnab dominating people in Timesnow
Bhai we always knew it...
And, I am sorry to say, But Baniyas are born Liers and cheaters..
No one can overcome and take number one spot in this Art.. ✋✋✋✋✋ laanat

1. Bhai we always knew it...
    And, I am sorry to say, But Baniyas are born Liers and cheaters..
    No one can overcome and take number one spot in this Art.. ✋✋✋✋✋ laanat
    Lakh di lanat in Bharti trolls per who believes in
  2. Sharam magar humien nahien aati.

The Indian security establishment feels Gen Sharif is unlikely to go home quietly after Thursday's "surgical strikes"

:omghaha:you are so delusional....where did those strikes happened? what is the proof... any vidoe...or may be your army claimed it before your baliwood could produce the movie / video?
Even your minister don't believe your shitty generals.

Last edited:
@The Sandman

Yes Arnab does what he does

I dont like it when his vew is against mine

But I really love it one he debates for something,which is what I think is right.

Bullshit. The current socioeconomic indicators shows much of neglected they are
They don't complain about their socio-economic indicators. You don't know much about Indian Muslims. I live in a Muslim colony. Grew up in Muslim areas, heavily Muslim dominated parts of towns.

There are Muslims like the rest of Indians as well. But they are almost without exception irreligious or take religion far less seriously - like any other Indian - celebrating all festivals, shaving, drinking ( :D ) etc.

These are my personal observations, most patriotic Indians will find these view of mine unpalatable. :P

They don't complain about their socio-economic indicators. You don't know much about Indian Muslims.
Well Obviously how would I know, As I send my Muslims relatives every year zakat. Then you also showed my of poor economic condition they live in. So it is natural after years of neglect they will easily pick up arms against the hindu govt, perhaps

@Guerrero

Indians bolte to b chal jata

Baniyas born cheaters ?
banya kaha se aa gya ?
kaha se kaha le aate ho ?

cmon

In anycase, Arnab is Brahmin , though I dont believe in all this

And for Banya , I remember Gandhiji was a banya, and he even fought for u guys- remember that 500mn rupees hunger strike he did for u

Hey Indians, you have killed two of his sons/soldiers....Unlike Modi, a typical moron politician, who is likely to keep circling around PM chair and even got his soldiers murdered in useless war hype to satisfy his constituencies....General Raheel is very professional and he won't make a noise nor put his soliders in danger but surely will avenge the blood of his soldiers, Our soldiers....

U Indians wanna kill your soldiers just to safe chair of PM MODI...We won't mind but if you kill ours, we will hit back...
And hard will we hit.Kudos

@django

bhai even that requires skill

u cant just browbeat anyone

he knows what he does

but thats the way it is

well I must tell u that I am not a abig fan of Arnab, on the contrary I have become to detest his style.
But at the same time I will also tell u that when he speaks what u think is right, and grills bad people (ex some bad politicians of our country)
it really soothes your heart.

But u cannot expirience that, for that u need to have an Arnab in Pak media channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom