What's new

Retired indian major general calls for rape of Kashmiri women on live tv!

As a nation we should dp what erdogan and turks doing talking to the point and hit them physically where it hurts

@jbgt90 This is why your countrymen have issues around the world.

At least there is a negative reaction from the others including the host.
That is not a -ve reaction. A -ve reaction would be, if someone would have grown a pair, stepped up and beaten the shit out of him. How dare he talk about rape as a weapon!

People who can only bully, those less powerful than them i.e. cowards, do that. In the process exposing their true character.

Everyone's mother, daughter, sister, wife, is sacred, doesn't matter what religion.

He's just saying how it is, a typical Indian mentality they always think about rape. Something wrong with these street shitters.
Seems rape is now acceptable norm in Indian society. Now such a top official talk about rape with national pride and women around him accept his statement very comfortably.

Last edited:
@jbgt90 This is why your countrymen have issues around the world.

That is not a -ve reaction. A -ve reaction would be, if someone would have grown a pair, stepped up and beaten the shit out of him. How dare he talk about rape as a weapon!

People who can only bully, those less powerful than them i.e. cowards, do that. In the process exposing their true character.

Everyone's mother, daughter, sister, wife, is sacred, doesn't matter what religion.

These Indian scumbags are coward bullies. Using rape as a weapon is a national sport in Hindustan.

have some shame Indians, rather than condemning his remarks , all i see Indians are trying to divert from the topic from saying his response met with resistance, have an iota of shame you , damn shameless , honor less creatures . Pathetic country , Disgusting people , B@stard Army , Filth culture that is India for you .

have some shame Indians, rather than condemning his remarks , all i see Indians are trying to divert from the topic from saying his response met with resistance, have an iota of shame you , damn shameless , honor less creatures . Pathetic country , Disgusting people , B@stard Army , Filth culture that is India for you .

Right, you are. Most of them have become thoroughly bankrupt morally. Ultra-nationalism has totally destructed any trace of morality in most of them.

Last edited:
Right, you are. They have become thoroughly bankrupt morally. Ultra-nationalism has totally destructed any trace of morality in them.

Honestly speaking i feel angry not because this piece of Filth talks about Raping women, This is what I can expect from India Army, no surprise .. but what surprising that no one from the women side stand up and slap him , not even the Anchor who happens to be a lady herself . yaar Galazat ki bhi had hoti hai , itne Filthy log ? Openly talking about mass raping of women with no repercussion at all ?

When ISIS terrorist make such claims in video it makes international headlines around the world.... But when a Hindutva Indian Army makes the same terror statements... Silence!!!! Why????
they have obtained the backing from the west! it is that simple.

Good job SP Sinha. You are doing us a favor by exposing yourself .
Now compare these stupid indian generals with pakistani generals ,you will see a huge difference. Bunch of unethical,unprofessional emotional fools.

Why Arabs,what we have done in past 100 days of total blackout and curfew?
What have the Kashmiris done for themselves? Everyone is going to hate this reality. We dont want a repeat of 65 and kargil.

Back
Top Bottom