What's new

Retaliation against Pakistan is warranted

yehe to main keh raha hoon, ab bhi nehe kero gye to kub karo gye, lakin aik baat yad rakhna chaddey waley fouji na lana tumhain pata hay taliban pathan hain

Baat kab karne ki nahin hai.. But Kahan karne ki hai.. Tumhare taliban assets ne koi aisi jagah hi nahin chodi jo kissi bomb blast mein and terror attack mein barbaad nahin hui.. Barbaad jagah ko kaise barbaad karen :) ??

yehe to main keh raha hoon, ab bhi nehe kero gye to kub karo gye, lakin aik baat yad rakhna chaddey waley fouji na lana tumhain pata hay taliban pathan hain

Talibs also have punjabis n uzbeks.. even turks.. a sad bunch of mofos.

The prime question is that Is Pakistan army really week...or its just an illusion of indian army..??

Remember Pakistan army is fighting gorilla warfare since 10 years now and they are very trained and experienced...

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD.

Don't indians always preach others about this

38-gandhi-qoute-eye-artwork-picture-illustration.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Baat kab karne ki nahin hai.. But Kahan karne ki hai.. Tumhare taliban assets ne koi aisi jagah hi nahin chodi jo kissi bomb blast mein and terror attack mein barbaad nahin hui.. Barbaad jagah ko kaise barbaad karen :) ??

Albeit, Indians have the nasty habit of firing over other's shoulder....:D
However, what about the so called terrorist training camps the Indians often rant about....why not try your worth there. :)

However, what about the so called terrorist training camps the Indians often rant about....why not try your worth there. :)

Actually those terrorist training camps are doing more damage in pakistan these days. :pop:

Actually they tried by gathering hundreds of thousands Soldiers quite a few times and even lost 700 soldiers without our firing of a single bullet but they had to back off and couldn't even dare a try...:lol:

Actually they tried by gathering hundreds of thousands Soldiers quite a few times and even lost 700 soldiers without our firing of a single bullet but they had to back off and couldn't even dare a try...:lol:

Then just sit tight and accept your casualties. :laugh:

As I said before, there are more than 1 ways to skin a cat.. ;)

little indian boy: mummy mummy.....Pakistani bwoy came and gib me hard bi*ch slap on my phace.... it hurt mummy! it real hurt! I cry.... vaat i can do for rewenge?

Mummy: bayta, its ok - you too weak, frail and little smelly to fight Pakistani bwoy - only possibility if you bring your 1.2 billion buddies....otherwise get lost and go to bedroom stupid humpty dumpty bwoy..

Ya sure...I guess u do not know what happened in 1971...Oops...now I know, even that part of your history was distorted too...
:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom