What's new

Retired indian major general calls for rape of Kashmiri women on live tv!

Where are our Arab brothers? You can never find them in these topics. Always bashing Pakistan all over the forum. Another medal for this Indian general?

Why Arabs,what we have done in past 100 days of total blackout and curfew?

We spoke at the UNGA unlike Nawaj Sharif who was a business partner of Modi.

Arabs gave Modi a medal. I see a lot of similarities between Arabs and Nawaj Sharif.

One more thing, we are going to castrate these RSS motherfvckers. Don’t underestimate this vow. We are not followers of Nawaj Sharif who has business deals with Modi.

At least there is a negative reaction from the others including the host.

In Pakistan, invaders who raped and killed Indian women in history are considered heroes, just because some of those women were Hindu.
No Pak official nor an ex general...not even a common man has ever gone on TV in Pak and has claimed that they are proud of anyone raping Hindu women(or any women for that matter).

I can see the level of desperation in ur post. Not only are u inventing something equivalent to that behavior out of pure imagination...but u r also using that fiction to justify such morally bankrupt behavior from ur side :cheesy:

At least there is a negative reaction from the others including the host.

In Pakistan, invaders who raped and killed Indian women in history are considered heroes, just because some of those women were Hindu.

Don’t feel ashamed. Rape is Olympic Games in India. Of course a general is going to compete and try to win the gold medal.

Pity the ba$tard wasn't killed in in an attack in Kashmir. Can you imagine if these are the views of someone who was so high up what the others are thinking? No wonder the 90's was hell on earth for Kashmiri women.

I hope he dies of cancer, road crash etc.

One thing it's also good to see a lot of intense opposition to what he said.

We spoke at the UNGA unlike Nawaj Sharif who was a business partner of Modi.
What effect it has made on over all sitution?
Arabs gave Modi a medal. I see a lot of similarities between Arabs and Nawaj Sharif.
Arabs have given you Bailout packages and oil on deferred payment.
One more thing, we are going to castrate these RSS motherfvckers. Don’t underestimate this vow. We are not followers of Nawaj Sharif who has business deals with Modi.
To date Nawaz and BB are rulers which have given more pain to Bharat than all others combined.

Why isn't MarasiMedia running this story non-stop?

Why is IoJK burried under NooraPlatelets or FuzlaGangsters?

This is such a smoking gun that any patriotic media would run non-stop... but alas... MarasiMedia is not!
You can't blame them,they are here to serve an agenda.They do what they are told.

What effect it has made on over all sitution?

Arabs have given you Bailout packages and oil on deferred payment.

To date Nawaz and BB are rulers which have given more pain to Bharat than all others combined.

LOL How? By being business partners with Modi? What has Nawaj Sharif done for Kashmir? Just name me one small gesture.

Nawaj Sharif is hailed as a good leader by RSS and Indian media. That is not a coincidence.

LOL How? By being business partners with Modi? What has Nawaj Sharif done for Kashmir? Just name me one small gesture.

Nawaj Sharif is hailed as a good leader by RSS and Indian media. That is not a coincidence.
From 1990 to 2000,Bharat saw worst time in IOJ&K,IA camps were attacked daily by heavily armed men and everyday Bharat was picking dead up bodies.
As per Bharatis themselves it was only in 1990's,they saw IOJ&K slipping from their hands.
@Psychic please help.

Back
Top Bottom